The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I call BS on that reason. Maybe he had the shits again and had to go home or something. Or maybe Jackson started fussing.

No normal person would do that. He'd wait just as long to get something to eat in the park than he would at some fastfood joint on Cypress Gdns Blvd or on 27 toward the way back home. And sure as hell shorter than the drive back to Nona!

Edited to add: Oh wait - were they complaining about the heat at all??? That's probably it. They both got hot and Tim wanted to go home. Making the excuse about food instead.

Reactions: 5
I think 1) Jackson was fussing and needed a nap, 2) Too many fans spotted them there and it was too crowded, 3) They didn't want to wait in line for little kid rides (Tim already seemed annoyed at the 5-10 min wait for the train).

They just needed content and maybe were scoping out another Staycation spot. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So my daughter is 2 months older than Jackson. I try really hard to not compare my kids to other kids in terms of development. But since I started watching them at the start of the pandemic I couldn’t help but do it. I remember being worried that Jackson was so smiley and my daughter wasn’t like that at all. But over time I noticed my daughter far surpassing him in a few things. They aren’t doing him any favors not letting him feed himself. It’s so hard but you have to let them do it or else they just won’t learn. It’s really stressful for me to watch him beg for food and they won’t shut up and feed him consistently. Also, the language milestone for 18 months is 7-10 words. So based on facts alone I’d say he does have a speech delay. Not saying they aren’t aware of it, I’m sure they are by now. And I wonder what they are doing behind the scenes if anything. Early intervention is so key for speech therapy so any decent doctor will encourage therapy ASAP. But then again their doctor told them to forward face...what the hell. Car seat safety is not a parenting choice. Google it and you’ll see the reasons why. I don’t believe their doctor gave them permission to do that and if he did they need a new doctor. My pediatrician says his kids are still rear facing at age 4. Anyways, end tangent. Did you guys notice they finally let him walk around the park for this vlog? Although them hovering over him at the play area was super hard to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So my daughter is 2 months older than Jackson. I try really hard to not compare my kids to other kids in terms of development. But since I started watching them at the start of the pandemic I couldn’t help but do it. I remember being worried that Jackson was so smiley and my daughter wasn’t like that at all. But over time I noticed my daughter far surpassing him in a few things. They aren’t doing him any favors not letting him feed himself. It’s so hard but you have to let them do it or else they just won’t learn. It’s really stressful for me to watch him beg for food and they won’t shut up and feed him consistently. Also, the language milestone for 18 months is 7-10 words. So based on facts alone I’d say he does have a speech delay. Not saying they aren’t aware of it, I’m sure they are by now. And I wonder what they are doing behind the scenes if anything. Early intervention is so key for speech therapy so any decent doctor will encourage therapy ASAP. But then again their doctor told them to forward face...what the hell. Car seat safety is not a parenting choice. Google it and you’ll see the reasons why. I don’t believe their doctor gave them permission to do that and if he did they need a new doctor. My pediatrician says his kids are still rear facing at age 4. Anyways, end tangent. Did you guys notice they finally let him walk around the park for this vlog? Although them hovering over him at the play area was super hard to watch.
My son is six months younger than Jackpot. My wife was worried about his development compared to Jackpot because it SEEMED like Jackpot was advanced for his age…I’m not trying to brag, but my son is far more advanced than Jackpot is. He says:
Mama
Dada
Kitty
Bad kitty (referring to our youngest cat who likes to get into mischief)
Baba (bottle)
Me-me (my mother)
Ehmie (one of his stuffed animals.)
What this

Reactions: 3
The play area hovering was so painful! Jenn barely let him on the tractor thing without touching him! Let him be a kid! He looks super hot & sweaty- they will have to be careful as summer is ragging. He is not content to sit in the stroller any longer.
Their Dr had to notice the speech delay. Speech therapy would require time management & more appointments and less time to vlog crap though.

Reactions: 7
If Jenn has another child, where will she sit in the Tesla? She definitely won't fit in the back with two car seats and she's not comfortable up front.
She will make a nest and sit on them like a fat little duck mum

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok. I love me a good Granny Apple slices but on what bleeping planet is that a "healthy snack" ?!?!?!?

They're battered, fried, and coated in cinnamon and sugar. They're served with fresh whipped cream (which is SO good) and caramel sauce. I literally feel like - trigger warning, Jenn! - a giant balloon after I eat them but they are sooo good. In NO way would I characterize them as a healthy snack! She's bonkers.

🤣 OMG. Twins. And the cat wore it better.
Oh and Jenn wanted everyone to know how they changed their packaging to make it more eco friendly. ;) Like she REALLY cares about that.

• Haha
Didn't the Legoland play area sign say that the area was recommended for ages 2-5? Huh..again, rules don't apply to the Trackholes. They like to be reckless with safety rules..

Also, I too get stressed out hearing Jackson having to cry and grunt for food. He obviously wanted more apple fries when Jenn was talking and she's like 'we ate them all' then the next show is her stuffing more into her gaping maw. Ugh, these 2...

Reactions: 8
Didn't the Legoland play area sign say that the area was recommended for ages 2-5? Huh..again, rules don't apply to the Trackholes. They like to be reckless with safety rules..

Also, I too get stressed out hearing Jackson having to cry and grunt for food. He obviously wanted more apple fries when Jenn was talking and she's like 'we ate them all' then the next show is her stuffing more into her gaping maw. Ugh, these 2...
They have enough money in their account they could buy…oh wait…they think lines are beneath them

Reactions: 2
Honestly, I call BS on that reason. Maybe he had the shits again and had to go home or something. Or maybe Jackson started fussing.

No normal person would do that. He'd wait just as long to get something to eat in the park than he would at some fastfood joint on Cypress Gdns Blvd or on 27 toward the way back home. And sure as hell shorter than the drive back to Nona!

Edited to add: Oh wait - were they complaining about the heat at all??? That's probably it. They both got hot and Tim wanted to go home. Making the excuse about food instead.
Yep. He said it was too hot. It's always something. But, I'm sure they grabbed something on the way home. I am not familiar with the area (obviously) so didn't know where Legoland was. I've never been there. Of course, if I want to do any shopping that does not include Walmart, I have to drive an hour and a half and on some things two hours. I will generally get what I need, grab a lemon-limeade on the drive back and wait until I get home to fix lunch (or dinner depending on how long it took me to shop). I only eat in the big city if I'm specifically meeting a friend there for a monthly lunch.

Reactions: 2

It’s really getting on my nerves too that this kid is very clearly STARVING. And these two fat fucks are too selfish to let him feed himself. Because that would require planning, and cleaning, and effort they don’t want to exert.

I know it’s overkill but when we go out, if I order something that I know my son will enjoy that is a favorite of mine I either order an extra serving right off the bat OR let him try it and then order him his own

how selfish is she??

Reactions: 11
I was curious to see if in the latest vlog they showed Jackson sitting forward in the car seat and where Jenn was sitting. They didn't show it so I'm wondering if this video was uploaded out of order or they won't show the car until the stans demand to know.

It’s really getting on my nerves too that this kid is very clearly STARVING. And these two fat fucks are too selfish to let him feed himself. Because that would require planning, and cleaning, and effort they don’t want to exert.

I know it’s overkill but when we go out, if I order something that I know my son will enjoy that is a favorite of mine I either order an extra serving right off the bat OR let him try it and then order him his own

how selfish is she??
When they showed him in the high chair "eating his lunch" in the baby care center I swear it looked like he only had a banana.

• Sad
Could someone post the list of all the staycations they've been on this year?
Thanks to @MirroredSunglasses

1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted

8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13,14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.April 12,13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16.April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.April 17,19,20,22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.April 24,27,28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.May 15,16,18,19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20.May 21,22,23,24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21.May 31 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry

how selfish is she??
They’re extremely selfish people. I honestly think that Tim wanted a baby and Jenn didn’t. The more things go on, the more I think that is the case

Reactions: 11
If Jenn has another child, where will she sit in the Tesla? She definitely won't fit in the back with two car seats and she's not comfortable up front.
Is she has another kid, she'll be big enough to require a U-haul

🤣 this one came up when I was looking for a particular Publix vlog I had remembered.

This is what happens when you live in a perpetual mess. Bras just hanging out drying while you're vlogging. And then you need to apologize for said bras hanging out drying while you're vlogging.:rolleyes:

View attachment 608869
I can also see Tim's massive white butt plug right at the front centre of the photo.

Another name for the Tracker unfriend list is Shawn (Negrorlando). They did at least a few videos together at Universal and Disney Springs. Not sure when they fell out but Shawn called out the Trackers on Twitter I think before or just after the FRE racism video and Tim responded to him to say they appreciated being called out and would work to do better blah blah

Another name for the Tracker unfriend list is Shawn (Negrorlando). They did at least a few videos together at Universal and Disney Springs. Not sure when they fell out but Shawn called out the Trackers on Twitter I think before or just after the FRE racism video and Tim responded to him to say they appreciated being called out and would work to do better blah blah
NEGRORLANDO? wtf kind of username is that!!! Shocked

Reactions: 1
True, but I'm hesitant to put Shawn on the list only because he seems to fight with everyone and anyone nowadays.

But if there's a consensus for me to add him, I will!

Reactions: 5
In fairness though, that seemed like it was a mutually toxic relationship. Shawn seemed pissed that his stuff wasn’t being watched. Looking at his channel it looks like he has completely pivoted from theme parks to doing educational videos on black history.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.