The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That really sucks, and I can certainly understand. Is it more with dealing with people you don’t know or just in general? I get it either way, one on one interactions can be awkward as Hell.
mostly strangers. I don’t have an issue once I’ve gotten past the introductory stage (usually)….tit it took me well over a month to grow the balls to start posting here. I was like what if they hate what I think 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Truth. I’m thinking it’s time for new Smyrna again
I'm thinking they will want to go where another vlogger has gone recently. If not Aventura then it may be Gaylord Palms because ATW took his parents there.

Reactions: 1
I respect your position. Yes Tim and Jenn sure as Hell do tell people how to skirt all of these rules, but they also have a history of being absolutely bleeping stupid too. They legit thought that “the world is our oyster” was something they heard in a gangster film or that maybe it was a Trackerism. They also have a history of using words interchangeably that shouldn’t be used interchangeably. “Accessible” to them might mean “easy access for the stroller” instead of ADA, because I don’t think they’re bright enough to know the difference. And I brought up the thing from the other thread because we all know what a textbook manipulator Jenn is.
Exactly. They're dumb shits. They may think that "accessible" means interchangeable with "ask for this to roll your stroller into easily!" We don't know.

And again, I just didn't want to see a TM get in trouble.

For all we know, none of the ADAs were pre-requested that day and the TM saw a stroller (or even if Jenn said they had a stroller) and gave them a 1st floor easy drive-up sidewalk. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
My take is that Jackprop is fed up and has checked out.
There is no joy in Jacksonville.
He is not allowed to:
•. be out of a stroller for most of the day
•. self feed himself freely
•. walk freely without one of them holding his hand
•. discover and explore his environment without one of them figuratively glued to his hip.
•. openly play with toys

He literally has to beg for food. That’s why we hear him grunting every time there is food around. Which more than likely is fried and/or full of sugars and carbohydrates.
And I don't think he really knows his name. They call him Buddy so much I think that's what he thinks his name is. I would say if he never or rarely responds to verbal speech then he might have an issue with his ears and it isn't uncommon for kids his age to require tubes in their ears for drainage.

Reactions: 2
i see many potential red flags of autism. I don’t think anything will be addressed any time soon because I don’t believe they would be honest in any evaluations.
I am genuinely curious what red flags you see.

Only reply if you are comfortable doing so.

Exactly. They're dumb shits. They may think that "accessible" means interchangeable with "ask for this to roll your stroller into easily!" We don't know.

And again, I just didn't want to see a TM get in trouble.

For all we know, none of the ADAs were pre-requested that day and the TM saw a stroller (or even if Jenn said they had a stroller) and gave them a 1st floor easy drive-up sidewalk. 🤷‍♀️
Tim is descended from Norm Crosby. ;)

Jenn and Tim stated multiple times throughout the video that it is an accessible (which is another way to say ADA) cabana. Also, multiple people who have recently been to Volcano Bay have stated those are the ADA cabanas. A team member did as well. So…..

Tim and Jenn also have a history of telling people how to use wheelchair accessibility to their advantage in the park, so there’s that too. My main problem with what they did was advertising to request the accessible cabana. Jenn said towards the end, if you can reserve or request these cabanas, do it, because they are fantastic, and then went on to say how they are better because they have walls instead of curtains (another sign that they are the ADA cabanas).
I just watched the video for the third friggin time and they only mention the words "accessible" at the beginning when rolling up in the stroller and Tim shows the sidewalk and then the 2nd floor elevator.

And then the mention the walls @ 36:21, Tim says it's because the touchpoints for Maku Puihi are right behind the wall (no idea if that's true or if all ADAs are, indeed, without curtains) and Jenn says if you have a chance to get a cabana like that w/ the walls and you have a toddler that will need a nap, she thought it was cooler.

I dunno what the answer is at this point. This is being beaten into the ground. If y'all want to call and complain to Universal, do it.

I just don't want to see a TM get in trouble without knowing 100% of the facts based off a 42-minute video from these two yokels who can't even remember when bleeping hurricane season is. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
mostly strangers. I don’t have an issue once I’ve gotten past the introductory stage (usually)….tit it took me well over a month to grow the balls to start posting here. I was like what if they hate what I think 🤣🤣
I look forward to hearing what you think T3a!
I am the same way with strangers. Once the ice is broken then everything is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm thinking they will want to go where another vlogger has gone recently. If not Aventura then it may be Gaylord Palms because ATW took his parents there.
Maybe they'll take a road trip with Adam the Woo's father. Or go to England to visit Super Enthused's boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey I know I’m an acquired taste and that some people on here don’t like me. It is what it is. I do enjoy reading your posts and interacting with you though and I’m glad you’re here.

Reactions: 6
My take is that Jackprop is fed up and has checked out.
There is no joy in Jacksonville.
He is not allowed to:
•. be out of a stroller for most of the day
•. self feed himself freely
•. walk freely without one of them holding his hand
•. discover and explore his environment without one of them figuratively glued to his hip.
•. openly play with toys

He literally has to beg for food. That’s why we hear him grunting every time there is food around. Which more than likely is fried and/or full of sugars and carbohydrates.
Well knowing the Slackers the one time they let him roam around the house he gets a decent boo-boo by his eye. So instead of it being a learning experience, they will just restrict him even more.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 that is the sweetest offer I’ve probably ever received. It’s funny because my husband said I’ve never met someone who can walk through 5,000 people in a theme park but struggles to interact with people one on one. That’s my issue, when I have to be put on the spot I feel this weird sense of mounting pressure and I crack 🤣😩
You sound like me! My husband has said similar. Luckily he’s coachable for the phone calls, etc that I struggle with (where I need to be firm about something). Or just dealing with things in general. Going into stores. He knows I won’t go into a store with any commissioned employees. (We FaceTimed to buy my last car). When I need him or get into a situation like that, he always asks me if I need to borrow his voice and to me that’s his version of “as you wish”. But put me in a theme park. Or a crowd. I can be good. One on one. Nope. I think it’s because of the anonymity of a crowd for me.

• Heart
Hey I know I’m an acquired taste and that some people on here don’t like me. It is what it is. I do enjoy reading your posts and interacting with you though and I’m glad you’re here.
I get the feeling after today, I'm in the same boat as you 🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh well, it is what it is! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
I am genuinely curious what red flags you see.

Only reply if you are comfortable doing so.
so just to be clear, not armchair diagnosing or anything like that but observations of things that should be watched/investigated further.

greater interest in objects rather than people. Not bothered being away from parents or excited to be reunited. Not seeking reassurance or comforting. Gathering items/toys vs playing with or using them. Sensory and speech issues are there but still too young to determine how much of an issue those will be.

I get your point, I do. I just also believe - like you said at the end, we shouldn't speculate. That was my whole thing - we didn't know 100% of the details. I just really didn't want to see a TM get in trouble for something that we don't have 100% of the details about.

And yes, we all know Tim and Jenn's history. And yes, we know Tim and Jenn's stupid ways with words and stupid tit that pours out of their mouths.

Again, I was trying NOT to get a TM in trouble.

Also, @apojacks was NOT the one who said he may have been diagnosed with autism. I don't recall who it was - someone else can search it in the last thread - but I know it wasn't him, as he stated someone else brought it up.
I'm probably not getting my point across clearly, and I'm ready to drop this subject, but I was trying to point out that everyone speculates on here all the time. That's kind of what is done on here. I wasn't saying it is wrong.

I would never want to get a TM in trouble. My complaint is about Tim and Jenn encouraging people to seek the accessible cabanas out.

I know it wasn't him who said the autism diagnosis, but he was using it as a possibility. I was pointing out that we don't know, just like I keep getting told that we don't know what was said about the cabana. So, I guess my point is, when is it ok to speculate and when is it not?

I'm very passionate about disabled rights, as you have probably noticed. I just want people (and I am not saying specifically you, and as you said your mom requires a wheelchair) to understand that ADA and accessibility matter. And as people have pointed out, Universal cannot ask for proof, so what Tim and Jenn do by not giving the correct information and taking accessible options for their own selfish convenience could lead to their followers then abusing ADA. (Just like in the video from 2018 about jumping to the front of the line with a wheelchair)

I'm probably not getting my point across clearly, and I'm ready to drop this subject, but I was trying to point out that everyone speculates on here all the time. That's kind of what is done on here. I wasn't saying it is wrong.

I would never want to get a TM in trouble. My complaint is about Tim and Jenn encouraging people to seek the accessible cabanas out.

I know it wasn't him who said the autism diagnosis, but he was using it as a possibility. I was pointing out that we don't know, just like I keep getting told that we don't know what was said about the cabana. So, I guess my point is, when is it ok to speculate and when is it not?

I'm very passionate about disabled rights, as you have probably noticed. I just want people (and I am not saying specifically you, and as you said your mom requires a wheelchair) to understand that ADA and accessibility matter. And as people have pointed out, Universal cannot ask for proof, so what Tim and Jenn do by not giving the correct information and taking accessible options for their own selfish convenience could lead to their followers then abusing ADA. (Just like in the video from 2018 about jumping to the front of the line with a wheelchair)
I agree with you ( and a million times agree with you that they're crappy people and shittier people for that dumbfuck stuff they said about jumping to the front of the line using a wheelchair)

I think when it's ok and when it's not ok to speculate is when it meanders into territory teetering on (which this was) - "Let's all call Universal and witch about the Trackers getting XYZ ....and by doing so, likely getting VB TM in possible hot water."

Let these assholes hang themselves with their own actions and doings and sayings.

I just don't want to bring down an innocent TM in the process (who, again, may have only given them this as a courtesy upon seeing the stroller Jenn had at the check-in desk)

Reactions: 5
I just watched the video for the third friggin time and they only mention the words "accessible" at the beginning when rolling up in the stroller and Tim shows the sidewalk and then the 2nd floor elevator.

And then the mention the walls @ 36:21, Tim says it's because the touchpoints for Maku Puihi are right behind the wall (no idea if that's true or if all ADAs are, indeed, without curtains) and Jenn says if you have a chance to get a cabana like that w/ the walls and you have a toddler that will need a nap, she thought it was cooler.

I dunno what the answer is at this point. This is being beaten into the ground. If y'all want to call and complain to Universal, do it.

I just don't want to see a TM get in trouble without knowing 100% of the facts based off a 42-minute video from these two yokels who can't even remember when bleeping hurricane season is. 🤷‍♀️
Yeah, he says that the buttons are down lower because it is a wheelchair accessible cabana.
IMG_9684.jpg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.