The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Around the 45 min mark they are talking about other British things they should try to eat and the star of "hot chick eats poop" is worried about eating haggis because the intestines might still have poop in them. Lol.
He's so stupid. Of course it is cleaned what an insult to the Scots. I've even had haggis. I wasn't exactly fond of it but I didn't hate it either. My friend said to mix it with mashed potatoes and it would taste better. That's what he did. I tried it and it did help a lot. I'm not fond of lamb anything and I'm sure that's why I wasn't fond of the haggis. It had nothing to do with offal. I'm not fond of gyros for the same reason.

It is a gated community off of Narcoosee Rd.
With the kind of fans they have I really don’t think you should post where they live online.

Google should tag The Trackers so we can find them on Google Earth. We have to keep track of toxic waste or (in T&J's head) national treasure and rich resources: Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy!
Just put a pin in Wine Bar George and it’ll be right a few times a week at least 😂

Last edited:
But also they can’t be comfortable… I can’t wear skin tight Jean shorts in the summer. They have to be looser and a little longer to breathe.

JennBo is begging for a yeast infection
Yeah they look like they’re chaffing a certain area 🤮

ps Tiffany Anne is an arse licker, pass it on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm actually Glad that Universal was watching that live stream. I hope they managed to watch longer that the 5 minutes I managed.

Seeing The Trackers RAW at home is just more proof to universal that these are not their market.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure it’s more that she’s uncomfortable than the kid. I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes Tim take the kid so she doesn’t have to deal with him.
Yeah with her extra size, she'll struggle.

Question: Why is Universal Orlando’s official YouTube account interacting with the Trackers?
Interesting... Especially since they didn't invite them to the media event. Checking what was said about that maybe?

but they were totally trolling him.
Maybe it was a fat Jenn joke!

He's so stupid. Of course it is cleaned what an insult to the Scots. I've even had haggis. I wasn't exactly fond of it but I didn't hate it either. My friend said to mix it with mashed potatoes and it would taste better. That's what he did. I tried it and it did help a lot. I'm not fond of lamb anything and I'm sure that's why I wasn't fond of the haggis. It had nothing to do with offal. I'm not fond of gyros for the same reason.
Scots here! Love haggis and I can assure you, we have very high food standards here. And if squeamish you can try vegetarian haggis.

Last edited:
With the kind of fans they have I really don’t think you should post where they live online.

Just put a pin in Wine Bar George and it’ll be right a few times a week at least 😂
I wish nothing bad upon the Trackers…that being said…maybe a brush up with some deranged as Hell stans would convince them to stop whoring out Jackprop?

I really think there is going to be a pregnancy announcement just in time for Father's Day. I will give Jenn a pass on the infertility story if this happens, because I know that in our circle of friends, there are four other couples we know that were all told the same thing we were; "There's no medical reason for you to not get pregnant. It's possible that you are infertile." My wife had her gallbladder taken out in July of 2019 and we found out in September of 2019 we were having a baby. Then all of the other wives/girlfriends in our friends group had their gallbladders out and they all got pregnant. So it's possible that there was something else going on other than "infertile."

Last edited:
I'm thinking the weight Jenn has added onto her frame over the last year has made summer more unbearable to walk the parks now.

I know when I was 24 and weighed about as much as a feather the heat felt so good. Not so much anymore.

That's all bull. It's no hotter this summer than last.
Yep. I'm thinking the same. She's gained a few pounds and, coupled with hormonal changes she's likely experiencing nearing 40 (I don't think she's pregnant, but I could be wrong), she's probably feeling the heat a bit more nowadays than in the past. Whenever I'd carry a bit more weight, the heat would be 10x worse than when I lost the weight.

Plus, while it's no hotter than last year, like you referenced, they started going on staycations in August and remember what was different from last year vs. this year? LESS PEOPLE.

The parks were pretty empty in parts (EPCOT in the afternoon was almost a ghost town some days we'd go and especially if it'd rain a bit). She just couldn't pass up the opportunity to be in the parks with VERY LITTLE attendance at that point. (also probably less stressful for her to be seen - you know Jenn and her aNXieTY). Then, it went into the fall / winter and got cooler.

Now that it's heating up again, the Queen is ready to sit on her ass and be in the air-conditioned house with Jackson (where she should have been the entire - or majority - of the time anyways!) and let Tim go out and sweat his balls off for content (which is his job anyways).

I knew something was up when they left LL to go "home for lunch" when LL only opened at 10 a.m. that day and Nona is not exactly around the corner. Blamed it on Tim but, in reality, they were both probably frigging hot and Jenn was probably the one who prompted leaving. The other day, at the end of the DS / English breakfast vlog, she also made a very interesting point of "the sun really took it out of me [today]; it was so hot."

TLDR:
SO - if she begins to stay home more and let Tim go solo, it'll once again be - Jenn does what Jenn wants to help Jenn when Jenn wants to help Jenn when she should have actually been doing this from the get-go to help her SON.

Reactions: 7
If Jenn starts staying home, I bet J starts going to daycare
Yeah, that wouldn't surprise me either.

It'll be sold as "it'll be sooo good for Jackson to interact with other little kids his age!"

when, in reality, it's actually -

"it'll be sooo good for Jackson to be gone during the day so I can watch hours and hours of reality TV and YouTube while I'm supposed to be tidying up the house and editing the latest vlog and then I'll lie as Tim's coming home - after he picks up Jackson - and tell him the vlog was so hard to edit so I'll have to continue to edit after I slave over the stove making dinner and then he takes care of Jackson."

:rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Did you ever do a project in school, work or even at home that at some point had to go back to square one and you needed to pull in help at that point to get it done asap? Then the look you get from others is "What, you didn't even start this?" :p (No, the specs were re-written / the paint we used last time is no longer available / the computer crashed and I had to rebuild.)

That's probably the look Tim gives Jenn every time he looks at her editing and she tries to say something major happened to impact her progress. Her favorite is slow internet. FYI, internet uploads in the Orlando area are 10x faster than my fastest up here in the Boston area without going to a corporate level for the household.

Last edited:
Just watched SE vlog (sorry to mention another) but I wondered after watching their live talking about joining the queue and how long he had to wait -how fuming they must be seeing all the other ‘hosted’ people -what they got and how much food was on offer - how the mighty do fall!!!

Reactions: 4
That's probably the look Tim gives Jenn every time he looks at her editing and she tries to say something major happened to impact her progress. Her favorite is slow internet. FYI, internet uploads in the Orlando area are 10x faster than my fastest up here in the Boston area without going to a corporate level for the household.
She can't keep using that same excuse over and over again.
It's not like she lives in the middle of the Ocala National Forest, nor did she ever live in a super rural area where she'd have little to spotty connections.

Of course, making excuses is her specialty. If it's not "the Buddy" now, then it has to be something else, right?

It's NEVER her. :rolleyes:

The Tim Tracker #26 The heat is on
or
The Tim Tracker #26 The heat is on and Jenn is staying home

She can't keep using that same excuse over and over again.
It's not like she lives in the middle of the Ocala National Forest, nor did she ever live in a super rural area where she'd have little to spotty connections.

Of course, making excuses is her specialty. If it's not "the Buddy" now, then it has to be something else, right?

It's NEVER her. :rolleyes:
That is one of her issues. Should she be forced to make an apology she will, but still takes no responsibility -- in her mind the accusations are a witch hunt and now those calling her out are guilty. People can live under those conditions fine, but it's when she shows a lack of judgement (the grapes are just the tip of the iceberg) it could mean buddy's life is at risk. Maybe it's for the best she's not driving with her "anxiety" and her quick to retaliate behavior.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.