The Tim Tracker #25 I've got friends in no places

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t bring myself to watch it. So she really said she was found to start keeping him at home? Why now?
I think they said because of the heat. It's hot in Florida. in case anyone forgets...Trackers will remind us a hundred times. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH.....

Reactions: 1
I can’t bring myself to watch it. So she really said she was found to start keeping him at home? Why now?
I'm thinking the weight Jenn has added onto her frame over the last year has made summer more unbearable to walk the parks now.

I know when I was 24 and weighed about as much as a feather the heat felt so good. Not so much anymore.

I think they said because of the heat. It's hot in Florida. in case anyone forgets...Trackers will remind us a hundred times. YEAH, YEAH, YEAH.....
That's all bull. It's no hotter this summer than last.

Reactions: 3
Oh, joy! They finally cleaned up a portion of the guest room and have decided to do a giveaway of the junk that has been sitting there for over two years from their Aulani trip. Don't even get me started on the Bandit blanket again.
TTT aren't the only ones who do this. Ordinary Adventures and BLAB are the same way. Even the man-child Michael Kay was slacking on his last one. He was months behind and opening holiday cards in the late spring.
This is definitely a huge pet peeve of mine and why I would never send anyone mail or super chats. If someone takes the time to send you something, you should have the decency to appreciate and acknowledge them in a timely manner.

Reactions: 11
Hacked? Although that is their style of writing. Heavy on the sarcasm.

But why fan his flame of fame? It's going to go right over Tim's head. Idiot behind the keyboard.
Maybe they have a policy of monitoring the livestreams of several of the content creators and it may be a way of letting T&J know they are being monitored albeit in a nice way.

Shitting on Tron, saying that it isn't going to be popular or great. Shitting on Ohana....these fuckers are stupid.
Funny I don't recall they ever dined at Ohana. I don't remember any vlog of it if they did go.

Reactions: 5
I don't think it was addressed. If I had to guess....well, let's incorporate the following reasons in:

1. They read here and they've seen us discussing how miserable their son looks
2. Solo Tim videos get more views
3. I'm gonna guess there was a Jackson incident with a stan that due to advice from counsel it was recommended that they distance him from the channel a bit.

Just spitballing here. But in actuality, it's probably because of option 2.

That last dart throw was fun... how about one more screen grab...

Tim and jenn trying to remember the name of their offspring

1623463740303.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They interacted in PCDev's the other day, too. He and Bianca were losing their minds. Guess Universal is interacting more in this way which is pretty smart. It is easy to do on all of these WDW/Orlando channels with minimal effort and good exposure. And they are funny.
I hope Bianca and Dev get lost at sea in Hawaii somewhere and never return home.

off topic but I hate them so much 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just skimming through now its over. Around 12 mins Jen mentioned theres still another video from before this Universal trip she still needs to get up first( likely the MK pooh ride). So tomorrow still won't be universal and velocicoaster. Probably MK Saturday then starting at least 2 days of Universal and volcano bay on sunday.

Just skimming through now its over. Around 12 mins Jen mentioned theres still another video from before this Universal trip she still needs to get up first( likely the MK pooh ride). So tomorrow still won't be universal and velocicoaster. Probably MK Saturday then starting at least 2 days of Universal and volcano bay on sunday.
i don’t think we will see anything Universal until Monday at the earliest.

Reactions: 2
Question: Why is Universal Orlando’s official YouTube account interacting with the Trackers?
I was watching the last hour of RTV1 Friday night stream and Universal popped in and Josh was recovering from home and wrote in the chat something to the effect of how cool it was for Universal to come into the livestream and how he'd love to be on the media list 😜😜🤣🤣🙄 so I guess Universal was bored and hopping on a few streams .

• Haha
Did she give an explanation as to why she has not uploaded in days? She literally has ONE JOB.

Reactions: 8
Tiffany Ann is kissing ass again
Screenshot_20210611-193516.png
Screenshot_20210611-193532.png

Not only was Universal in their stream but Thereportoftheweek was in it too 🤣🤣🤣
Does anyone here watch him?
53fd47c81e42d9692fe043f280f5b2bf3b-27-food-review1.rsquare.w700.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Maybe they have a policy of monitoring the livestreams of several of the content creators and it may be a way of letting T&J know they are being monitored albeit in a nice way.

Funny I don't recall they ever dined at Ohana. I don't remember any vlog of it if they did go.
It was quite some time ago - they were with another couple, Brock and Promise. And yeah, they complained about the food back then too.
2021-06-11 (2).png

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Around the 45 min mark they are talking about other British things they should try to eat and the star of "hot chick eats poop" is worried about eating haggis because the intestines might still have poop in them. Lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
FRE doing a video pointing out that Jenn fed Jackson FULL grapes is hilarious. How dim witted can you get?

Reactions: 6
Has anyone added up what they are likely paying per month for their mortgage plus all of the staycations? I know some are hosted, but they still have to be spending a lot. The rooms they pick to stay in because Jackson needs his own room are not cheap.

FRE doing a video pointing out that Jenn fed Jackson FULL grapes is hilarious. How dim witted can you get?
If you look closely at around 0:48 the little stem is still on the grape. Not very detail oriented as to what your child is putting in his mouth are you Jenn?!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.