The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a). Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum

b). You spelled obese wrong. I dunno if she’s actually obese though, at the very least she’s overweight.
a) is that why they skirted over Jackprop’s 18 month old check up with the pediatrician? Normally they tout how superior and advanced he is. This last check up they were mum and evasive.

I don’t see the markers of autism. Just physical, emotional and cognitive delays caused by his parents’ lifestyles.

b) @Art Vandelay said “Jenn was a beast”, meaning huge. Personally I think it is a food baby. I could be wrong, we shall see how this all shakes out, cause I don’t follow them that closely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think their next staycationn will be here... The COMMODEore Beachclub

Tim, I know you read this. Good bleeping job stirring the tit with your bragging about how special your bleeping cabana was. Dickwad. But unlike you and just about every other person you met, we managed to stay friends. duck you. duck your stroller. Seriously theme parks are jammed with kids and strollers, yours aren't all that thicc boy.
🤣🤣🤣

I have a hard time hating anyone here…I mean there are a few but I digress.

can’t wait for the next installment of Commodes and Cheeseburgers…which came first?

Reactions: 9
Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum and that’s why they got the accessible cabana. Nobody is saying that this isn’t worth fighting for, they’re saying that without knowing all of the details that we shouldn’t be accusing them of things that aren’t true and someone also pointed out that the cabana they were in is listed as not being an ADA cabana.

You spelled obese wrong. I dunno if she’s actually obese though, at the very least she’s overweight.
The doctor considers everyone who is overweight as obese. Just different levels of obesity will be noted.

Can I also just say, if Jenn has anxiety why is she not finding it difficult dealing with the concierge? I'd find that stressful.
Her anxieties are situational. When it suits her needs and convenience.

Reactions: 6
Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum and that’s why they got the accessible cabana. Nobody is saying that this isn’t worth fighting for, they’re saying that without knowing all of the details that we shouldn’t be accusing them of things that aren’t true and someone also pointed out that the cabana they were in is listed as not being an ADA cabana.
We can’t keep going back and forth about this forever because obviously we aren’t going to change each other’s minds, but several people were dismissive to the point of ADA. Someone said who cares if they got an ADA cabana and someone said they should be first come first serve anyway.

Jenn and Tim stated multiple times throughout the video that it is an accessible (which is another way to say ADA) cabana. Also, multiple people who have recently been to Volcano Bay have stated those are the ADA cabanas. A team member did as well. So…..

Tim and Jenn also have a history of telling people how to use wheelchair accessibility to their advantage in the park, so there’s that too. My main problem with what they did was advertising to request the accessible cabana. Jenn said towards the end, if you can reserve or request these cabanas, do it, because they are fantastic, and then went on to say how they are better because they have walls instead of curtains (another sign that they are the ADA cabanas).

You also are saying we don’t know all the details, so basically don’t speculate. Then you use speculation that maybe Jackson has autism. Autism is hardly ever diagnosed at that age and would take many evaluations by multiple doctors if so. It is a long process, so I can almost guarantee that he has not been diagnosed with AU.

• Wow
Can I also just say, if Jenn has anxiety why is she not finding it difficult dealing with the concierge? I'd find that stressful.
I get so overwhelmed dealing with situations that require more than a “your total is…” sometimes I struggle to call and order pizza…I get all tongue tied and flustered.

Jenn has zero problems asserting herself. Her anxiety is about as real as those people who showed up protesting her pregnancy

Reactions: 15
a) is that why they skirted over Jackprop’s 18 month old check up with the pediatrician? Normally they tout how superior and advanced he is. This last check up they were mum and evasive.

I don’t see the markers of autism. Just physical, emotional and cognitive delays caused by his parents’ lifestyles.

b) @Art Vandelay said “Jenn was a beast”, meaning huge. Personally I think it is a food baby. I could be wrong, we shall see how this all shakes out, cause I don’t follow them that closely.
I have no idea if he is on the spectrum or not. He is definitely delayed and it was heartbreaking to see him not even recognize the presence of his own father. Not trying to compare anything, but my kid is six months younger than Jackson and he knows I’m in the room even if I don’t even come in and say his name, he’ll look and go; “Dada!”

Reactions: 1
I get so overwhelmed dealing with situations that require more than a “your total is…” sometimes I struggle to call and order pizza…I get all tongue tied and flustered.

Jenn has zero problems asserting herself. Her anxiety is about as real as those people who showed up protesting her pregnancy
I'll order that pizza for you sweetie. Just let me know and I'll take care of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We can’t keep going back and forth about this forever because obviously we aren’t going to change each other’s minds, but several people were dismissive to the point of ADA. Someone said who cares if they got an ADA cabana and someone said they should be first come first serve anyway.

Jenn and Tim stated multiple times throughout the video that it is an accessible (which is another way to say ADA) cabana. Also, multiple who have recently been to Volcano Bay have stated those are the ADA cabanas. A team member did as well. So…..

Tim and Jenn also have a history of telling people how to use wheelchair accessibility to their advantage in the park, so there’s that too. My main problem with what they did was advertising to request the accessible cabana. Jenn said towards the end, if you can reserve or request these cabanas, do it, because they are fantastic, and then went on to say how they are better because they have walls instead of curtains (another sign that they are the ADA cabanas).

You also are saying we don’t know all the details, so basically don’t speculate. Then you use speculation that maybe Jackson has autism. Autism is hardly ever diagnosed at that age and would take many evaluations by multiple doctors if so. It is a long process, so I can almost guarantee that he has not been diagnosed with AU.
I respect your position. Yes Tim and Jenn sure as Hell do tell people how to skirt all of these rules, but they also have a history of being absolutely bleeping stupid too. They legit thought that “the world is our oyster” was something they heard in a gangster film or that maybe it was a Trackerism. They also have a history of using words interchangeably that shouldn’t be used interchangeably. “Accessible” to them might mean “easy access for the stroller” instead of ADA, because I don’t think they’re bright enough to know the difference. And I brought up the thing from the other thread because we all know what a textbook manipulator Jenn is.

Reactions: 3
I'll order that pizza for you sweetie. Just let me know and I'll take care of it.
🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 that is the sweetest offer I’ve probably ever received. It’s funny because my husband said I’ve never met someone who can walk through 5,000 people in a theme park but struggles to interact with people one on one. That’s my issue, when I have to be put on the spot I feel this weird sense of mounting pressure and I crack 🤣😩

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get your point, I do. I just also believe - like you said at the end, we shouldn't speculate. That was my whole thing - we didn't know 100% of the details. I just really didn't want to see a TM get in trouble for something that we don't have 100% of the details about.

And yes, we all know Tim and Jenn's history. And yes, we know Tim and Jenn's stupid ways with words and stupid tit that pours out of their mouths.

Again, I was trying NOT to get a TM in trouble.

Also, @apojacks was NOT the one who said he may have been diagnosed with autism. I don't recall who it was - someone else can search it in the last thread - but I know it wasn't him, as he stated someone else brought it up.

Reactions: 3

i see many potential red flags of autism. I don’t think anything will be addressed any time soon because I don’t believe they would be honest in any evaluations.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 that is the sweetest offer I’ve probably ever received. It’s funny because my husband said I’ve never met someone who can walk through 5,000 people in a theme park but struggles to interact with people one on one. That’s my issue, when I have to be put on the spot I feel this weird sense of mounting pressure and I crack 🤣😩
That really sucks, and I can certainly understand. Is it more with dealing with people you don’t know or just in general? I get it either way, one on one interactions can be awkward as Hell.

I have no idea if he is on the spectrum or not. He is definitely delayed and it was heartbreaking to see him not even recognize the presence of his own father. Not trying to compare anything, but my kid is six months younger than Jackson and he knows I’m in the room even if I don’t even come in and say his name, he’ll look and go; “Dada!”
My take is that Jackprop is fed up and has checked out.
There is no joy in Jacksonville.
He is not allowed to:
•. be out of a stroller for most of the day
•. self feed himself freely
•. walk freely without one of them holding his hand
•. discover and explore his environment without one of them figuratively glued to his hip.
•. openly play with toys

He literally has to beg for food. That’s why we hear him grunting every time there is food around. Which more than likely is fried and/or full of sugars and carbohydrates.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.