The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can confirm, the buttons are located low like that in every single cabana. Tim is a MO-RON
Of course he is lmao this is the same Dim and spawn of Satan that say silverware for plastic cutlery ffs and uses there son as a prop.

Why was Dim all proud of that chewro (British so don't know how to spell them lol) he gave to Grunter saying it was off someone personally? Has Dim got like a disability or just a total prat?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Of course he is lmao this is the same Dim and spawn of Satan that say silverware for plastic cutlery ffs and uses there son as a prop.

Why was Dim all proud of that chewro (British so don't know how to spell them lol) he gave to Grunter saying it was off someone personally? Has Dim got like a disability or just a total prat?
Prat... total prat...😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I agree. There is always a gray area. I think this convo we've had today shows it.

And I absolutely loathe the Trackers at this point but I try very very very hard not to go into hysterics (for lack of a better term) over certain thing things they do / show. I think some of my beloved peeps on here go from 0-60 a bit too fast with outrage and I think sometimes it's wholly warranted and sometimes we need to take a step back and be a bit more measured (especially if other people may be involved in the outrage, i.e. TMs, CMs, etc.).

At the end of the day, however, I respect everyone on this board...even the folks who have eeeever-so-slightly annoyed me sometimes and yeeeeesss @apojacks, that was you awhile back. ;)

(and I sure as hell know I annoy some peeps on here...but it's A-OK with me; it's life!)
My wife Gibbs smacked me for saying Jenn needed weight loss surgery, so don't worry, it annoyed her too. LOL. I think the point I was trying to get across was that if Jenn isn't careful, she's going to get to what my surgeon calls "the point of no return", where you just don't have the will power to lose the weight and it's not because you aren't trying or unwilling to try. My surgeon is not a fan of the show The Biggest Loser, but he references it a lot, and I remember watching it tryin to inspire myself to lose weight, there was a father and son team that was on the show and the son was like; "I don't know if I can do this because I literally need to lose my dad to be at a healthy weight." What he was saying was that he literally needed to lose as much as his dad weighed in order for him to cross the threshold from not being obese to being overweight. That's a bleeping monumental task for someone to wrap their head around.

• Haha

He was saying that because The Today show was broadcasting from UO that day for the opening of Velocicoaster. The Team Member was handing out churros because the joke was they weren't building a coaster they were building a churro stand. Al Roker is the weather anchor for the Today show but he was not there. Kenan Thompson was there for the opening and not Al Roker. He is an actor and comedian and is not affiliated with The Today Show (he is on Saturday Night Live and has his own sitcom all on the same network as The Today Show). Funny thing about that churro, Tim ate half of it before giving it to Jackson. Thanks for the leftovers dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s what really saddens me. They don’t do anything for Jackson. I’m not saying that as a parent you aren’t entitled to being slightly selfish and enjoying yourself on occasion…but T&J are constantly selfish. I cannot tell you the amount of times we have spent an entire park day, open to close, inside of a play area. Because the joy on our son’s face was bliss. Watching your kiddo enjoy themselves is often better than having a good time yourself
Exactly. Tim and Jenn are so into themselves and what they are doing that they're completely oblivious to the needs of Jackson. That's sad.

• Sad
He was saying that because The Today show was broadcasting from UO that day for the opening of Velocicoaster. The Team Member was handing out churros because the joke was they weren't building a coaster they were building a churro stand. Al Roker is the weather anchor for the Today show but he was not there. Kenan Thompson was there for the opening and not Al Roker. He is an actor and comedian and is not affiliated with The Today Show (he is on Saturday Night Live and has his own sitcom all on the same network as The Today Show). Funny thing about that churro, Tim ate half of it before giving it to Jackson. Thanks for the leftovers dad.
Wait. Did he think Kenan was Al Roker? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Lmao Dim is such a gif and he thinks he's clever and so is Jackson and he seemed so pleased with himself over that Churro comment it made him look dumb as tit. Btw thanks for the right spelling of Churro.

Exactly. Tim and Jenn are so into themselves and what they are doing that they're completely oblivious to the needs of Jackson. That's sad.
They make me laugh when they constantly talk at Jackson and he just ignores them lmao I'm like "yeah don't blame you kid" he has to live with them the poor little Grunter.

Reactions: 4
mostly strangers. I don’t have an issue once I’ve gotten past the introductory stage (usually)….tit it took me well over a month to grow the balls to start posting here. I was like what if they hate what I think 🤣🤣
This used to be me but the older you get, the less shits you give about what people think about you. Sure I’m awkward for a bit sometimes but I own my awkwardness and don’t give a duck anymore 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That would....TRACK....but yes...he legit thought Kenan was Al Roker...
I don't think he did think he was Al Roker. I think he assumed Al Roker would be there without checking. Later in the video he saw Kenan Thompson and said something to the effect that hey, there's Kenan Thompson not making the connection that Kenan was there representing the network and not Al.

I don't think he did think he was Al Roker. I think he assumed Al Roker would be there without checking. Later in the video he saw Kenan Thompson and said something to the effect that hey, there's Kenan Thompson not making the connection that Kenan was there representing the network and not Al.
I dunno…I kinda think that Tim and Jenn think that…hey, you saw the videos on the Urban Party, you can connect the dots

This used to be me but the older you get, the less shits you give about what people think about you. Sure I’m awkward for a bit sometimes but I own my awkwardness and don’t give a duck anymore 😉
I was a shy child but not a shy adult. I'm sure my husband and daughter wishes I were different because no one is a stranger to me. Someday someone will cart me away for being the crazy lady who talks to everyone standing in line for Test Track.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I don’t think he thought Keenan was Al Roker I think that he played dumb so that people in the comments would say that wasn’t Al that was Keenan ...it’s another one of those purposely screw something up so people will comment to try to make your algorithm go up BS.
Am I the only person that is sick of Jen promising that she will ride Hagrids? I mean come on if you’re pregnant and you’re trying to hide it right now don’t say that you’re going to ride it and if you’re not interested in riding it just be honest with people and say “I’m not a roller coaster person I don’t really want to”instead of “I promise next time you guuuuyyyyzzzz”
Sure Jenn

I don’t think he thought Keenan was Al Roker I think that he played dumb so that people in the comments would say that wasn’t Al that was Keenan ...it’s another one of those purposely screw something up so people will comment to try to make your algorithm go up BS.
Am I the only person that is sick of Jen promising that she will ride Hagrids? I mean come on if you’re pregnant and you’re trying to hide it right now don’t say that you’re going to ride it and if you’re not interested in riding it just be honest with people and say “I’m not a roller coaster person I don’t really want to”instead of “I promise next time you guuuuyyyyzzzz”
Sure Jenn
You know, that's a good point. Tim and Jenn have figured out how to fool the algorithm for now.

I dunno…I kinda think that Tim and Jenn think that…hey, you saw the videos on the Urban Party, you can connect the dots
I assure you racists know the difference between people who they recognize as celebrities. They are still racist but they don't confuse them for being someone else. Tim would know who Kenan Thompson is unless he is one of the rare people in his age group that never watch Saturday Night Live.

I assure you racists know the difference between people who they recognize as celebrities. They are still racist but they don't confuse them for being someone else. Tim would know who Kenan Thompson is unless he is one of the rare people in his age group that never watch Saturday Night Live.
They don't seem like the type that watch SNL. I haven't faithfully watched in years.

Sure Jenn
I mean she promised it but who actually cares what the knob head rides. She rides Dim ffs that should be enough of a coaster ride in it self. Imagine that brutality in there home I don't need to imagine her riding other thing "just gonna be sick don't mind me" lol

I know who he is and I'm British and live in Wales in the UK and I know who he is ffs.and we don't get Saturday night live here. Isn't it a comedy show?

Sure Jenn
See this is why I hate them so much. I get it if they need to stroke the algorithm for views but can they do it without having to lie, cheat, deceive and be total twats?

• Haha
They don't seem like the type that watch SNL. I haven't faithfully watched in years.
I don't know what type you have to be to watch Saturday Night Live. I will watch it depending on who the guest host is. I prefer talk show monologues with Jimmy Kimmel being my favorite. I don't get Comedy Central on my cable which is unfortunate because I'm a big fan of some stand up comedians and humorists (Billy Connolly's old routines, John Pinette (RIP), Jim Gaffigan, Jeanne Robertson).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.