The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is something Tyler posted 5 years ago.

I think the "illegal" thing he mentioned is recording in an empty bathroom but if you just scan to the end - @1:30 and you can see he doesn't know too much about them but Jenn is all giddy and staring at him and then he says their sign-off and she's like "oooh that's awesome!" 🤣

What they hell is she holding? Looks like she's picking her nose with the tip of it. WTF is her issue with picking dumbass thumbnails?

OMG - I just started the vlog. They're taking Jackson to MK because there's "still rides that he hasn't ridden yet."

The boy is 18 months old. It's 100 degrees out. It's perfectly OK if he has yet to ride every ride at MK. :rolleyes:

Ya I cant unsee her putting that in her nose in the thumbnail now lol poor choice on that. But maybe its the theme of the video as it looks like they left in footage of the person behind them picking their nose under their mask on small world. That poor person being unwittingly broadcast to the world.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Report people just trying to disrupt, thanks - Please read our rules and why they're important
1. Jackson has puked from being overheated.

2. She doesn't just make a "crazy face" here or there - don't you ever pay attention to how she eats?!

3. She doesn't need to be going to the parks every. single. time. Tim. goes. Save for Tim being with Adam the Woo or some random offday, she's been with Tim since August 2020 every single time they're in a theme park. Unnecessary with a small child and especially when you LIVE HERE IN ORLANDO (i.e. the parks are not going anywhere, and you're not on vacation where you need to cram everything in)

4. Her mother died from skin cancer. She's fair skinned. Jackson is fair skinned. Jackson should not be getting red, burned, or having a tan at his age - if it can be avoided. It can be avoided in their case.
Ok first of all, yes I’ve seen how she eats and again, I’m sure y’all make faces as well when you eat. I know her mother passed from Skin Cancer, but they may put sunscreen on him but it’s Florida and the sun is brutal, can’t shield him from it all the time. And they’re married..maybe they’re those type of people who want to do things together all the time (I don’t know why they would) but I have friends who legit won’t go to the grocery without each other…it’s unhealthy but not my place to tell them otherwise. Also I live in Orlando and I’m at the parks all the time with my kids and they love it. Im not saying what they’re doing isn’t wrong, what I’m saying is pointing out every flaw doesn’t make it better.

I live in Orlando and I don’t work. I take my kids to the parks often, but when it’s their job, yes job cause it’s how they make money, sometimes you have to bring the kids with you. I don’t think using him as a money maker is right and I think there are ways of making videos without showing him.
It’s Tim’s job. Nobody wants to see Jenn.
They have determined that Jackson is their dancing monkey that makes the stans clap and jump for joy so now they jam him in as many videos as possible to stay semi-relevant.

my son has had many a “tan” as it is in our genetics to tan more easily than burn. Jackson is EXTREMELY fair and it’s obvious they aren’t diligent with sun protection. It’s so easy to get skin cancer. They need to protect him.

anyway, to each their own but Jenn is vile and deserves every ounce of tit she is getting. Karma, karma is a real nasty witch

Reactions: 9
They don’t have to take him though, most people (normal people) prefer the videos when it’s just Tim. He has no reason to ever take Jackson and he certainly doesn’t have to take him as often as he does. It’s because Jen doesn’t want to stay home looking after the baby, that’s why they take him so much. It’s a bit different with older children, but Jackson is just a baby, what does he get from the parks that he can’t get elsewhere? Nothing really in my opinion.
I used to hate just solo Tim adventures, and it was always a treat when Jenn showed up. Now I want just Tim in the videos.

Reactions: 5
This is something Tyler posted 5 years ago.

I think the "illegal" thing he mentioned is recording in an empty bathroom but if you just scan to the end - @1:30 and you can see he doesn't know too much about them but Jenn is all giddy and staring at him and then he says their sign-off and she's like "oooh that's awesome!" 🤣

What they hell is she holding? Looks like she's picking her nose with the tip of it. WTF is her issue with picking dumbass thumbnails?

OMG - I just started the vlog. They're taking Jackson to MK because there's "still rides that he hasn't ridden yet."

The boy is 18 months old. It's 100 degrees out. It's perfectly OK if he has yet to ride every ride at MK. :rolleyes:

And I think it's bad he hasn't had his hair cut but has to wait for it to be done in the mk just for bragging rights. The spawn of Satan and Dim are idiots lol I don't envy Grunter growing up with them. I post on the comments section but I'm probably blocked lol

Wtf is up with that small world kazoo solo?
Because the Slackers are so lazy and don't want to get demonetized they used public domain free music over their entire ride. Instead of only showing a 30-45 second cut of the ride, they left in damn near the entire ride, because editing is way too difficult.

• Haha
It’s Tim’s job. Nobody wants to see Jenn.
They have determined that Jackson is their dancing monkey that makes the stans clap and jump for joy so now they jam him in as many videos as possible to stay semi-relevant.

my son has had many a “tan” as it is in our genetics to tan more easily than burn. Jackson is EXTREMELY fair and it’s obvious they aren’t diligent with sun protection. It’s so easy to get skin cancer. They need to protect him.

anyway, to each their own but Jenn is vile and deserves every ounce of tit she is getting. Karma, karma is a real nasty witch
Skin cancer starts with your first burns! There is absolutely no reason a blonde- fair skinned toddler should have a tan! Not one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
9.00 for two eggrolls is way to expensive for ..........( Say it Jenn say it) you poor people

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They don’t have to take him though, most people (normal people) prefer the videos when it’s just Tim. He has no reason to ever take Jackson and he certainly doesn’t have to take him as often as he does. It’s because Jen doesn’t want to stay home looking after the baby, that’s why they take him so much. It’s a bit different with older children, but Jackson is just a baby, what does he get from the parks that he can’t get elsewhere? Nothing really in my opinion.
They take him because he’s a money maker I prefer solo vlogs as well, but to tell someone how to be a parent, crappy as they are, is a bit crazy. We all do crazy things with our kids that maybe in hindsight we shouldn’t have and I think in time they will see that. Hopefully sooner than later.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ok first of all, yes I’ve seen how she eats and again, I’m sure y’all make faces as well when you eat. I know her mother passed from Skin Cancer, but they may put sunscreen on him but it’s Florida and the sun is brutal, can’t shield him from it all the time. And they’re married..maybe they’re those type of people who want to do things together all the time (I don’t know why they would) but I have friends who legit won’t go to the grocery without each other…it’s unhealthy but not my place to tell them otherwise. Also I live in Orlando and I’m at the parks all the time with my kids and they love it. Im not saying what they’re doing isn’t wrong, what I’m saying is pointing out every flaw doesn’t make it better.
No, I don't typically scrunch my face up and squint my eyes when I bite into a beignet. So no, I don't make exaggerated faces when I eat.

You clearly are a half-stan if you're over here now debating how we're gossiping. I mean, it's Tattle. We're on a gossip board. Shits gonna get said and it's not always going to be right or be pretty, but it is what it is.

Why are you suddenly deciding to police us or put us in our places? 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t think anyone looks good when they are eating but I’m also not purposely filming myself and putting it out there for the world to see. To be honest, they want all the attention, negative or positive. The more things they do to piss people off the more some people are going to hate watch. They could be bathing the kid in sunscreen and applying bronzer to his skin to get more people to comment. More interaction = more money.

The nastiest stuff I see here I’d normally from new members who are a one and done deal and anything I don’t like I scroll through.

I don’t think commenting here is any different than shitting on a realty show. 🤷🏻‍♀️

They take him because he’s a money maker I prefer solo vlogs as well, but to tell someone how to be a parent, crappy as they are, is a bit crazy. We all do crazy things with our kids that maybe in hindsight we shouldn’t have and I think in time they will see that. Hopefully sooner than later.
I don’t understand why it bothers you? Unless people are making nasty evil comments and wishing harm on them, then I don’t really see why it’s a big concern? People come on here to discuss, because it’s better than leaving comments on their YouTube channel… it’s a way for people to vent their frustrations at the crappy behaviour. Like you say, they use their child to make money, it’s grim and the other stuff is just beyond belief half the time.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why it bothers you? Unless people are making nasty evil comments and wishing harm on them, then I don’t really see why it’s a big concern? People come on here to discuss, because it’s better than leaving comments on their YouTube channel… it’s a way for people to vent their frustrations at the crappy behaviour. Like you say, they use their child to make money, it’s grim and the other stuff is just beyond belief half the time.
That's the thing - people can't leave comments like this on their YouTube channel. Or their FB stan page. Or anywhere else - even if simply constructive criticism.

And @antokymaan needs to remember that the great majority of us on here USED to be avid watchers and / or supporters of theirs. Now we see differently. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Skin cancer starts with your first burns! There is absolutely no reason a blonde- fair skinned toddler should have a tan! Not one!!
You and I know that but Jenn and those defending her apparently don’t. My dad had skin cancer and even with our tendency to tan I am an avid SPF lover! Constantly reapplying SPF50 on the whole family. That “buddy” should have a little hat and sunglasses on at all times as well as a generous reapplication of spf every 2 hours. Or if she wants to she can buy him UPF 50 swim shirts and let him wear those when they are out

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I don’t think anyone looks good when they are eating but I’m also not purposely filming myself and putting it out there for the world to see. To be honest, they want all the attention, negative or positive. The more things they do to piss people off the more some people are going to hate watch. They could be bathing the kid in sunscreen and applying bronzer to his skin to get more people to comment. More interaction = more money.

The nastiest stuff I see here I’d normally from new members who are a one and done deal and anything I don’t like I scroll through.

I don’t think commenting here is any different than shitting on a realty show. 🤷🏻‍♀️
you nailed it right there. They are intentionally putting this tit out for everyone to see. Along with their stans who fawn all over their every move…you are bound to have people who see the tit they do as insane/wrong/etc

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.