Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Who wants to take bets that the Trackers don't go to Universal for any of the indoor rides again? Universal just announced that they aren't requiring masks for rides for vaccinated people.
do you know if they are enforcing that at all? if they are checking passports or whatever?

Reactions: 1

alstar01

I wondered about that because when he was just up in PA he said Gracey was with her mom.
PMM's ex is a nurse so
Supposedly Nate is a Nurse by trade. Can't confirm that. Considering how devastated he was with the divorce, I wouldn't be shocked to find he left her everything. How much could they have? He was the bread winner. Veronica was "in school".

Keeping the "Paging Mr. Morrow" Channel, was the best outcome. It was their most valuable asset. It has a built in audience. Nate can earn a supplemental income, and live a decent bachelor life. God knows those Disney Dinners cost a fortune.

Oh, definitely. Nate commented on Jackie's looks in a Dec. 2020 response, below a Disney video with "Erica" from "All Things Parks" (fine looker if you ask me). I think he called Jackie, "the pretty one". Or something to that effect.

The shared referrals of "my best friend" (said in newer video) screams yearning (on Nate's part). Especially when you consider Jackie is a thinner, friendlier, smarter, caring, decent human being compared to Veronica. I'll leave the reasons they're likely not hooking up, to your own imagination. Don't want to be cruel.

Gracie is a cutie. Luckily it's just a beloved dog. Not a shared child. Imagine being linked to that Cruella de Vil clone? For life?
Actually, Veronica is a nurse and Nate is a restaurant manager. In a video that he did right after she left him, he spoke of trying to buy her things that she wanted and their issue with infertility. He took the video down after a few days.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Yeah. My son bought me 5 small bottles at the beginning of this. I hate it. I was afraid to not use it, so I tried, but it was so awful even he said that I needed to throw it out. LOL!
I didn't buy it because I tend to buy in bulk and I had bought a ton of Purell sanitizer before COVID hit. I always travel with hand sanitizer because of the obvious need to clean your hands but also because it is an excellent eyeglass cleaner and works really well on mosquito bites.

apojacks

VIP Member
I'm kind of shocked they didn't end up with a Pelaton...especially with how the Slackers try to be so trendy buying the "new it" thing.
Peloton's are super expensive and definitely an "in" thing for people like the Trackers...they might be sold out.

apojacks

VIP Member
All my research a little while back said Jackie was married twice. She works full time at a Florida university...I forget her title, but it has something to do with online learning coordination. I like her because she’s actually educated and seems to care about her content.

PMM’s wife just up and left him and even took the dog (or so I’ve read). He eventually talked her into sharing the dog, but she got the apartment. I have a soft spot for PMM. I think he seems like a kind person. I do think he has a serious crush on Jackie, but I don’t see that happening. She seems to think of him as a brother.

I think the end is near for the Trackers vlogging career. Just with how they’ve been extra hot messes lately and all the excess. It’s just not sustainable.
I wonder if Jackie works at my university...I’m a student at Full Sail University.

2020planner

VIP Member
General bookings for the Disney Wish open tomorrow...what’s the over/under that in the next three days there’s going to be a vlog about them getting on the maiden voyage?
I thought Michael Kay said maiden was booked up.

He got on inaugural, per his IG.

toyman70

My wife and I watched last evening. She thought there was a vlog in the not so recent past where RoA was drained and Dim talked about the tracks. Now it could have been ATW but we did not remember for sure.

Also if you are bored with the recent offerings from these people I would recommend checking out Bill and Lisa's Food and Travel. We find them interesting and funny. Seem like genuine people. They only have 32K subs
I watch Bill and Lisa and they are okay. BUT she is to over the top with calling him Babe, every 2 seconds. Gets on my nerves

apojacks

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣 my husband got a wild hair after seeing 🍑's IG, apparently she has a OnlyFans too... & let me tell you, thankfully we couldn't see anything (we aren't subscribers onviously 🤣) but the little description at the top of the page.... 😳🤢🤣 quite that icing on the 🍑 cake if you ask me! lmao

You must be close!! We are gunning for Florida too! Currently stuck in podunk Indiana
Yup. Once I got fucked by Carmel Fire Department on my position, I said to hell with it. We’re moving.

I wondered because you said you go to Full Sail but your Twitter says Indiana. So I presume you go online?

:ROFLMAO: Ok. Good to know (in the words of Michael Kay). :ROFLMAO:

We'll probably be down there soon enough anyways - we're a Ford family. DH has a big ass Ford truck and I used to have a Mustang (may it rest in peace) :ROFLMAO:
And yes I go online. Paid for by my former employer. Lovely story I’ll tell you all in the next thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
That fat fucking wad of complaints is going on a $5000+ cruise??? He just said $200 in express passes was too expensive🙄🙄🙄

I can’t wait to watch a week or whatever of closeups of his fat gross face with his nasty bloodshot eyes and Koda looking absolutely unimpressed and miserable 😑😑😑😑😑

NOT
No, let's clarify...he said that the ANNUAL PASSES were too expensive. And they're going on The Dream in August.

SanDisk

They've been to New Smyrna twice in the last few months and still have yet to go up the road a few miles to Daytona and visit Bucee's. That is a tourist attraction in itself. People may want to visit it if they know its there, even Adam went to visit it on opening day.
There are countless videos about Buccee's and its not a big deal.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Fan photos on IG and Twitter suggest not. It suggests 2 days between vlog filming.
No I didn't think he did both on same day. Someone asked if he wore the same clothing and as far as I could tell (which wasn't very much) was the shorts were probably the same but the shirts were different. I don't remember who thought he might have done both on same day.

Truebot

Yeah I don't think they're together. I think they meet periodically to exchange Gracie but that's it. Her mom, Aunt Bernadette (Bern), and cousin Morgan are here for Morgan's 16th birthday so they've been staying at Coronado Springs. I've been watching them. The camera shots are pretty jerky and blurry sometimes but you can tell they are having a good time. Veronica is a funny, witty person. Her mom and aunt are hoots.
I feel the same I don’t get the hate but my creeping has dug me deeply to this.... idc what anyone says but I know she’s still with him and I can’t prove it but it doesn’t matter I do believe that she changed the employer to hide it from us but obviously failed... of course she knows where she works. Bernadette is my favorite and mom Morgan is like you guys are weird but it’s so fun