The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shitting on Tron, saying that it isn't going to be popular or great. Shitting on Ohana....these fuckers are stupid.
LOL they are trying to pre-empt the fact that they won’t be invited nor #hosted for either of those things. Like bratty kids “we didn’t want to go there anyway 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well thank goodness Jenn said Tim will have to go the parks by himself as it heats up!
I’m sure it’s more that she’s uncomfortable than the kid. I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes Tim take the kid so she doesn’t have to deal with him.

Reactions: 8
Didn't watch the livestream, so someone fill us in with more than just what we want to hear. Did it seem that Tim and Jenn are getting along? Why the long delay between upload and now?

Why is Jenn suddenly willing to make the sacrifice and stay home? A great big freaking pandemic was out there killing off over half a million Americans in the past year and that couldn't keep her ass at home.

Okay, pulled up one screen to see what Jenn looks like and have to say... wowzers is she a beauty.

Not.
1623462209605.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Question: Why is Universal Orlando’s official YouTube account interacting with the Trackers?
Hacked? Although that is their style of writing. Heavy on the sarcasm.

But why fan his flame of fame? It's going to go right over Tim's head. Idiot behind the keyboard.

Reactions: 4
Question: Why is Universal Orlando’s official YouTube account interacting with the Trackers?

OHH FFS! Now we will get to experience a repeat of the Trackers 2017 🙄. Poor look there universal. Wish I could make a complaint about who universal chooses to interact with

Reactions: 11
Didn't watch the livestream, so someone fill us in with more than just what we want to hear. Did it seem that Tim and Jenn are getting along? Why the long delay between upload and now?

Why is Jenn suddenly willing to make the sacrifice and stay home? A great big freaking pandemic was out there killing off over half a million Americans in the past year and that couldn't keep her ass at home.
Jenn has still not edited the MK video that she mentioned in a vlog 4 days ago. They spent a crap load of time talking about TV shows. It’s apparent they spend hours watching TV. I mean Hours!

and yeah- what’s up with this tit universal?

Attachments

he probably had to ring around all his 'Friends' and buy one through them as they are not on sale yet I don't think?
They went on sale on the 8th to those with Disney resort reservations so they probably just booked a hotel night to do it. The phones were a MESS on the 8th with people trying to get through for tickets.

Reactions: 1
I’ve seen Universal pop up in Dis livestreams and I think ResortTv1 as well. It’s probably someone’s job to just comment here and there. Also probably why t and j never badmouth universal.

I’ve seen Universal pop up in Dis livestreams and I think ResortTv1 as well. It’s probably someone’s job to just comment here and there. Also probably why t and j never badmouth universal.
Cross posting to get people to click through to their account. Tim & Jenn = Boring. Sarcastic Universal employee could be more fun.

Reactions: 3
I can’t watch a live stream of them. It’s just too vomit inducing. Keep the snark coming though!!

Her hair...she’s really trying to get people to think she’s like 15 years younger than she actually is. Ain’t gonna happen with that skin.

Yep, British food is super healthy, you guyzzzz! I know the fish and chips and sticky toffee pudding I had Wednesday night was super healthy. Right? 🙄😜

Ugh. I can’t stand those two.

Reactions: 9
gawd watched 5 mins and had to stop. What I caught:

They booked the hotel stay for the new coaster opening "waaaay back"

They have tickets for Boo Bash

They had a pool day today.

Oh and apparently British food is too healthy for an "American burger eating palate" - (I type this as I'm waffling down a good old British sausage sandwich) :p
They may like a chip butty. And they would go to Greggs everyday if one opened in Disney Springs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They interacted in PCDev's the other day, too. He and Bianca were losing their minds. Guess Universal is interacting more in this way which is pretty smart. It is easy to do on all of these WDW/Orlando channels with minimal effort and good exposure. And they are funny.

Reactions: 5

Okay, pulled up one screen to see what Jenn looks like and have to say... wowzers is she a beauty.

Isn’t there a way to draw those things on so she doesn’t look so gross?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.