Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
The label of Autism is a very wide paint brush covering everything from extreme congenital disorders through to mild Asperger's. To say we can prevent all Autism is wrong, I phrased it in a way that was misleading -- I'm sorry, I was lazy and didn't want to type it out.

My DIL is a psychiatrist. She and I have had this conversation, a few times now. I was on your side of it at first and she woke me to the fact that in many cases as a society we are doing this to our own children. The science is still young, Europe is leaps and bounds ahead of the US in this area. We know it's caused by a combo of chemical imbalances (suspects are heavy metals and chemicals in much of the popular foods) combined with social development that is causing most of the light weight problems we see. Parts of the UK has laws restricting items such as certain food colorings that are known to increase the likelihood of Autism in children.

Congenital autism is identifiable at very young age. Developmental Autism is caused by the environment we force upon our kids and it is believed that it could be prevented in many cases.

So sorry, this is getting way off topic.
Don’t be. I am interested in what you have to share. My grandson got mercury poisoning from his childhood vaccinations. Causing borderline Asperger’s. It took over 12 years to purge the toxins and metallic odors from his body.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Random thought but do you think the Trackers took out a PPP loan. I read somewhere there were other YouTubers taking advantage of it. Some up to like 1 million 😳
I also make me wonder if they have anyone managing their finances/business from a legal perspective. They could probably be set for life if they have invested their money properly. They should, but considering they are dumb, stubborn and perhaps too cheap (like the fact that they do their own editing awfully) I am thinking not 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I said the same thing! Cheap bastards and fathers day isn't for the mothers it's between the kids and the father so why did she make it about her? Plus my son always made me and his dad a card and say a clay pot or drawing he never got us hair wraps and iPhone ffs it's ridiculous and flexing and turns fathers and mothers day into a joke.

She said aways off so I think possible autumn /winter.

100% agree
I think it will be before Jackson's second birthday which is the end of November. Unless the federal government eases the mask mandate on public transportation they won't want to keep a mask on Jackson on an airline flight.

apojacks

VIP Member
The best thing about these threads is I don’t need to watch the videos anymore to suffer the horrors! I cannot believe they’re still just carrying on and haven’t got their shit together in any aspect! I’m still waiting for the garage shelves to get fixed 😂
Real Housewives of Orlando auditions

• Haha

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I can’t believe he got a massive burger and a side. I wonder if we don’t see a true representation of his diet or if he legitimately eats like that at every meal.

apojacks

VIP Member
Thats a thing??? Wtf is wrong with people???
Oh yeah. They go to different parks trying to find them and get pictures. Well, now that they’re part of the ahoy polloi (another obscure reference) Tracker sightings might be more prevalent in the parks.

• Haha

quietcandy

VIP Member
And the first time we ever went to SW:GE, it was during a pre-COVID tropical storm and it was drizzling and dark in the afternoon, but once we got to HS, it was like we had the entire place to ourselves and SW:GE was awesome to see with very little people. Heck, the first time I ever went to Disney EVER was back in July '92 and it ended up being super stormy and with a tornado warning and everything - the place cleared out and it was like our own personal playground after that!
The parks during a storm are THE BEST. The first time we rode Hagrid's was the day Hurricane Dorian was supposed to hit. My husband and I woke up and chanced going to Universal and the park was dead. We stood in line for Hagrid's for like 20 minutes (this was still when it had a wait of 3-4 hours). It didn't start raining until we were on our way home. Best trip ever!

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Oh. My. Good. Lord. Jandice! You are my absolute hero! I am laughing so hard just reading your description! I told my husband you would come through with the info for me. He just shakes his head lmao. Thank you for sharing! I honestly thought I knew alot about these two but im learning more and more that there is alot I don't know. My husband watched them for a long time before I ever watched any of their videos. Now I just watch it to find inconsistencies in their fake perfect facade.
Tim must have been the one editing and uploading. How else do you e
Starts @7:00.

Tim pranks her by putting a couple drops of a hot sauce in baby food. She tries baby food. She completely OVERACTS at how hot it is after taking a teeny bit and drops a beeped out "fuck" here, a "shit" there.

She then shows her perfectly pink lips and tongue which, after typically after eating a super hot sauce if it really affected you to the point she was making - should be a deeper red at that point (I speak from experience with ghost pepper hot sauce LOL - I am an absolute hot hot hot sauce lover, and dependent upon the type of heat, your face could turn red and your eyes could water too if it was immediately affecting you)

Tim: "I love you."
Jenn: "Yeah, I bet you do. It's a good thing yesterday was steak and BJ day."

This, from the woman who repeatedly tells us during Food & Wine Festivals that she can take more "heat" than Tim in food. :rolleyes:

Tim had to be the one editing during this time. How else do you explain a video being shot and uploaded in the same day.
Or Dani702
Dani was the first person that came to mind.

scoker

Chatty Member
Yeah they’re happy all right. So happy they can’t even do a simple food review. We posted a review of a new restaurant on Instagram last night and my wife told me after we did the video that she had to force herself to not say “Delicious” like Jenn.
I am also trying to remove that word from my vocabulary. Or rather add much more variation to describe exceptionally pleasant tasting food.

2020planner

VIP Member
70% chance of rain here in Tampa we probably won't get anything until late this afternoon. At 5:30 this morning, Spectrum Bay New 9 was forecasting storms to come in around 6 this evening.
Yep. Just heard pretty much the same on Fox35 Orlando.
Except it's coming E to W today so we'll get ours before you.

So for sure we should be expecting a theme park vlog or water park vlog filmed today. "Ominous clouds! Eeek! It's raining! What do we do!??!" 🤣 🤣 🤣

apojacks

VIP Member
I suspect if that was the case, Tim would fancy her more.
Another obscure reference… “You’re missing out man, chicks with dicks.” But no, I honestly think Tim would just fancy if she left him the fuck alone to do his channel