The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OT: "Tom Does Disney" has a really bad tan line from his stupid bandana.

Source: https://www.polksheriff.org/inmate-profile/2112643
This guy is such a dirtbag. I remember watching a livestream of his when the parks reopened for 20 minutes and he was arguing with a cast member about masks and when they needed to be worn and how no one told another group that they had to put masks on, asked to speak to supervisors, the whole shebang. Huge douchebag.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
He put down YOUTUBER as his occupation. There are 2 cases against him but the 2nd the files are all not available. That 2nd case could be a restraining order or a civil case. Wow!
I saw the "YOUTUBER" thing lolz
I just got into the case files on the felonies on https://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO. Looks like the wouldn't let his (very recent) girlfriend leave the house and then pushed her around and put her in a chokehold (my words based on the statement given). Geez you can't make this ish up. People freaking crazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I saw the "YOUTUBER" thing lolz
I just got into the case files on the felonies on https://pro.polkcountyclerk.net/PRO. Looks like the wouldn't let his (very recent) girlfriend leave the house and then pushed her around and put her in a chokehold (my words based on the statement given). Geez you can't make this ish up. People freaking crazy.
And according to socialblade, his channel is growing now. Where is the Karma?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Looking a Jenn’s greasy hair at LL today, I guess she forgot she bought dry shampoo at Target yesterday LOL

• Sick
Reactions: 4
That's what I don't get. On one hand, hasn't Jenn stated she doesn't want him to "grow up"? And they're hindering his progress with eating, speaking, etc., but then on the other hand, like @Rebelle mentioned with the height, they're constantly giving the impression he's advancing faster and, like you said, to impress their stans. :rolleyes: They are the very definitions of dysfunctional and contradictory.
They are trying to make it sound like he’s some genetic wonder who is going to be some adonis gracing the pages of GQ. No, Jackson will be none of those things. Unfortunately for him, he will be a product of his upbringing most likely. A socially awkward glutton who doesn’t know when enough is enough. Oh and most likely a red neck with subpar intellect

Reactions: 10
Looking a Jenn’s greasy hair at LL today, I guess she forgot she bought dry shampoo at Target yesterday LOL
I don't understand the need for the dry shampoo, surely she showers everyday in that heat.... Please say she showers everyday in that heat 😰

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
They are trying to make it sound like he’s some genetic wonder who is going to be some adonis gracing the pages of GQ. No, Jackson will be none of those things. Unfortunately for him, he will be a product of his upbringing most likely. A socially awkward glutton who doesn’t know when enough is enough. Oh and most likely a red neck with subpar intellect
Genes are not in his favor.
Just to be clear though, redneck and subpar intellect are not tied together.

Shawn openly gloats about having enemies. He is just as bad as Jenn at times
I used to like him when he hung out with wdwcouple, Pmm etc. Wanted to support him but his Twitter also put me off. There was another guy hung out with them. Big dude with a grey ponytail. He was the moderator on PMM Facebook page and he handled the speculation around their split. I want to think he's Brian but I can't remember. I often wondered if he's the Brian that posts on FREs page a lot.

In case there was any doubt they read this thread, I think the last two videos confirm it. I should have taken notes on how many things they talked about or did that related back to things discussed here.

So with that in mind - Jenn, please go back to the red hair. It looked so much better than the blonde which washes out your complexion.
Do you think? I prefer the blonde.

Reactions: 5
Trying to find more detail now, but strangulation and false imprisonment is what that page says. I mean, innocent until proven guilty of course, but still...
Holy duck!

I just saw that (it didn't come up the first time I clicked for whatever reason).

That asscrack needs to be banned from Disney like @SanDisk said.:mad:

regarding Jenns matching sets she bought (6/7 home blog) I get the look she’s going for but she doesn’t have what it takes to pull it off. The oversized long sleeve shirts are in with the youngins, but when they do this look they usually do a full face of make up and actually do their hair in cute curls or something. Jenn is going to slap that ugly ass bun on her head and call it a day. She’s going to look even sloppier than she already does.

if they are going to share foods like ice cream and yogurt with Jackson at least respect him enough to give him his own little spoon.m to feed him with. (Because we all know they aren’t going to allow him to feed himself)

Reactions: 6
This guy is such a dirtbag. I remember watching a livestream of his when the parks reopened for 20 minutes and he was arguing with a cast member about masks and when they needed to be worn and how no one told another group that they had to put masks on, asked to speak to supervisors, the whole shebang. Huge douchebag.
Yeah, we saw him one night as we were leaving EPCOT. He crossed our path on his way into MouseGears. He was making weird, animated, wild gestures with his one arm as he was walking by us with his camera - completely oblivious to people around him who were in his path - what a fucker.

He's on a livestream right now.
OMG - peeps should totally go and barrage the comments section with stuff about his arrest.
Hey - it's public record!

"So glad you're back out after getting arrested in April!"
"I never believed you strangled that person!"
"I'm hoping to be present at your upcoming trial!"

• Wow
Reactions: 4
regarding Jenns matching sets she bought (6/7 home blog) I get the look she’s going for but she doesn’t have what it takes to pull it off. The oversized long sleeve shirts are in with the youngins, but when they do this look they usually do a full face of make up and actually do their hair in cute curls or something. Jenn is going to slap that ugly ass bun on her head and call it a day. She’s going to look even sloppier than she already does.

if they are going to share foods like ice cream

and yogurt with Jackson at least respect him enough to give him his own little spoon.m to feed him with. (Because we all know they aren’t going to allow him to feed himself)
She can’t wear those yellow shorts outside! They’re cutting her in half!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They definitely read here because ever since I complained about Jackprop wearing his NASA shirt for the 1,000 time, I’ve never seen it again lol.

Also, I saw that a shaving store down in Disney Springs is doing a father/son haircut experience on Fathers Day. I quickly wondered if Jenn would reserve that for Tim, then I laughed 😂😂 That would be to nice.

Reactions: 6
Genes are not in his favor.
Just to be clear though, redneck and subpar intellect are not tied together.
Oh absolutely I know this. I didn’t relate them together but I can see how that might have read like I did.

I don't understand the need for the dry shampoo, surely she showers everyday in that heat.... Please say she showers everyday in that heat 😰
I shower everyday. But I don’t wash my hair everyday. I did “hair training” about a year ago in order to preserve my color…so I only wash weekly. But I never look dirty/greasy like Jenn which is why “hair training” is kind of important

When your maternity dress is too tight - and you ain't pregnant...it's time to cut back to 4 desserts a day instead of 12.
EFTvxffXoAAjw2a (2).jpg
2021-06-08 (3).png

Pregnant......................................................................................................................food baby.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So we already know that they do not research…so here is my proof. I live .7 miles from Legoland.

1. the indoor play area is not new. It’s been there for 2 years. If they are talking about the lego world area (which they didn’t show much of, so I don’t think that was it) it’s been open an out 2 month.
2. the Peppa Pig park was announced back in March.

If I did as much research for my job that they do I’d be fired.

Reactions: 10
Hey so here is something I've observed recently, Jenn is so quick to say "I'll go ask" when they have a question, i.e. she did this at Vero Beach about the shells in the lobby, and in this most recent LL video when Tim said he couldn't find the prices. Now I know it's all relative to the person, but I have anxiety, and it's the last thing I'd do! I'd pick the box up and look first and if I couldn't find the price I probably wouldn't ask anyway haha. Like I say it's dependent on the person and there are some differences in generalised anxiety and social anxiety, so this type of social interaction might not affect her 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.