The Tim Tracker #27 Where's the Beef? Around Timbos Gut and Twitter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I look forward to hearing what you think T3a!
I am the same way with strangers. Once the ice is broken then everything is okay.
Aww I’m getting the warm fuzzies from you guys. I know I have a potty mouth and can come off rough around the edges at times but I truly just hate seeing people disrespected and honestly…the Trackers disrespect everyone with each video. They think their viewers are dumb and treat them as such. Not to mention how terribly they treat TMs/CMs/etc

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww I’m getting the warm fuzzies from you guys. I know I have a potty mouth and can come off rough around the edges at times but I truly just hate seeing people disrespected and honestly…the Trackers disrespect everyone with each video. They think their viewers are dumb and treat them as such. Not to mention how terribly they treat TMs/CMs/etc
I mean you’re not wrong, the majority of their fans are tweens and teens and some really weird adults. Their fans are dumb…because they don’t know any better. They’re the type of people that go and watch a historical drama and think; “Wow! This is how it really happened!” They think Tim and Jenn are this super sweet and adorable couple, but it’s all an act. I’m sure that they have their moments when they are just as advertised, but I think that for the most part they’re just as miserable if not more so than we think they are

Reactions: 6
Tim, "And look at the commode!" *pans over to olympic sized pool* " *Kermit voice* "Please flush the pool after using."

Reactions: 1
You sound like me! My husband has said similar. Luckily he’s coachable for the phone calls, etc that I struggle with (where I need to be firm about something). Or just dealing with things in general. Going into stores. He knows I won’t go into a store with any commissioned employees. (We FaceTimed to buy my last car). When I need him or get into a situation like that, he always asks me if I need to borrow his voice and to me that’s his version of “as you wish”. But put me in a theme park. Or a crowd. I can be good. One on one. Nope. I think it’s because of the anonymity of a crowd for me.
Whew!!! It’s nice to know that I’m not some sort of social pariah or total weirdo🤣🤣🤣! I mean normal is no fun but I try to pass as functioning when I can. I absolutely hate commission sales situations. It makes me sweat just thinking of walking into a dealership…

Reactions: 7
I get the feeling after today, I'm in the same boat as you 🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh well, it is what it is! 🤣🤣🤣
Angry face because I love engaging with you and chatting! I respect your opinions and views! I get upset when I don’t see you post so you shut your damn mouth or fingers 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get the feeling after today, I'm in the same boat as you 🤣 🤣 🤣 Oh well, it is what it is! 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t hate you. I don’t think I have a dislike for anyone on this thread, even those who have openly or slyly advertised their dislike of me. I for the most part like everyone…even the Trackers have some redeeming qualities, but life and people are not black and white, there’s always some gray area

Reactions: 6
Hey I know I’m an acquired taste and that some people on here don’t like me. It is what it is. I do enjoy reading your posts and interacting with you though and I’m glad you’re here.
Aww thanks. I’m honestly glad to be here. I feel like you are my people and it’s nice that there are others who feel similarly and also it’s really nice that for the most part we all respect how one another feels.

something I don’t think Tim and Jenn have ever done…they don’t have respect for anyone including themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 10
so just to be clear, not armchair diagnosing or anything like that but observations of things that should be watched/investigated further.

greater interest in objects rather than people. Not bothered being away from parents or excited to be reunited. Not seeking reassurance or comforting. Gathering items/toys vs playing with or using them. Sensory and speech issues are there but still too young to determine how much of an issue those will be.
Noted. Good observations.

I also see this as situational due to his parents’ life choices and him not being able to stay home and have a “normal” childhood.
• Jack$on is a pet and moneymaker prop to T&J. They, especially Jenn, don’t have a parental bond with him.
• He does not know any other people besides them, so he doesn’t know what people are or how to interact/relate to them
• he sees one or both of them every single waking moment of his life. So he has never been apart from either of them.
• they micromanage everything he does so he doesn’t expect comforting or reassurance from either of them, just criticisms.
• he is not allowed to freely play with toys at home on a consistent basis. So toys are a novelty to him.

Note: I am just having a discussion here. I am not saying that I am right or that you are wrong. I just write how I see things.

I truly appreciate all the posters’ POVs on this thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone suggested that it’s very possible that Jackson might have been diagnosed as on the spectrum and that’s why they got the accessible cabana. Nobody is saying that this isn’t worth fighting for, they’re saying that without knowing all of the details that we shouldn’t be accusing them of things that aren’t true and someone also pointed out that the cabana they were in is listed as not being an ADA cabana.

You spelled obese wrong. I dunno if she’s actually obese though, at the very least she’s overweight.
No I think they ment a beast not obese lmao she is the spawn of Satan after all.

Yeah, I remembered that after I had written what I wrote and I was like - I KNOW someone is going to call me out on him pointing out the buttons for a second. 🤣
And he may be totally wrong on why they are there. There may be a number of reasons it is located where it is. It could totally be because someone is sitting down and not wanting to get up to tap their tapu tapu or they are there as a back up only if there is an issue with the screen. I couldn't really tell but it appeared they use the exact same touch points for cabanas without walls. Are they not the same?
1623977874067.jpeg

Reactions: 1
I don’t hate you. I don’t think I have a dislike for anyone on this thread, even those who have openly or slyly advertised their dislike of me. I for the most part like everyone…even the Trackers have some redeeming qualities, but life and people are not black and white, there’s always some gray area
I agree. There is always a gray area. I think this convo we've had today shows it.

And I absolutely loathe the Trackers at this point but I try very very very hard not to go into hysterics (for lack of a better term) over certain thing things they do / show. I think some of my beloved peeps on here go from 0-60 a bit too fast with outrage and I think sometimes it's wholly warranted and sometimes we need to take a step back and be a bit more measured (especially if other people may be involved in the outrage, i.e. TMs, CMs, etc.).

At the end of the day, however, I respect everyone on this board...even the folks who have eeeever-so-slightly annoyed me sometimes and yeeeeesss @apojacks, that was you awhile back. ;)

(and I sure as hell know I annoy some peeps on here...but it's A-OK with me; it's life!)

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Noted. Good observations.

I also see this as situational due to his parents’ life choices and him not being able to stay home and have a “normal” childhood.
• Jack$on is a pet and moneymaker prop to T&J. They, especially Jenn, don’t have a parental bond with him.
• He does not know any other people besides them, so he doesn’t know what people are or how to interact/relate to them
• he sees one or both of them every single waking moment of his life. So he has never been apart from either of them.
• they micromanage everything he does so he doesn’t expect comforting or reassurance from either of them, just criticisms.
• he is not allowed to freely play with toys at home on a consistent basis. So toys are a novelty to him.

Note: I am just having a discussion here. I am not saying that I am right or that you are wrong. I just write how I see things.

I truly appreciate all the posters’ POVs on this thread.
I honestly hope you are correct.

And he may be totally wrong on why they are there. There may be a number of reasons it is located where it is. It could totally be because someone is sitting down and not wanting to get up to tap their tapu tapu or they are there as a back up only if there is an issue with the screen. I couldn't really tell but it appeared they use the exact same touch points for cabanas without walls. Are they not the same?
View attachment 622726
I can confirm, the buttons are located low like that in every single cabana. Tim is a MO-RON

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Aww thanks. I’m honestly glad to be here. I feel like you are my people and it’s nice that there are others who feel similarly and also it’s really nice that for the most part we all respect how one another feels.

something I don’t think Tim and Jenn have ever done…they don’t have respect for anyone including themselves
You’re 100% correct. They don’t even have respect for their child. It’s all; “Jackson, look at the camera! Wave for the camera! Be our money maker!” My wife and I I have talked about vlogging our lives from weight loss surgery to show that it isn’t an easy way out and to give hope to others. I would never make my son the focal point of any video and he is a huge part of my life. I now understand why my dad would take his vacations from work and run a potato harvester for a month, he wanted to make sure we had it better than he did. That’s why I do what I do for my son.

now on the flip side? Tim and Jenn are playing this up that they’re doing it for Jackson. The reality is they’re doing it for themselves. Jackson could give two shits less about going to the parks and when he does see something that sparks his interest they move on. When we took our son to Disney in November he was almost five months old, we did the trip for ourselves because we wanted those memories, not once did we act like we were doing it for the boy. He could have cared less, all he knew is that he was with his mommy, daddy, and godmother and he got cuddles and milk whenever he wanted/needed them, but we also looked for cues for things he liked doing in the park or things that caught his interest. We rode Figment four times because the boy loved it. I could tell he was into it because his eyes were lighting up. But I never told people we took him to Disney for him. I hate people that do that tit.

• Heart
Noticed @Love_the_kitz has been MIA. Hope it’s bc of something fun.
I bet she is working a deadline or something. She indicated she's managing a project from 1200 miles from her home.

I can confirm, the buttons are located low like that in every single cabana. Tim is a MO-RON
Yes he is. As usual he talks out of his ass. I'm surprised he didn't say "does anyone know why these buttons are there if you do please comment down below."

Reactions: 4
You’re 100% correct. They don’t even have respect for their child. It’s all; “Jackson, look at the camera! Wave for the camera! Be our money maker!” My wife and I I have talked about vlogging our lives from weight loss surgery to show that it isn’t an easy way out and to give hope to others. I would never make my son the focal point of any video and he is a huge part of my life. I now understand why my dad would take his vacations from work and run a potato harvester for a month, he wanted to make sure we had it better than he did. That’s why I do what I do for my son.

now on the flip side? Tim and Jenn are playing this up that they’re doing it for Jackson. The reality is they’re doing it for themselves. Jackson could give two shits less about going to the parks and when he does see something that sparks his interest they move on. When we took our son to Disney in November he was almost five months old, we did the trip for ourselves because we wanted those memories, not once did we act like we were doing it for the boy. He could have cared less, all he knew is that he was with his mommy, daddy, and godmother and he got cuddles and milk whenever he wanted/needed them, but we also looked for cues for things he liked doing in the park or things that caught his interest. We rode Figment four times because the boy loved it. I could tell he was into it because his eyes were lighting up. But I never told people we took him to Disney for him. I hate people that do that tit.
That’s what really saddens me. They don’t do anything for Jackson. I’m not saying that as a parent you aren’t entitled to being slightly selfish and enjoying yourself on occasion…but T&J are constantly selfish. I cannot tell you the amount of times we have spent an entire park day, open to close, inside of a play area. Because the joy on our son’s face was bliss. Watching your kiddo enjoy themselves is often better than having a good time yourself

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.