The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for another entry in the Dim Slacker Saga.

Where will the Slackers stay next? How many commodes will there be?

When will Jenny Two Dinners upgrade her game and turn into Jenny Three Dinners?

How disappointing will Dim's Father Day be?

How will the Slackers keep masquerading the fact to their fans that the Big 2 tossed them aside media wise?

I'm legitimately shocked Timbo didn't try to frame the last vlog as "An average guest experience for Velocicoaster" to skirt the entire fact they no longer are welcomed at Universal as "media members"

Reactions: 15

How will the Slackers keep masquerading the fact to their fans that the Big 2 tossed them aside media wise?

I'm legitimately shocked Timbo didn't try to frame the last vlog as "An average guest experience for Velocicoaster" to skirt the entire fact they no longer are welcomed at Universal as "media members"
Are we taking bets on if there is going to be a pregnancy announcement? @fulltilt72 what’s the betting lines?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Couldn’t quote and respond to this on the last thread because it is full now, but someone said

“I'm just trying to pick our battles here.”

I deal with ADA every day in my job. I have to advocate all the time for my students who have disabilities. Defending disabled rights and speaking up for them is a battle I would deem worthy any day of the week, and I don’t consider it a waste of time. It may not be important to you, but it is very important to those who aren’t able to live “normal” lives and are just trying to get a chance to participate like everyone else. It‘s the same as parking in a handicap spot because its closer. There are ADA laws in place for businesses for a reason, they aren’t just suggestions.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Chasing Dreams with Mike POO velocicoaster vlog - he was either a tm or an annual passholder who got to ride extra early. It is presumed he filmed using eyeglass camera. His video was one of rhe very few to make it past Universal's deleting as filming was not allowed.

Chasing Dreams with Mike POO velocicoaster vlog - he was either a tm or an annual passholder who got to ride extra early. It is presumed he filmed using eyeglass camera. His video was one of rhe very few to make it past Universal's deleting as filming was not allowed.
Oops "POV"

Reactions: 3
1:00 ish in the Volcano Bay vlog

just because I don’t think the horse is dead enough.

someone tried to claim that these two assholes prebooked…FALSE

Tim says: “rent a piece of paradise with a cabana”
Jenn says: “OoOoOoOoOohhhh guess what we’re doing” in her signature obnoxious asshole singsongy voice
Tim says : “gettin a cabana”

so no they didn’t prebook tit. And that’s where I’m leaving that conversation

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Couldn’t quote and respond to this on the last thread because it is full now, but someone said

I deal with ADA every day in my job. I have to advocate all the time for my students who have disabilities. Defending disabled rights and speaking up for them is a battle I would deem worthy any day of the week, and I don’t consider it a waste of time. It may not be important to you, but it is very important to those who aren’t able to live “normal” lives and are just trying to get a chance to participate like everyone else. It‘s the same as parking in a handicap spot because its closer. There are ADA laws in place for businesses for a reason, they aren’t just suggestions.
You're likely referring to me who said that.

My mother is disabled, as I also stated in the last thread. She can't walk due to a degenerative bone disease and my brother lives with her and is her caretaker. So I am well aware of the difficulties individuals face.

However, you are taking my words out of context based on the totality of the discussion we had earlier this afternoon. :)

Reactions: 6
When you get an upgrade to a king suite on your weekend getaway & there are 8 usbs in said suite- you start throwing money around like a tracker! We’re at a holiday inn 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Yo…… why aren’t they welcome at universal any more? I don’t watch him half as much due to Jen seeming a little unhinged. It’s off putting

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yo…… why aren’t they welcome at universal any more? I don’t watch him half as much due to Jen seeming a little unhinged. It’s off putting
Some of their old videos came to light. Not flattering and people complained to universal and Disney

Reactions: 2

Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum and that’s why they got the accessible cabana. Nobody is saying that this isn’t worth fighting for, they’re saying that without knowing all of the details that we shouldn’t be accusing them of things that aren’t true and someone also pointed out that the cabana they were in is listed as not being an ADA cabana.

She’s not pregnant she’s just a beast
You spelled obese wrong. I dunno if she’s actually obese though, at the very least she’s overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum and that’s why they got the accessible cabana. Nobody is saying that this isn’t worth fighting for, they’re saying that without knowing all of the details that we shouldn’t be accusing them of things that aren’t true and someone also pointed out that the cabana they were in is listed as not being an ADA cabana.
Yep. Furthermore, we don't know a) what was said between the TM and Jenn and / or b) what the TM saw or tried to give as accommodation (i.e. stroller) and / or c) how the cabanas were reserved that day or the bookings for ADA ones.

Others in the industry also stated that if none of the ADAs were booked that day, first-come, first-served can be used (likely in this case as a courtesy for stroller usage).

If anyone on here wants to call and complain to Universal about some random TM at VB re: their dealing with one of probably 100s of guests that day - now one week and a day ago - be my guest. As I stated in the last thread, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the TM to know what they were doing.

I don't want to get anyone in trouble if we don't have 100% of the facts. Thus, my statement re: picking our battles.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think their next staycationn will be here... The COMMODEore Beachclub

Tim, I know you read this. Good bleeping job stirring the tit with your bragging about how special your bleeping cabana was. Dickwad. But unlike you and just about every other person you met, we managed to stay friends. duck you. duck your stroller. Seriously theme parks are jammed with kids and strollers, yours aren't all that thicc boy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep. Furthermore, we don't know a) what was said between the TM and Jenn and / or b) what the TM saw or tried to give as accommodation (i.e. stroller) and / or c) how the cabanas were reserved that day or the bookings for ADA ones.

Others in the industry also stated that if none of the ADAs were booked that day, first-come, first-served can be used (likely in this case as a courtesy for stroller usage).

If anyone on here wants to call and complain to Universal about some random TM at VB re: their dealing with one of probably 100s of guests that day - now one week and a day ago - be my guest. As I stated in the last thread, I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt to the TM to know what they were doing.

I don't want to get anyone in trouble if we don't have 100% of the facts. Thus, my statement re: picking our battles.
It could have been that the TM is a parent and knows how hard it is to handle a toddler in a new environment and had compassion. Could have been a stan, but my money is on that they were just being nice because they could be nice

I think their next staycationn will be here... The COMMODEore Beachclub

Tim, I know you read this. Good bleeping job stirring the tit with your bragging about how special your bleeping cabana was. Dickwad. But unlike you and just about every other person you met, we managed to stay friends. duck you. duck your stroller. Seriously theme parks are jammed with kids and strollers, yours aren't all that thicc boy.
Hold up…you know Tim personally?

Can I also just say, if Jenn has anxiety why is she not finding it difficult dealing with the concierge? I'd find that stressful.

Reactions: 6
I made the cobbler from Artist Point tonight for dessert. It's so ridiculously good.
20210617_191506.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yeah, I'm confused?? 🤣
That’s why I asked because the way it was written it seems like he knows Tim and that somehow even though Tim has burned through less friends than we have threads that they managed to stay friends

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.