The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha you think they do laundry?
Cute
Nope. The basket is dirty clothes. And the stack is folded dirty clothes waiting to be bleached for reverse tie dyes.

They probably get a load of what they’ve had on a staycation.and then that’s it. Probably dig through a giant pile somewhere looking for a specific T-shirt to wash occasionally. But mostly there’s no point in washing their dirty stuff: expanding waistlines and shopping for clothes that fit.

What do you think the chances are of a pregnancy announcement in the next few months? She doesn’t seem to me like she particularly even wants another child.
I’d say 50/50. They want to get their channel back on track and another kid hinders that. And they seem to have a multitude of other issues that work against it. But Jenn reminds me of one of my old friends. She had a bunch of issues she ignored but kept gaining weight and then got pregnant because at least she’s have an excuse for a belly and she likes being pregnant. She did that 3 times. She and her husband are now divorced because kids don’t solve marriage problems and pregnancies don’t help weight issues.

Reactions: 6
Found a picture of them using the bike. Just not in it’s intended use. The stack on the seat is the line up for reverse tie dyes. Why wash it when you can bleach it?
I wouldn’t expect any clothes in that house to be folded unless they order something online and pull it out of plastic.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t expect any clothes in that house to be folded unless they order something online and pull it out of plastic.
I’m actually surprised they go to Target and film. I would expect them to be the drive up and collect types. It’s so much more convenient

Reactions: 1
I’m actually surprised they go to Target and film. I would expect them to be the drive up and collect types. It’s so much more convenient
But then you wouldn't have extra boring content to fill up the vlog.

Reactions: 2
Right??? They won’t shop for groceries like normal people because “YOUUUUU GUYYYZZZZ that’s beneath us, we don’t have time to grocery shop”

but they will meander around target for 3 hours shopping for utter nonsense

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Right??? They won’t shop for groceries like normal people because “YOUUUUU GUYYYZZZZ that’s beneath us, we don’t have time to grocery shop”

Jenn, Target is indoors.
How is it different then shopping at Publix or Whole Foods?

🤔 Oh, the kitchen is a foreign area. And you don’t travel outside of your bubble, the couch.
Gotcha.

• Heart

I’m surprised that they don’t use a service like Shipt or Instacart

And they spent a gagillion dollars on a fancy closet organizer that they are probably shocked it depends on the user to actually organize anything.

Jenn, Target is indoors.
How is it different then shopping at Publix or Whole Foods?
Pretty sure those places don't allow any video recording inside. Likely not the whole reason they don't go there but might be part of their thinking that if they can't vlog it they won't bother.
1623174137827.png

The odd thing is it looks like you have to get permission to shoot footage at Target wonder if they've done that or just ignore the rules?

I am putting my bet in for today's vlog...

Disney Park vlog.
One of them wearing an ugly homemade tie-dye shirt.
They eat a ton of food and Jenn does her chipmunk chewing mouth thing.
They ask Jackson at least once, "Do you love it?" Or "What do you think?"
"Ut Dis" x 8
Shot of Jenn hunched over, pushing the stroller
Someone mentions how hot it is
Someone mentions Jackson needs to get home to nap

Reactions: 11
What do you think the chances are of a pregnancy announcement in the next few months? She doesn’t seem to me like she particularly even wants another child.
If Jenn has another child, where will she sit in the Tesla? She definitely won't fit in the back with two car seats and she's not comfortable up front.

If Jenn has another child, where will she sit in the Tesla? She definitely won't fit in the back with two car seats and she's not comfortable up front.
They will buy a second Tesla and have one self-drive the other child while she alternates riding in the back seat of each one. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Pretty sure those places don't allow any video recording inside. Likely not the whole reason they don't go there but might be part of their thinking that if they can't vlog it they won't bother.
View attachment 608855
The odd thing is it looks like you have to get permission to shoot footage at Target wonder if they've done that or just ignore the rules?
They are ignoring the rules. In one of the older vlogs Tim went with his dad to Target and he was walking around filming and they told him to stop. So he knows he's not supposed to film in there. I also seem to recall him mentioning that Publix won't allow him to film there.

They'll just put Jackpot in the frunk
Or they could install a hitch on the back of the car and put Jenn in a towable wagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 608855
All sorts of vloggers vlog inside of Publix and Whole Foods. Just look it up.
(edited to add: not saying it's right - pretty sure you know my take on it ;) )

Trackholes used to vlog some of their Publix trips.

(and Dave Kay vlogged himself at Publix and Trader Joe's 🤪 )

Reactions: 1

Disney Park vlog.
"Ut Dis" x 8
Legoland

Disney Park vlog.
"Ut Dis" x 8
OK, so Legoland. Will be interested to see if any of my other guesses come true. 😂

🤣 this one came up when I was looking for a particular Publix vlog I had remembered.

This is what happens when you live in a perpetual mess. Bras just hanging out drying while you're vlogging. And then you need to apologize for said bras hanging out drying while you're vlogging.:rolleyes:

1623174910705.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.