The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. He said it was too hot. It's always something. But, I'm sure they grabbed something on the way home. I am not familiar with the area (obviously) so didn't know where Legoland was. I've never been there. Of course, if I want to do any shopping that does not include Walmart, I have to drive an hour and a half and on some things two hours. I will generally get what I need, grab a lemon-limeade on the drive back and wait until I get home to fix lunch (or dinner depending on how long it took me to shop). I only eat in the big city if I'm specifically meeting a friend there for a monthly lunch.
That's the thing I never seem to understand with them. There's always a stupid excuse or reason for doing something. Well, we didn't do XYZ because ABC... it's like, if you don't want to do something, either don't explain it (you, after all, are the one controlling what's being filmed) OR just say you don't want to do it!

Same with leaving the park. Sometimes it is just unbearable in the parks (especially as it gets into summer) and if you start to get hot, that's the great thing about being a local - you leave! So just say that! Even Craig and Ryno have said that before when they vlog; Ryno's made a comment about them leaving because it's getting so friggin hot.

There always has to be some dumbass lie of an excuse.

Reactions: 5
True, but I'm hesitant to put Shawn on the list only because he seems to fight with everyone and anyone nowadays.

But if there's a consensus for me to add him, I will!
He mostly calls out a lot of the BS and hypocrisy/racism in the Dis vlogger/twitter community, which I guess could be seen as needless fighting and picking on everyone, but I like him and really respect him for what he does, though I don't agree with all his opinions and all the fights he chooses. He's stepped away from the theme park vlogging for the most part and also calls out a lot of the theme park vloggers for not actually creating original content. That's one of the biggest problems I have with the Trackers - their content is so stale and boring and they have no desire to ever try to figure out new original content. They're so happy to linger in mediocrity, which is what I think will cause the stans to eventually leave them high and dry.

True, but I'm hesitant to put Shawn on the list only because he seems to fight with everyone and anyone nowadays.

But if there's a consensus for me to add him, I will!
Nah. I think he intentionally burned bridges with everyone that he was friends with when he did the channel pivot.

Reactions: 2
Haha he is a man with a grudge!
When he was hanging out with the Trackers some of his content was quite good, he had a different style to others, and didn’t follow the latest trends - defo a gap in the Disney vlogging community. I unfollowed him on Twitter because of his constant drama now

Reactions: 4
I was curious to see if in the latest vlog they showed Jackson sitting forward in the car seat and where Jenn was sitting. They didn't show it so I'm wondering if this video was uploaded out of order or they won't show the car until the stans demand to know.

When they showed him in the high chair "eating his lunch" in the baby care center I swear it looked like he only had a banana.
After Jackson was holding the pole on the carousel, picking up rocks, steering the tractor...I wonder if they bothered to wash his hands before they allowed him to hold and eat his banana?

Wow, I'm a cranky ole gal today...hahahah. Sorry!

Reactions: 6
Haha he is a very angry man with a grudge!
When he was hanging out with the Trackers some of his content was quite good, he had a different style to others but quite fun. I unfollowed him on Twitter because of his constant whining and drama now
Yup. That’s the impression I got too. I wasn’t aware of the GuruGossip page when he started picking fights with the Trackers, but he went after the Brookhart Project too, and they were very much involved in boosting Black Lives Matter, so I was just like; “duck that guy.”

I am putting my bet in for today's vlog...

Disney Park vlog.
One of them wearing an ugly homemade tie-dye shirt.
They eat a ton of food and Jenn does her chipmunk chewing mouth thing.
They ask Jackson at least once, "Do you love it?" Or "What do you think?"
"Ut Dis" x 8
Shot of Jenn hunched over, pushing the stroller
Someone mentions how hot it is
Someone mentions Jackson needs to get home to nap
‘Some of you guys recommended in the comments that we should try (insert item here) but we didn’t so recommend some other things we can try next time we’re here (pssst we won’t’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok - updated with an asterisk! ;)

1. Kayleigh Kill
2. Thor guy (earlier videos 2010 era)
3. Brock/Promise
4. Jones Family Travels
5. Chris Pratt dude
6. Jim and Nicole
7. Boomer
8. Justin Scarred
9. Kyle and Mary
10.Doug
11.Krispy S'mores
12.Disney Double Dose
13.Ronnie and Tyler McDowell
14. PCDev
15. Kida
16. Kelly (and DH / BF; friends with Doug)
17. Disco Liz
18. Patrick Dougall
19. Ballinger Family
20. Tim and Brady
21. Wandering Daz
22. Tim's Mom (and possibly Silver Fox and Stasi? - spelled that way in the scrapbook episode)
23. Jenn's Entire Family (except 🍑 ?)
24. Aaron and Dani
25. Shawn (NegroOrlando)*

*Eh...it's complicated.

• Haha
Shawn openly gloats about having enemies. He is just as bad as Jenn at times

Reactions: 3
Didn’t they say Buddy was tall enough to do the 34” rides? But then they didn’t show him on any 34” rides. Maybe bc he didn’t measure up.
I sometimes think they exaggerate his size. I know he is a bigger kid, and he will be tall bc his parents are, but it’s like they want him to be extra special.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t they say Buddy was tall enough to do the 34” rides? But then they didn’t show him on any 34” rides. Maybe bc he didn’t measure up.
I sometimes think they exaggerate his size. I know he is a bigger kid, and he will be tall bc his parents are, but it’s like they want him to be extra special.
My kid is taller than Jackpot. And my kid is six months younger than Jackpot. Tim and Jenn are constantly trying to impress their stans

Reactions: 1
My kid is taller than Jackpot. And my kid is six months younger than Jackpot. Tim and Jenn are constantly trying to impress their stans
That's what I don't get. On one hand, hasn't Jenn stated she doesn't want him to "grow up"? And they're hindering his progress with eating, speaking, etc., but then on the other hand, like @Rebelle mentioned with the height, they're constantly giving the impression he's advancing faster and, like you said, to impress their stans. :rolleyes: They are the very definitions of dysfunctional and contradictory.

Reactions: 8
That's what I don't get. On one hand, hasn't Jenn stated she doesn't want him to "grow up"? And they're hindering his progress with eating, speaking, etc., but then on the other hand, like @Rebelle mentioned with the height, they're constantly giving the impression he's advancing faster and, like you said, to impress their stans. :rolleyes: They are the very definitions of dysfunctional and contradictory.
My wife says the same thing about our son. There are nights where she will rock him to sleep and hold him until midnight because “I don’t want him to grow up.” It’s totally a normal part of being a mom, I think being a dad is different, like, I am enjoying my son at this stage of everything being new and how sweet and innocent he is, but I also know that everyone grows up, everyone’s gonna die, come in and watch TV with us.

LOL in the Legoland vlog, Tim got SUPER SNIPPY with Jenn around 19:45:

"Remember when you dressed up as Piglet for Halloween, buddeeeee?"
"Remember when you rode The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh the other day?"
"Oh yyyyeah! Oh I don't know if that video's up-"
"No, it's NOT."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
LOL in the Legoland vlog, Tim got SUPER SNIPPY with Jenn around 19:45:

"Remember when you dressed up as Piglet for Halloween, buddeeeee?"
"Remember when you rode The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh the other day?"
"Oh yyyyeah! Oh I don't know if that video's up-"
"No, it's NOT."

🤣 🤣 🤣 Ohhhh snap! That was friggin hilarious. You could hear it in the tone of his voice. He set her up soooo good there.🤣🤣🤣 I replayed it three times just 'cuz I enjoyed it so much! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
In case there was any doubt they read this thread, I think the last two videos confirm it. I should have taken notes on how many things they talked about or did that related back to things discussed here.

So with that in mind - Jenn, please go back to the red hair. It looked so much better than the blonde which washes out your complexion.

My wife says the same thing about our son. There are nights where she will rock him to sleep and hold him until midnight because “I don’t want him to grow up.” It’s totally a normal part of being a mom, I think being a dad is different, like, I am enjoying my son at this stage of everything being new and how sweet and innocent he is, but I also know that everyone grows up, everyone’s gonna die, come in and watch TV with us.
I have been saying it for the longest time.
T&J do not appreciate and enjoy BJ’s life stages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.