The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK, so Legoland. Will be interested to see if any of my other guesses come true. 😂
They’re also going to the baby care center at Legoland, so that’s interesting. They’re definitely reading this page. Tim, you’re great…Jenn if you’d stop being such a twatwaffle, we’d like you

Reactions: 3
Slackers are going to Legoland!

Timbo really throwing shade at Disney and Universal for how much they offer for Jackpot.

LOL Jenn complains the carousal ride was only 45 seconds.

Jackpot loves to pick up rocks because they remind him of his rocks for brains parents.

Jenns voice is super shrill for some reason in this vlog...like she's yelling because the microphone is picking up noises in front of the camera, not behind.

Tim doesn't know what the phrase "reclaimed" means when it deals with recycling and repurposing materials.

Jenn says "Jackpot you're such a good driver who taught you?"

We know the answer sure as hell isn't Jennbo

They hold up other guests because they want to take photos of Jackpot in the "tractor" when the ride stops.

Tim becomes audibly aroused finding USB Outlet Plugs on the outside of the Baby Care Center.

We get Timbo ignoring other peoples privacy while filming the inside of the Baby Care Center because NO ONE ELSE MATTERS!

1623175702784.png

We get some awful blown out footage because white balance is difficult for a vlogging couple who have been doing this for over 10+ years.

Timbo then complains about the lack of food options open at Legoland...

They were going to go to the Dragon's Den and then bailed on it because they can't wait with the common peons.

They end up getting apple fries which Jenn declares is a "healthy snack"

Timbo has no idea about the Lego Ideas Program....

Tim says the 100 Acre Woods Lego Set is only $100 bucks....and Jenn is like well some are like 400 or 500 dollars! Yes Jennbo, but you get those sets for free because these companies think you are worthy of promoting their product.

LOL Timbo can't figure out where the price tags are on the Lego boxes.

They bought the Lego Bonsai Tree....Timbo can't wait to display it around the house. Tim is going to put it together on Father's Day because you know Jenn ain't GONNA DO SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT for Tim for Father's Day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
New thread...yay

Betting lines are open folks...

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 300,000 to 1

Vlogging with 'friends' (Friends have to be known vloggers and on camera)
300,000 to 1

Sleeping in their own house for a week - 200,000 to 1
Tim fixing shelf (or anything) - 100,000 to 1
Tim and ATW - 25,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Theme park vlog - 75 to 1
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1
Staycation vlog - 1 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Compulsive lying 1 to 1
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Tim mispronouncing words - 2 to 1
Messy house 50 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 100 to 1 (Same as above)
Tim *not* ordering a burger 25,000 to 1
Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 100,000 to 1
Using exercise equipment 2,500,000 to 1
Sea Creatures alive 3,000,000 to 1

Hard to say. They've already put out a WDW, Universal, and SW video in the last handful of days, a home vlog, Vero Beach vlogs, and a livestream. I can't think of any new BG or LL stuff coming, outside of a handful of Ninjago Days for the latter.

I'm going to go with a non-theme park video that is not a home vlog but still in the Central Fla area.

I don't know if that's on the growing list? 🤣

Edited to add - DANG IT! I was writing up my guess while y'all were talking about the latest vlog! 🤣
NEVERMIND! 🤣

• Haha
Hard to say. They've already put out a WDW, Universal, and SW video in the last handful of days, a home vlog, Vero Beach vlogs, and a livestream. I can't think of any new BG or LL stuff coming, outside of a handful of Ninjago Days for the latter.

I'm going to go with a non-theme park video that is not a home vlog but still in the Central Fla area.

I don't know if that's on the growing list? 🤣

Edited to add - DANG IT! I was writing up my guess while y'all were talking about the latest vlog! 🤣
NEVERMIND! 🤣
Hahaha. Hey you were right that they’re still in Central Florida!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Pretty sure those places don't allow any video recording inside. Likely not the whole reason they don't go there but might be part of their thinking that if they can't vlog it they won't bother.
View attachment 608855
The odd thing is it looks like you have to get permission to shoot footage at Target wonder if they've done that or just ignore the rules?
I was referring to the INSIDE part of their avoidance excuses.

Point taken if they can’t shoot footage and monetize it then they don’t go to that location.

And of course they never asked Target for permission to film! Cause they are King Klueless and Princess Peeeeeyuuuu.

Ok. I love me a good Granny Apple slices but on what bleeping planet is that a "healthy snack" ?!?!?!?

They're battered, fried, and coated in cinnamon and sugar. They're served with fresh whipped cream (which is SO good) and caramel sauce. I literally feel like - trigger warning, Jenn! - a giant balloon after I eat them but they are sooo good. In NO way would I characterize them as a healthy snack! She's bonkers.

🤣 OMG. Twins. And the cat wore it better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
They called him Buddy 10 times during the train ride. They were SO ANNOYING. They never shut up during that ride that Jackson clearly loved. "LOOK JACKSON, A SHEEP. LOOK AT THAT. WOW, YOU ARE DOING SO GOOOOD. WAVE JACKSON, WAVE!" Just let the kid enjoy it and stop yapping at him and trying to force him to do and interact your way. Good Lord, these two are exhausting.

Then they hovered over him at the baby center play area. They are both so fearful of everything he does. Tim hollered over to Jenn to not leave the steps area because he was worried Jackson would go back that way and fall down the little stairs, even though he was stomping around not even approaching the stairs. Tim wanted to climb up into the slide thing to hold onto him, you could tell. This kid really is going to have a great time with these two helicopter parents. You can be sensible and careful without acting frantic and without common sense.

They were so blown away that he could sit alone in the front of the tractor train car without a harness. That's right, numbskulls, he is too old to be strapped in by restraints on a simple, little slow baby train, that had a shut door next to him so he couldn't fall out. Parents are sitting right there, you are supposed to keep an eye on him.

Yet, they are cool with turning him forward facing in a full-blown car they drive.

Reactions: 16
Slackers are going to Legoland!

Timbo really throwing shade at Disney and Universal for how much they offer for Jackpot.

LOL Jenn complains the carousal ride was only 45 seconds.

Jackpot loves to pick up rocks because they remind him of his rocks for brains parents.

Jenns voice is super shrill for some reason in this vlog...like she's yelling because the microphone is picking up noises in front of the camera, not behind.

Tim doesn't know what the phrase "reclaimed" means when it deals with recycling and repurposing materials.

Jenn says "Jackpot you're such a good driver who taught you?"

We know the answer sure as hell isn't Jennbo

They hold up other guests because they want to take photos of Jackpot in the "tractor" when the ride stops.

Tim becomes audibly aroused finding USB Outlet Plugs on the outside of the Baby Care Center.

We get Timbo ignoring other peoples privacy while filming the inside of the Baby Care Center because NO ONE ELSE MATTERS!

View attachment 608892

We get some awful blown out footage because white balance is difficult for a vlogging couple who have been doing this for over 10+ years.

Timbo then complains about the lack of food options open at Legoland...

They were going to go to the Dragon's Den and then bailed on it because they can't wait with the common peons.

Timbo has no idea about the Lego Ideas Program....

Tim says the 100 Acre Woods Lego Set is only $100 bucks....and Jenn is like well some are like 400 or 500 dollars! Yes Jennbo, but you get those sets for free because these companies think you are worthy of promoting their product.

LOL Timbo can't figure out where the price tags are on the Lego boxes.

They bought the Lego Bonsai Tree....Timbo can't wait to display it around the house. Tim is going to put it together on Father's Day because you know Jenn ain't GONNA DO SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT for Tim for Father's Day.
Awww. They had to go home for lunch cuz Tim didn't want to wait in line for a burger. They should've known it was the great Timbo and let him in front of the line.

• Wow
Ok. I love me a good Granny Apple slices but on what bleeping planet is that a "healthy snack" ?!?!?!?

They're battered, fried, and coated in cinnamon and sugar. They're served with fresh whipped cream (which is SO good) and caramel sauce. I literally feel like - trigger warning, Jenn! - a giant balloon after I eat them but they are sooo good. In NO way would I characterize them as a healthy snack! She's bonkers.

🤣 OMG. Twins. And the cat wore it better.
On planet JennBo. Let’s face it her ass has its own gravitational pull

also, no not healthy…at all…Jenn you are seriously deranged

Im making the family favorite Green bean rice bowls for dinner tonight and you would think hey that sounds healthy…NOPE tempura fried green beans…delicious but not healthy at all

• Haha
Awww. They had to go home for lunch cuz Tim didn't want to wait in line for a burger. They should've known it was the great Timbo and let him in front of the line.
Are you serious? They went home for lunch? They drove to Winter Haven for a handful of hours (LL opens at 10!) and then went home to Lake Nona for lunch? It's not exactly a 5 mins. drive! It's an hour plus! WTF!?!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wait…they went all the way to Legoland which is one hour and forty minutes exactly from their home…to literally do NOTHING and have Tim refuse to eat lunch there

holy tit Tim how bleeping entitled are you? Wait, don’t answer, I don’t care

and yes I mapped it straight from their home

9DF0A049-E9CB-455B-A996-C024CB783537.png

Are you serious? They went home for lunch? They drove to Winter Haven for a handful of hours (LL opens at 10!) and then went home to Lake Nona for lunch? It's not exactly a 5 mins. drive! It's an hour! WTF!?!
CAN WE STOP SHARING A BRAIN?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
110 miles round trip for less than a half day because Queen Timbo doesn’t succumb to lines like a peon

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are you serious? They went home for lunch? They drove to Winter Haven for a handful of hours (LL opens at 10!) and then went home to Lake Nona for lunch? It's not exactly a 5 mins. drive! It's an hour! WTF!?!
They left after they ate the apple fries. Tim didn't get his hamburger because the line was too long. Granted they may have stopped on the way home but that is probably another vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.