The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They take him because he’s a money maker I prefer solo vlogs as well, but to tell someone how to be a parent, crappy as they are, is a bit crazy. We all do crazy things with our kids that maybe in hindsight we shouldn’t have and I think in time they will see that. Hopefully sooner than later.
Cor!! Your like a dog with a bone - give up will yer! Unless it’s you Jenn or Tim, in that case let’s have a full and frank discussion, pull up a chair it may take a while!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No, I don't typically scrunch my face up and squint my eyes when I bite into a beignet. So no, I don't make exaggerated faces when I eat.

You clearly are a half-stan if you're over here now debating how we're gossiping. I mean, it's Tattle. We're on a gossip board. Shits gonna get said and it's not always going to be right or be pretty, but it is what it is.

Why are you suddenly deciding to police us or put us in our places? 🤣
Amen!!!! Don’t show the world your parenting choices that are putting your child in danger (hello whole grapes) if you don’t want criticism. They are tit parents more than they are not.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Amen!!!! Don’t show the world your parenting choices that are putting your child in danger (hello whole grapes) if you don’t want criticism. They are tit parents more than they are not.
Right?!?! This could easily be solved by them by leaving Jackson 100% out of the vlogs - as they should have from the very start (and implied they were going to!). Then, none of us would know what's up with Jackson save for a few random tagged pics on IG or something.

And we'd 100% concentrate on Tim. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Right?!?! This could easily be solved by them by leaving Jackson 100% out of the vlogs - as they should have from the very start (and implied they were going to!). Then, none of us would know what's up with Jackson save for a few random tagged pics on IG or something.

And we'd 100% concentrate on Tim. 🤣
I mean, that was the plan all along. They only had to pivot once they got kicked off of the media lists.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.