Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina Phelange

they explained it on their blog. Sold their house and all their stuff, kept doing some marketing work, budgeted it all out.
ahhhh thanks! I knew it was in there but I don’t care for watching their vlogs where they just speak in their studio. I did enjoy their room tours.

Reactions: 1

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
My nephew is 12. He's non-verbal autistic. Getting him to wear a mask this past year and change has been a challenge. He really looks up to my son so luckily it's been kind of easy when my son is around him. Even though they can't really talk to each other, my son has a special relationship with him. He wants to do everything my son does. So, even though my son is now vaccinated he told me that he will be wearing a mask when he's around him.
That's awesome and incredibly empathetic of your son to offer to do that.
My best friend has been struggling with her autistic son (24) as he still won't wear the mask unless it's on a bus, train, etc. For some reason he's fine with that as long as it means he's going places, LOL. thankfully he is vaccinated and most stores here no longer have the mask mandate.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Why the hell does she sit on the laundry room floor to sort her dirty ass clothes?
Because she has a front loader washer and she doesn't want to bend over. She'll pick through the clothes to sort them and throw them into piles.

• Haha

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Yeah, they had a handful of vlogs that had the word wedding in them - Adam's wedding was another. That looked like a nice wedding on the beach.
I saw that one. I thought Tim and Adam resembled each other a great deal. I noticed Adam had blonde hair in that one and then that old photo of Tim had blonde hair. So was Tim originally blonde and it just turned darker as he got older?

apojacks

VIP Member
Reason #451 why Disney was smart to drop the Slackers.

😖
What an upbeat family style vlog topic, who was crushed to death at Disney? (DL)
They were discussing the dumb ass TikToker trying to steal cucumbers…which apparently you can have at the restaurant

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
or just do 1 night which is enough time for a room tour and resort overview with pool time 🥴
As a "travel resource" I'm pretty sure this is all they are permitted to write off on their taxes, particularly if they're local. I'm sure they attempt to write the entire trips and all meals off.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Last time we went to MNSSHP, we took the day off to relax before the party. It poured all day, we sat at the pool bar then got ready (we did a Dapper Day costume) then around 4pm it cleared and the party was empty. We vowed to not do it again until our son is older bc it was one of the best experiences!
Disneyland is even better in the rain. I feel like in WDW more people will brave the weather to a point bc of the cost, but in DL Californians melt and stay away at the slightest drizzle.

I don’t understand why people get mad when it rains, sure it’s a minor inconvenience, but you can’t control that you can only prepare for it. I tell everyone: if you’re planning on going to Florida and not expecting it to rain you’re gonna be sorely disappointed. Generally storms move out as fast as they move in.
Maybe TTP is worried about his electronics getting wet? Don’t they have a backpack? They bring so much unnecessary garbage with them. Put the camera away and wait it out.
We totally did Disneyland in the rain. Our last trip was March 2019 and they were still relatively unaccustomed to having much rain. It was 65 degrees but the rain did not really feel cold to us. I had a waterproof hooded jacket and just put a ballcap underneath the hood so that the bill of the cap kept the rain off my face. All of the rides were open in the rain and we rode Big Thunder Mountain in the rain. It was awesome.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
I mentioned earlier that later on Tim is going to powder his hand up. After Jackson goes to bed, it is ON. Luckily Jenn is so far behind posting videos the the bruises will have time to fade. I'm not sayin' anything... I'm just sayin'
I have never heard of powdering your hand what does that actually mean

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
HOME VLOG TIME.

It's the Anniversary of the union between Jenny Two Dinners and Timmy Tightpants.

IT'S BEEN 10 FREAKING YEARS....

Jennbo tells Timbo that she loves him more now than when they first met....the answer behind that is $$$$$

Jennbo then "berates" Jackpot for yawning as she is talking.

Jenn talks about how today is going to be a chill relaxing day because the Slackers need a break from their break as Charles Minor would put.

They are going to First Watch so Timbo can get a MEAT OMELET.

We get some cringe footage of Tim playing Tic-Tac-Toe with Jackpot.

Jenn says the music they are playing at First Watch reminds her of college....that entire half semester at community college.

Jenn complains First Watch ran out of potatoes....

It's like they finally learned to get Jackpot his meal first.

They ordered the Millionaires Bacon....Timbo ordered a omelet and demanded no veggies in it so it was all meat.

Jackpot ate the entire half waffle, sausage, and fruit cup....he's learning from Jennbo how to finish his plate.

LOL Tim refuses to let Jackpot self-feed himself.

So much of this vlog is just them standing in front of their Wall-E artwork.

Jenn seems upset with Jackpot not eating a popsicle correctly because he's biting it, not licking it.

View attachment 632918'

Jenn asks Timbo what he thought of dinner, and Tim says it was good, but Jenn tells him he is wrong and that it wasn't that good and it could've been better.

Jennbos shoulders are a DISASTER! She needs to slather on some sunblock.

Tim apparently used his fancy Nordictrac.....Jenn tells us how they used to be into the Insanity Workout and then she realized how much she preferred plopping onto a couch.

Jenn uses Jackpot as the excuse as to why she can't do any intense physical workouts.

Tim had to go out and get Jenn some Culvers Custard because she need more sugar.

The videos ends with them on the floor in front of their tv babbling.
She seemed genuinely disappointed that he didn't have a legit surprise for her in the back yard.

I am right there with you. Now they have him holding the camera- indoctrinated to work for his dinner 🤢

Jenn laughing at him about the popsicle- gross you bitch! Stop mocking your child who can barely communicate because you are laziest ass parents ever!
Exactly. How was this child supposed to know how to eat a popsicle? He wasn't born with that knowledge and this may have been his first popsicle.

If what they said was true, I'm concerned about Jackson's future eating habits. According to Tim he had a bowl of oatmeal, a cup of blueberries, a slice of bread, and a stick of cheese for breakfast number one and then ate a half of a waffle, half of a link of sausage, and most of a cup of fruit for breakfast number two. Of course, it is probable that breakfast number two was really lunch for him but they made it sound like it was immediately after first breakfast. They did not let him self feed. She cut that sausage up in the tiniest pieces she could.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
I saw that one. I thought Tim and Adam resembled each other a great deal. I noticed Adam had blonde hair in that one and then that old photo of Tim had blonde hair. So was Tim originally blonde and it just turned darker as he got older?
Tim was much blonder when he was younger. Adam is older than Tim. I wonder if Adam was spending more time in the sun or something at the time (both he and Tim were in the sun a lot when they were younger).

If you want to see older pics of their family, go to @6:00 and you can see his parents young, parents' wedding pics, Jaime, Stasi, Adam, and Tim's pics when they were little. You'll probably have to pause a few times to get the frame still to view the photos well enough.

apojacks

VIP Member
Did these two assholes really eat popsicles in front of their kid, criticize him when he bit it and not just let him have his own?
Sounds on brand. Jenn, I know you read here…my wife keeps saying that if we ever met you and Tim she would make it her mission to be your friend so she could teach you how to dress properly…I guess she needs to add teaching you how to parent to that list, but you’d probably just get offended. God you are such an insufferable person. So tell us, was the not being able to have kids thing just a grift or what?

apojacks

VIP Member
I know this is not a thread for her, but is drinking in nearly every video SE's thing?
While we do stan Jackie in this household, I will say that she DOES try to be as family friendly as possible. She doesn't drink nearly as much as Nate does, but she does enjoy an adult libation

OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO RIGHT

GUYS seriously kumbaya and shit we can’t let Jenn have any joy in her life
I'm getting caught up on this thread after having a first kid free date night since he was born...damn it I forgot what it was like to actually eat hot food for once. There can be no joy in Jennville @Love_the_kitz you might get this reference if you've ever accidentally tuned into Howie Carr around Patriots playoff times and heard him gloating over how the Pats lost with his (there's no joy in Shillville)

Last edited:

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
nobody said he was better but it is funny as fuck that he put out an art of animation video directly before the TTT lame AoA staycation
I’m not saying you did. But there have been a few mentions of him and his videos being better quality and I disagree. He states just as much misinformation and films kids areas in water parks and overall is just a massive tool.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I literally don't give a shit what opinions you have. That is what this board is for, about a fucking vlogger not medical advice. There are others here who have children with these issues who are absolutely insulted and disgusted. They are able to hold off on telling you off, but I don't care. ✌
You do make me laugh.
So as someone with a science background you understand that correlation does not equal causation without repeatable scientific studies.
Absolutely. Which is why we also need to ask why there are a lack of studies as well as who is sponsoring the studies we're seeing. Unfortunately in the US these things are all corrupted by who has the most money to offer up. I know this from experience.

Yes, let's bring this back to the Trackers y'all. Wait, who took this away from talking about the Trackers? 🤣🤣
Hey now... I've been TRYING to bring us back around but y'all just feel like lashing out on me. *blows raspberry and a kiss*
I still like y'all... but 'nuff!

FireWife

Yes. It's weird and awkward. And you have to wonder if, based on this screenshot, as well as the strange kiss on Valentine's Day and then this latest DENIED for the anniversary, if she was the cause of the "infertility." I know I often thought it.

But not because of any sort of medical issue, more just because she'd be the one calling the shots on when she felt like being flirty or whatever - which was probably fewer and far between and odds were against them getting pregnant at that time. And Tim just went along with it.

We've seen time and time again that she really tends to only care about her feelings, her desires, her wants, her needs. Rather than Tim's. I can totally see this. Remember years ago how she - on camera and inexplicably leaving it in (I think she was editing by then) - admonished him for the hot sauce prank and told him no more steak and BJ night? Yet remember how flirty she was in some of those couch sessions when they first moved to the new house? I was like - GAWD, you're a little handsy all of a sudden, Jenn!

It was so unlike her and boom - they got pregnant months later. I truly believe she's the one who calls alllllll the shots when it comes to the bedroom or any physical affection / attention.
I need to know!!! What video is the steak and BJ thing? I haven't witnessed it with my own eyes and I NEED TO KNOW! 😂🤣😂🤣😂