The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s because I really don’t think he knows his name is Jackson I really think that kid thinks his name is Buddy honestly if he would’ve yelled buddy buddy buddy I bet he would’ve looked
Omg like when they call him jacksey that made me laugh as that means his butt here. They never talk to him only at him.

Reactions: 7
As a dad it breaks my heart. Like if my kid did the same thing that Jackson does to Tim and Jenn I'd be figuring out what the duck was wrong.
You know I think he is either confused about what his name is (is it Buddy or Jackson) or he may need tubes in his ears. He still uses a pacifier to sleep (even though Jenn says he only uses it at night we've seen him with it in his mouth for naps as well). Using a pacifier at his age could cause blocked ear canals and it is very common for kids in his age group to need them.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You know I think he is either confused about what his name is (is it Buddy or Jackson) or he may need tubes in his ears. He still uses a pacifier to sleep (even though Jenn says he only uses it at night we've seen him with it in his mouth for naps as well). Using a pacifier at his age could cause blocked ear canals and it is very common for kids in his age group to need them.
Loud parks all the time won't help either.

Reactions: 3
YES. This is a problem. Children do not understand nuances at that age. They don't understand nicknames vs. real names. You need to use their REAL name lest he will go through life as Buddy Bojo.
We named our daughter Amanda. Our intent was to call her "Mandy" throughout her childhood. At the age of 3 she told us her name was not Mandy it was Amanda.

• Haha
Start at about the 16 minute mark.
Wow - you weren't kidding. He doesn't know his name.

Or he hates his father. 🤣

But really, seriously... that's not good. He didn't look once over when Tim called him. Though, it could have just been the sheer overstimulation. I felt bad around 21:00 when he was rubbing his eyes - he looked so sleepy! Yet next up is them on the train and the over to E.T. :rolleyes: The little guy needs to NOT be in a theme park for a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if Jackson is on the spectrum, but his repeating of the same sounds over and over where when he was younger he was actually starting to say things is something they should get checked out. Also, him trying to organize his toys instead of playing. Not reacting to Tim. And those are just the things we see. He needs to be evaluated at the least.

But, it all could come from how they stifle his every move. 🙁

Reactions: 8

But really, seriously... that's not good. He didn't look once over when Tim called him. Though, it could have just been the sheer overstimulation. I felt bad around 21:00 when he was rubbing his eyes - he looked so sleepy! Yet next up is them on the train and the over to E.T. :rolleyes: The little guy needs to NOT be in a theme park for a week.
"You can have a t-shirt or a plush." Don't be a cheap duck, Tim. Let him have both. I already told my wife that Fergulous is getting both a plush and a t-shirt.

I think Peter and Kitra are next on the list of former friends of Trackers.

100% agree

Reactions: 2
Start at about the 16 minute mark.
Just watched it. Jackson is so totally out of it. Can’t tell if it’s auditory or lack of name recognition - but it’s pitiful. You would think he would recognize Tim’s voice if nothing else.

Reactions: 6
"You can have a t-shirt or a plush." Don't be a cheap duck, Tim. Let him have both. I already told my wife that Fergulous is getting both a plush and a t-shirt.

I think Peter and Kitra are next on the list of former friends of Trackers.
Jackson can have a t-shirt OR a plush...but Daddy can have an ugly ass $2,000 Gucci sweater? WTF! :mad:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Just watched it. Jackson is so totally out of it. Can’t tell if it’s auditory or lack of name recognition - but it’s pitiful. You would think he would recognize Tim’s voice if nothing else.
My wife and I just had this conversation. She thinks it’s primarily the CONSTANT overstimulation; “They’re in the parks at least five to six days a week. And the fact that Twatwaffle and Dingbat call him ‘Buddy’ he doesn’t even recognize his own name.” Twatwaffle is Jenn btw

Jackson can have a t-shirt OR a plush...but Daddy can have an ugly ass $2,000 Gucci sweater? WTF! :mad:
An ugly ass Gucci sweater that you can’t even really wear in Florida. Yeah yeah, apparently you “adjust” to the cold, but I’ve always been warm blooded to the point that even living in northern Maine most of my life at -20 the heaviest jacket I ever really needed was a heavy sweatshirt and a windbreaker.

• Haha
My wife and I just had this conversation. She thinks it’s primarily the CONSTANT overstimulation; “They’re in the parks at least five to six days a week. And the fact that Twatwaffle and Dingbat call him ‘Buddy’ he doesn’t even recognize his own name.” Twatwaffle is Jenn btw
I love it "twatwaffle" you are all my type of salty ppl 😂❤

Reactions: 2
Love it 😂😂😂❤

I call them Dim, Satan's spawn and Grunter. But Cuntmuffin definitely describes Jenn 😂
We think that Tim and Jenn’s major problems are that they are hanging around the wrong people and that they need normal friends. My wife has been talking the last couple of nights about how if we ever met Tim and Jenn in the parks she would make it her mission to be Jenn’s friend and teach her how to dress properly now that she has had Jackson. I’m sure that would go over like a fart in church.

• Haha
We think that Tim and Jenn’s major problems are that they are hanging around the wrong people and that they need normal friends. My wife has been talking the last couple of nights about how if we ever met Tim and Jenn in the parks she would make it her mission to be Jenn’s friend and teach her how to dress properly now that she has had Jackson. I’m sure that would go over like a fart in church.
Omg imagine that 😂 she would probably take it out on Tim then eat 4dinners and desserts in a row all while licking her lips obnoxiously and talking with her mouthful and still wear those over loaded daisy dukes lmao before long her shorts button will take out Tim's eye or level them out lmao. My hubby always says "you just know she's an evil witch behind the scenes" and that comes from a man who has the most kind hearted person who tolerates my salty sarcasm lmao

Reactions: 1
Omg imagine that 😂 she would probably take it out on Tim then eat 4dinners and desserts in a row all while licking her lips obnoxiously and talking with her mouthful and still wear those over loaded daisy dukes lmao before long her shorts button will take out Tim's eye or level them out lmao. My hubby always says "you just know she's an evil witch behind the scenes" and that comes from a man who has the most kind hearted person who tolerates my salty sarcasm lmao
BAC381CE-0353-4055-977E-1C36B990ACCE.jpeg

She keeps it up and she will be seeing Dr Now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Noted. Good observations.

I also see this as situational due to his parents’ life choices and him not being able to stay home and have a “normal” childhood.
• Jack$on is a pet and moneymaker prop to T&J. They, especially Jenn, don’t have a parental bond with him.
• He does not know any other people besides them, so he doesn’t know what people are or how to interact/relate to them
• he sees one or both of them every single waking moment of his life. So he has never been apart from either of them.
• they micromanage everything he does so he doesn’t expect comforting or reassurance from either of them, just criticisms.
• he is not allowed to freely play with toys at home on a consistent basis. So toys are a novelty to him.

Note: I am just having a discussion here. I am not saying that I am right or that you are wrong. I just write how I see things.

I truly appreciate all the posters’ POVs on this thread.
Didn’t Tim’s parents and siblings come to Jackson’s birthday party? Why can’t they leave Jackson with them while they go to the parks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.