The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In case there was any doubt they read this thread, I think the last two videos confirm it. I should have taken notes on how many things they talked about or did that related back to things discussed here.

So with that in mind - Jenn, please go back to the red hair. It looked so much better than the blonde which washes out your complexion.
Redhead Jenn is so much better looking. And while we’re on the subject, stop eating tit foods and clean up your diet for the sake of your health and wellness.

Reactions: 3
I mut have been a bad parent, if we were out for the day, my child had a nap in the pram

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mut have been a bad parent, if we were out for the day, my child had a nap in the pram
My son fell asleep in his stroller at the entrance to Rise of the Resistance and slept HARD. He actually fell asleep in the stroller a lot while we were at Disney. It wasn’t that difficult to let him sleep. Nobody bothered him. It’s not that hard to do that, but Tim and Jen make everything harder than it needs to be.

Reactions: 6
Hey buddy. You're doing great buddy. Look Buddy. Make a right turn buddy. Wave at everybody buddy.

🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 9
Omg the helicopter parenting is too much. I love how they addressed his speech as about to take off. No Timbo your kids says what's this ad thats it. Maybe put the dam camera down and take care of jackpot.

Reactions: 6
Omg the helicopter parenting is too much. I love how they addressed his speech as about to take off. No Timbo your kids says what's this ad thats it. Maybe put the dam camera down and take care of jackpot.
But then they can’t show the stans what they are doing!

Reactions: 2
They called him Buddy 10 times during the train ride. They were SO ANNOYING. They never shut up during that ride that Jackson clearly loved. "LOOK JACKSON, A SHEEP. LOOK AT THAT. WOW, YOU ARE DOING SO GOOOOD. WAVE JACKSON, WAVE!" Just let the kid enjoy it and stop yapping at him and trying to force him to do and interact your way. Good Lord, these two are exhausting.

Then they hovered over him at the baby center play area. They are both so fearful of everything he does. Tim hollered over to Jenn to not leave the steps area because he was worried Jackson would go back that way and fall down the little stairs, even though he was stomping around not even approaching the stairs. Tim wanted to climb up into the slide thing to hold onto him, you could tell. This kid really is going to have a great time with these two helicopter parents. You can be sensible and careful without acting frantic and without common sense.

They were so blown away that he could sit alone in the front of the tractor train car without a harness. That's right, numbskulls, he is too old to be strapped in by restraints on a simple, little slow baby train, that had a shut door next to him so he couldn't fall out. Parents are sitting right there, you are supposed to keep an eye on him.

Yet, they are cool with turning him forward facing in a full-blown car they drive.
Helicopter parents…….. thats it I’m done!! - dear husband is sitting next to me asking what the hell is wrong with me and why am I crying with laughter at a ipad - I have never seen a more apt description

• Haha
That's the thing I never seem to understand with them. There's always a stupid excuse or reason for doing something. Well, we didn't do XYZ because ABC... it's like, if you don't want to do something, either don't explain it (you, after all, are the one controlling what's being filmed) OR just say you don't want to do it!

Same with leaving the park. Sometimes it is just unbearable in the parks (especially as it gets into summer) and if you start to get hot, that's the great thing about being a local - you leave! So just say that! Even Craig and Ryno have said that before when they vlog; Ryno's made a comment about them leaving because it's getting so friggin hot.

There always has to be some dumbass lie of an excuse.
And it was a shame really since Jackson was really enjoying the carousel. They only let him ride it once. The line wasn't long they could have jumped back in line and let that baby have another go on the carousel. He was so disappointed when the ride ended so soon. I don't understand why they don't get there sooner. Get there at park opening when it is a little cooler and don't think about food 100% of the time. They could have packed a lunch for themselves too if they were going to feed Jackson that way. Would have saved some time and little guy would have had more fun.

🤣 🤣 🤣 Ohhhh snap! That was friggin hilarious. You could hear it in the tone of his voice. He set her up soooo good there.🤣🤣🤣 I replayed it three times just 'cuz I enjoyed it so much! 🤣🤣🤣
I caught that too. I also think this video was uploaded out of order. I guess that's the beauty of not saying what day it is or date stamping.

Mine too.

Didn’t they say Buddy was tall enough to do the 34” rides? But then they didn’t show him on any 34” rides. Maybe bc he didn’t measure up.
I sometimes think they exaggerate his size. I know he is a bigger kid, and he will be tall bc his parents are, but it’s like they want him to be extra special.
Yeah they do. They absolutely can't stand the fact he might just be an ordinary kid.

In case there was any doubt they read this thread, I think the last two videos confirm it. I should have taken notes on how many things they talked about or did that related back to things discussed here.

So with that in mind - Jenn, please go back to the red hair. It looked so much better than the blonde which washes out your complexion.
Watch the Discovery Cove video someone posted here yesterday (when they went with family). FF to the end of the video and check out how Jenn looked then vs. now.

Watch the Discovery Cove video someone posted here yesterday (when they went with family). FF to the end of the video and check out how Jenn looked then vs. now.
Night and day. She just let it go. I tend to wonder if it’s on purpose? Hear me out…she’s older so if she got pregnant again it would be considered a geriatric pregnancy…that plus increased weight…maybe this is her just making it harder to have a second child? I dunno…just spitballing here

Redhead Jenn is so much better looking. And while we’re on the subject, stop eating tit foods and clean up your diet for the sake of your health and wellness.
I got the impression she was trying to get away from dyeing her hair. I stopped dyeing my hair several years ago because the chemicals are harsh.

Night and day. She just let it go. I tend to wonder if it’s on purpose? Hear me out…she’s older so if she got pregnant again it would be considered a geriatric pregnancy…that plus increased weight…maybe this is her just making it harder to have a second child? I dunno…just spitballing here
She was considered geriatric with Jackson because she was 35 at the time. Tim is 39 and Jenn will be 38 in November.

Slackers are going to Legoland!

Timbo has no idea about the Lego Ideas Program....

Tim says the 100 Acre Woods Lego Set is only $100 bucks....and Jenn is like well some are like 400 or 500 dollars! Yes Jennbo, but you get those sets for free because these companies think you are worthy of promoting their product.

LOL Timbo can't figure out where the price tags are on the Lego boxes.

They bought the Lego Bonsai Tree....Timbo can't wait to display it around the house. Tim is going to put it together on Father's Day because you know Jenn ain't GONNA DO SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT for Tim for Father's Day.
I can’t remember if I paid 99 or 119 for the Hundred Acre Wood, bur certainly not 4 or 5 hundred dollars!
my Wife and I have that on a bookcase in our family room - and I have the Porsche 911 ( built as the turbo) on a bookcase in my office. I don’t honk either of them are bright enough to build those two models....or to keep the tiny pieces away from Jackpot...

With that whole exchange between them about the Winnie the Pooh vlog, do you all think resentment for the state of the channel is starting to set in? It seems like Tim is definitely noticing some of the laziness. Or inability to accomplish things. There are people they could pay to edit. And it would be a million times better.

Also, the really need to buy a gimbal if Jenn has the camera. The last shots of the Peppa pig fencing looked like it was filmed by someone with Parkinson’s.

Reactions: 5
Helicopter parents…….. thats it I’m done!! - dear husband is sitting next to me asking what the hell is wrong with me and why am I crying with laughter at a ipad - I have never seen a more apt description
Ohhhhh! God I sound like a Tattle Stan! However it really did tickle me!!

Trying to find more detail now, but strangulation and false imprisonment is what that page says. I mean, innocent until proven guilty of course, but still...
He put down YOUTUBER as his occupation. There are 2 cases against him but the 2nd the files are all not available. That 2nd case could be a restraining order or a civil case. Wow!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.