The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t Kenan the guy from Good Burger? I think he’s probably an icon in the Tracker household 😂
"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?" "Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. I do, I do, I do, I doooooo."

I don't know what type you have to be to watch Saturday Night Live. I will watch it depending on who the guest host is. I prefer talk show monologues with Jimmy Kimmel being my favorite. I don't get Comedy Central on my cable which is unfortunate because I'm a big fan of some stand up comedians and humorists (Billy Connolly's old routines, John Pinette (RIP), Jim Gaffigan, Jeanne Robertson).
I think that Tim and Jenn are the type that just don't get comedy.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think he saw Kenan I think he was pretending he saw Kenan since the folks at media day spent time with Kenan and he was trying to put up the smoke and mirrors about not being invited.

Reactions: 3
"Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?" "Who loves orange soda? Kel loves orange soda. I do, I do, I do, I doooooo."

You have to have imagination and a personality to get comedy.

Reactions: 4
I mean she promised it but who actually cares what the knob head rides. She rides Dim ffs that should be enough of a coaster ride in it self. Imagine that brutality in there home I don't need to imagine her riding other thing "just gonna be sick don't mind me" lol

I know who he is and I'm British and live in Wales in the UK and I know who he is ffs.and we don't get Saturday night live here. Isn't it a comedy show?
Yes it is a comedy show. Pretty irreverent but I find it funny. They poke fun at everything.

Reactions: 1
I mean she promised to ride hagrids but who actually cares what the knob head rides. She rides Dim ffs that should be enough of a coaster ride in it self. Imagine that brutality in there home I don't need to imagine her riding other thing "just gonna be sick don't mind me" lol

That I can see. They are dull as donuts.

• Haha
I’m pretty sure they have watched SNL. In an old video they referenced a skit. It was one of the years were Kenan Thompson is a regular. May not watch it now. But they have watched it in the past

My wife is re-watching the latest video. Jesus, this is the saddest tit I have ever seen. "Hi Jackson! Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!" And he doesn't even acknowledge his dad. God damn this is sad.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Guys I don’t care what she rides either lol my point was just don’t say you are if you have no intention to.. just be honest and say you don’t want to

My wife is re-watching the latest video. Jesus, this is the saddest tit I have ever seen. "Hi Jackson! Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!" And he doesn't even acknowledge his dad. God damn this is sad.
He ignores them cause they are utter prats that even a toddler knows this.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Time for another entry in the Dim Slacker Saga.

Where will the Slackers stay next? How many commodes will there be?

When will Jenny Two Dinners upgrade her game and turn into Jenny Three Dinners?

How disappointing will Dim's Father Day be?

How will the Slackers keep masquerading the fact to their fans that the Big 2 tossed them aside media wise?

I'm legitimately shocked Timbo didn't try to frame the last vlog as "An average guest experience for Velocicoaster" to skirt the entire fact they no longer are welcomed at Universal as "media members"
Dim constantly makes GAFfes. It's time he resets his vlog and moves to a new Era!

Do you have a timestamp? I haven't watched it.

Buuuut...I have watched the VB vlog three times now! 🤣

• Haha
It’s because I really don’t think he knows his name is Jackson I really think that kid thinks his name is Buddy honestly if he would’ve yelled buddy buddy buddy I bet he would’ve looked

It’s because I really don’t think he knows his name is Jackson I really think that kid thinks his name is Buddy honestly if he would’ve yelled buddy buddy buddy I bet he would’ve looked
YES. This is a problem. Children do not understand nuances at that age. They don't understand nicknames vs. real names. You need to use their REAL name lest he will go through life as Buddy Bojo.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
As a dad it breaks my heart. Like if my kid did the same thing that Jackson does to Tim and Jenn I'd be figuring out what the duck was wrong.
He over stimulated and he's chained to them and the parks and isn't given space to explore he's got a full time job at 18 months I would want immancipation if I was him. He's the money maker at this point and he's ignoring his dad cause that's all they do is talk at him and dominate his every move. He can't even be allowed a balloon or to feed himself it's very sad.

• Heart
YES. This is a problem. Children do not understand nuances at that age. They don't understand nicknames vs. real names. You need to use their REAL name lest he will go through life as Buddy Bojo.
First time I called my son "Fergulous" in reference to the Psych cold open, my wife got super pissed and said that it's a good nickname for him, but please wait until he knows what his name is before giving him a nickname.

Jesus I must have not been paying attention to that part when they did the E.T. ride where Tim was super upset that they didn't get a passport and they didn't ask for their names. "Do you know who we are???"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.