The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always been VERY expressive and a class clown but her faces always look like she’s trying to pass a large very hard tit.
Yeah, totally! 🤣

The thing is, there's a difference between being funny and a class clown and the faces she makes.

She makes these overexaggerated faces that rarely match up with whatever they're talking about.

Kind of like the equivalent of when she bites into a soft, pillowy beignet but makes a scrunched up, pained face like she's chomping into a 2x4. Just so over the top. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
Yeah, totally! 🤣

The thing is, there's a difference between being funny and a class clown and the faces she makes.

She makes these overexaggerated faces that rarely match up with whatever they're talking about.

Kind of like the equivalent of when she bites into a soft, pillowy beignet but makes a scrunched up, pained face like she's chomping into a 2x4. Just so over the top. :rolleyes:
Omg I know. I don’t think any amount of dental work warrants making an insane face while eating pudding.

did you see when she was eating her English breakfast and trying that meat paste and she took the most massive bite and apologized before saying “I’m going to take a huge bite, sorry”

how about DON’T TAKE A HUGE bleeping BITE YOU twit

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hopefully there's enough time left in this thread for this one to get more votes. Thats a perfect title for where they are at now.
Thanks for the vote of confidence 🙌🏽
I wanted to say “help we’ve fallen and we’ll never get up” but it didn’t flow right🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Omg I know. I don’t think any amount of dental work warrants making an insane face while eating pudding.

did you see when she was eating her English breakfast and trying that meat paste and she took the most massive bite and apologized before saying “I’m going to take a huge bite, sorry”

how about DON’T TAKE A HUGE bleeping BITE YOU twit
🤣 I did catch that, yes. She said she was going to take big bite, and "I'm sorry, don't judge me."

I was like - WTF. 🤣

And besides, that wasn't even a "big bite" by her standards! She didn't even unhinge her jaw or scrunch up her face and eyes like she normally would do - eyes were wide open.

Which proves all that tit she does is all an act for the camera.

Reactions: 8
That face is so weird. Why does she always make these strange, overexaggerated facial expressions?
It always make me think she’s trying to emulate reality tv talking heads (where one person is narrating) crossed with the office having the camera being a character to play to and break the fourth wall in a way. Many, many vloggers do this and its successful but she kind of always looked a bit pained. It’s a valid technique to draw your audience in when done in a more natural way.

Reactions: 2
I can see a staycation sometime in August. LOL!! Since they got tickets to Boo Bash and it's only open to resort guests. I'm pshchic....LOL!!

• Haha
Tim Tracker #26 Jenn can’t handle the heat…or any form of criticism

Reactions: 12
Just watched SE vlog (sorry to mention another) but I wondered after watching their live talking about joining the queue and how long he had to wait -how fuming they must be seeing all the other ‘hosted’ people -what they got and how much food was on offer - how the mighty do fall!!!
I bet it annoys her so much PCD got the invite for the first event prior to AP day..lol

Tyler Dean is hot!!

I see Jenn made the credits at the end of the video too...
The video seems super cheesy and the lipsyncing sucks big time but he's got a great voice and I like how he gave his dad a cameo. Ronnie and Tyler are too good of people for the Trackers.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.