The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video seems super cheesy and the lipsyncing sucks big time but he's got a great voice and I like how he gave his dad a cameo. Ronnie and Tyler are too good of people for the Trackers.
It is so cheesy…it’s an extra cheesy bacon cheeseburger stuffed with a hot dog because Timmy is in it🤣🤣

but I’m curious as to why Jenn got a mention in the credits?? Wtf did she do? “Allow” Tim to be present?

Reactions: 4
Jenn is mentioned in the credits so she can feel like the TV star she thinks she is. She probably also wants to be able to point at herself like Spongebob

Reactions: 5
It is so cheesy…it’s an extra cheesy bacon cheeseburger stuffed with a hot dog because Timmy is in it🤣🤣

but I’m curious as to why Jenn got a mention in the credits?? Wtf did she do? “Allow” Tim to be present?
Yeah... I know. 🤣

I think it's just because Tyler considered them friends. I know Tyler is a huge Disney nut (he loves Walt, the backstory of how the parks came to be, etc.) I don't remember specifically how they all met but I DO know that Jenn would get more dressed up and giddy if Tyler was around and I'm certain they hung out with Tyler for who his dad knows (and who Tyler can easily hobnob with if we wants) whereas he thinks of (or perhaps used to? who knows?) them as legit friends (because they obvious cannot reciprocate despite them believing they are celebrities)

Reactions: 1
The Tim Tracker #26 And now it’s time to tell our stans we aren’t on Disney media.

Reactions: 11
This is something Tyler posted 5 years ago.

I think the "illegal" thing he mentioned is recording in an empty bathroom but if you just scan to the end - @1:30 and you can see he doesn't know too much about them but Jenn is all giddy and staring at him and then he says their sign-off and she's like "oooh that's awesome!" 🤣

The Magic Kingdom video is finally up youse guys
What they hell is she holding? Looks like she's picking her nose with the tip of it. WTF is her issue with picking dumbass thumbnails?

OMG - I just started the vlog. They're taking Jackson to MK because there's "still rides that he hasn't ridden yet."

The boy is 18 months old. It's 100 degrees out. It's perfectly OK if he has yet to ride every ride at MK. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
Yeah... I know. 🤣

I think it's just because Tyler considered them friends. I know Tyler is a huge Disney nut (he loves Walt, the backstory of how the parks came to be, etc.) I don't remember specifically how they all met but I DO know that Jenn would get more dressed up and giddy if Tyler was around and I'm certain they hung out with Tyler for who his dad knows (and who Tyler can easily hobnob with if we wants) whereas he thinks of (or perhaps used to? who knows?) them as legit friends (because they obvious cannot reciprocate despite them believing they are celebrities)
Omg it’s so true!! Jenn put on makeup and showered and acted like she was 14 around Tyler

she doesn’t even bathe for Tim 🤣🤣

• Haha
I can see a staycation sometime in August. LOL!! Since they got tickets to Boo Bash and it's only open to resort guests. I'm pshchic....LOL!!
That was my first thought, too, and I began wondering where they booked. I was trying to figure out what DVC resorts they haven't stayed in yet. Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Boulder Ridge (Wilderness Lodge), Copper Creek (non-cabin)? I can't see them staying at The Poly because they are all studios and Jenn specifically said again last night that they have to have a separate room for Jackson. It is definitely convenient but not a necessity. Most of us survived our Disney trips with the kids in one room and it was not a big deal.

9 god damn days between filming and upload? Was Jenn taking my double shifts sleeping?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please let me just preface that I don’t like the trackers (please don’t delete me..lol)…BUT they’re not the only people who have their kids out in this weather. Saying she has to stay home with her kid at all times is kind of ridiculous. I know y’all dislike her and honestly I don’t like some things she does, but to criticize everything she does from making faces when she eats, down to how tan Jackson is, is almost as ridiculous as the Stans and their unhealthy addiction to them. You can’t tell me that you’re kids aren’t tan and that you’ve never made a crazy face when you eat. Also, fat shaming people is wrong. Yes they did it, but you doing it back doesn’t make it right…and the fact that you all do it ALL THE TIME actually makes it worse than the one video they did when they made a comment about heavier people.
Sometimes you need to take a step back and actually read what’s going on here, it’s a bit unhealthy. I get not liking her, but y’all are vicious…lol.

• Haha
That was my first thought, too, and I began wondering where they booked. I was trying to figure out what DVC resorts they haven't stayed in yet. Boardwalk, Saratoga Springs, Boulder Ridge (Wilderness Lodge), Copper Creek (non-cabin)? I can't see them staying at The Poly because they are all studios and Jenn specifically said again last night that they have to have a separate room for Jackson. It is definitely convenient but not a necessity. Most of us survived our Disney trips with the kids in one room and it was not a big deal.
We had our first overnight at a hotel when our son was under a year. I don’t think the room was even 300 sq feet. He slept, we were quiet, and none of us died.

They are just two entitled assholes who think they are above having to “slum it” in a “normal” room

Please let me just preface that I don’t like the trackers (please don’t delete me..lol)…BUT they’re not the only people who have their kids out in this weather. Saying she has to stay home with her kid at all times is kind of ridiculous. I know y’all dislike her and honestly I don’t like some things she does, but to criticize everything she does from making faces when she eats, down to how tan Jackson is, is almost as ridiculous as the Stans and their unhealthy addiction to them. You can’t tell me that you’re kids aren’t tan and that you’ve never made a crazy face when you eat. Also, fat shaming people is wrong. Yes they did it, but you doing it back doesn’t make it right…and the fact that you all do it ALL THE TIME actually makes it worse than the one video they did when they made a comment about heavier people.
Sometimes you need to take a step back and actually read what’s going on here, it’s a bit unhealthy. I get not liking her, but y’all are vicious…lol.
I get what you’re trying to say, but I doubt there’s many Americans who have annual passes to all the parks in Orlando and don’t work either. So while I don’t think they should keep Jackson home all day everyday, I also don’t think they should be constantly taking him to the parks.

It’s a bit different when you’re on holiday/vacation, but when you live there and you’re taking your child nearly every day, it’s a bit much. Especially in that heat. It’s not even just the heat, it’s all the fact he’s basically in a pram most of the time, he should at least be at home some days chilling and playing with his toys.
And his “tan” definitely looks more like sun burn some days and all that exposure to the sun won’t do him any good.

at the end of the day, you don’t have to agree with everything said on here or this site (neither do I), but I just scroll by and ignore, people have their opinions, just like I have mine. 😀

Reactions: 20
1. Jackson has puked from being overheated.

2. She doesn't just make a "crazy face" here or there - don't you ever pay attention to how she eats?!

3. She doesn't need to be going to the parks every. single. time. Tim. goes. Save for Tim being with Adam the Woo or some random offday, she's been with Tim since August 2020 every single time they're in a theme park. Unnecessary with a small child and especially when you LIVE HERE IN ORLANDO (i.e. the parks are not going anywhere, and you're not on vacation where you need to cram everything in)

4. Her mother died from skin cancer. She's fair skinned. Jackson is fair skinned. Jackson should not be getting red, burned, or having a tan at his age - if it can be avoided. It can be avoided in their case.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I get what you’re trying to say, but I doubt there’s many Americans who have annual passes to all the parks in Orlando and don’t work either. So while I don’t think they should keep Jackson home all day everyday, I also don’t think they should be constantly talking him to the parks. It’s a bit different when you’re on holiday/vacation, but when you live there and you’re taking your child nearly every day, it’s a bit much. Especially in that heat. It’s not even just the heat, it’s all the fact he’s basically in a pram most of the time, he should at least be at home some days chilling and playing with his toys.
And his “tan” definitely looks more like sun burn some days and all that exposure to the sun won’t do him any good.
I live in Orlando and I don’t work. I take my kids to the parks often, but when it’s their job, yes job cause it’s how they make money, sometimes you have to bring the kids with you. I don’t think using him as a money maker is right and I think there are ways of making videos without showing him.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jenn drinking a Frozen Coke.......but she doesn't ingest caffeine.

Lying sack of Crapsters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I live in Orlando and I don’t work. I take my kids to the parks often, but when it’s their job, yes job cause it’s how they make money, sometimes you have to bring the kids with you. I don’t think using him as a money maker is right and I think there are ways of making videos without showing him.
They don’t have to take him though, most people (normal people) prefer the videos when it’s just Tim. He has no reason to ever take Jackson and he certainly doesn’t have to take him as often as he does. It’s because Jen doesn’t want to stay home looking after the baby, that’s why they take him so much. It’s a bit different with older children, but Jackson is just a baby, what does he get from the parks that he can’t get elsewhere? Nothing really in my opinion.

• Heart
I live here too but there's no reason why Jackson - or any child - should be strapped into a stroller for hours upon hours only to get up to go on a ride and that's it. If she and Jackson showed up in a few trips to Disney or Universal here or there, that's one thing - and to be expected. But when vlogs revolve around Jackson and / or the three of them are in the parks together all the time, it's not good.

Majority of the time, she needs to be home with Jackson, establishing a routine for the little guy, letting him stretch his legs, play, not be strapped into his stroller, letting him splash around the pool (or whatever concoction they choose to purchase next) and let him be a kid... NOT A PROP.

They don’t have to take him though, most people (normal people) prefer the videos when it’s just Tim. He has no reason to ever take Jackson and he certainly doesn’t have to take him as often as he does. It’s because Jen doesn’t want to stay home looking after the baby, that’s why they take him so much.
Plus if he didn't take Jackpot every single time they could easily have Daddy and Son day out at the parks and those videos would most likely do better as they would be more "special"

Reactions: 15
Plus if he didn't take Jackpot every single time they could easily have Daddy and Son day out at the parks and those videos would most likely do better as they would be more "special"
Yeah exactly. I actually don’t like the videos that Jackson is in, partly because I don’t like to their treatment of Jackson as it just annoys me and partly because I don’t want to hear a child whinging on my tv. 🤣 (I’m not criticising Jackson, babies whinge, especially when they’re overheated, hungry and over stimulated, but I don’t need to hear it).

Reactions: 9
Exactly. It's not that they can never bring their kid to experience Disney and Universal. It's that he doesn't need to go to Disney and Universal (and everywhere else) every other day of the week.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.