Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truebot

For sure she has Gracie far more often than he does. Gracie is in almost all of Veronica's vlogs (with the exception of the staycation vlogs when her family is in town and then Nate has Gracie).
I understand what you are trying to say but when she posts the dog it’s the same apartment and same place he is so they have the dog together is what I’m saying

Reactions: 1

Roma29

To those that were asking from the last thread. 🍑 is generally what some of us have termed Jenn's younger sister, Amanda. Her IG is mainly tits and ass because she's a stripper / adult entertainment / whatever you want to call her in Colorado. Hence 🍑

I was referring to her IG stories for today.
APD = Altamonte Police Department.

She was arrested by them back in April when she came to visit from Colorado.

It was referring to a previous arrest by Seminole County for pot and paraphernalia from years' back. She's set to go to trial / show up before a judge in early June (she deferred quite a few times; finally plead not guilty so she's getting a trial).

She's back here in Central Fla.

Anyways, her IG stories has her chinking together open alcoholic minis in a car (including with the driver) on their way to Ginnie Springs.
Can’t believe I forgot. What’s he name again- something princess?

MegaDriver

😳 news to me!
Thought he was a restaurant manager based upon my watching PMM years ago.
I can be mistaken, though.
I'm just repeating rumor. I definitely have no knowledge beyond what I've read here, about Nate's life. Take him being a nurse with a grain of salt.

Yeah, I never liked her. I always watched the videos to see Nate's take on things. Whenever she was in the video it just turned me off. She's even shallower than Jen in a lot of ways. always wanted him to buy her stuff even though he couldn't afford it. The thing that really, really got me off of her was when she left him. Because they couldn't have kids she just up and left him. What kind of person even does that? I know there are people out there that do, but I promised to love my husband no matter what.

He actually did a video about why they split. It was only up for about 30 minutes and I happened to catch it. She left him because they couldn't have kids and she wanted kids. It was a very heartbreaking video....
That's horrible if true. Sadly, it happens. Veronica is the worst though.

Jackie definitely has a master's degree too.

Yes, he said in a past video when they were still married that they met when he was a restaurant manager and she worked there. She said she couldn't stand him at the time.
How old was the video?

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Yes their hand sanitizer smells horrible! It reminded me of spoiled baby milk.
Yeah. My son bought me 5 small bottles at the beginning of this. I hate it. I was afraid to not use it, so I tried, but it was so awful even he said that I needed to throw it out. LOL!

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
General bookings for the Disney Wish open tomorrow...what’s the over/under that in the next three days there’s going to be a vlog about them getting on the maiden voyage?
Oh they are so going to upgrade, but Jenn will probably do it as a "suprise" for fathers day.

apojacks

VIP Member
Yes. Exactly. Don't overthink it. Just DO it. ;) The route the podcast will take will organically flow from there and you'll see where you want to focus, but get a few under your belt first. ( I see you did some last year too)
Yeah, we learned that the Disney news stuff is best left to Disney Food Blog. I'm hoping to get Rob on Thursday and we'll talk Disney and Universal. I also want to do a podcast where I basically mock Theme Park Express but not really by having an honest conversation about my weight loss journey and all of the rides that I CAN do what ones I am hoping to ride soon. Jackie and I have been chatting through Instagram, mostly on some of my posts and she liked a comment where I said that we wanted her on the podcast and wanted to take her to Be Our Guest as thanks for all the help when our son gets upset, like no joke...if he has a meltdown, I just put Jackie or Nate on YouTube and he instantly calms down.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Agreed. I would guess she is a 12, but maybe should be larger in certain clothes that don't fit her correctly. I'm as tall as she is and gained plenty of weight over COVID time and I can still wear 10s in jeans. I'm not built like her at all, but I would guess she is hovering around 12s. Maybe some expensive clothes in a 10 that are really a 12 or more in cheap sizes.
I was also going to say 12. I’m her height and she’s smaller than I am.

So she walked away and all this time later, still hasn't got a baby. Bright. I think it was for the best then!!
If that was really the issue, they would have exhausted all options - fertility treatments, surrogacy, adoption. She sounds extremely immature and probably not ready to be a mother.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Resurrecting this question because I watch them too. I’m trying to figure out what religion they are (no shade on them...just genuinely curious). She only wears skirts, but cuts her hair, and he drinks coffee, but no alcohol. Not Mormon. Maybe Pentecost? They are just too saccharine to be real almost.
Probably Pentecostal. I know that's same religion that my neighbors are and they are just like them.

Tommytomtom

Post #1,011. Let's see how far we can push this before someone wakes up and makes the new thread. Lol nobody wants to post at the end of a thread in case its gets forgotten about in the move to the new thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
I

Miss the caprese sandwich from Main Street Bakery. Most Disney food is too heavy for us in that heat. I have no idea how these 2 pack away enough food to feed a family of 4 or more every freaking sitting. Hope there is a huge seat on that Nordic bike or it'll disappear up his growing ass.
Lighter fare is good during the days, but at night give me some Be Our Guest!

apojacks

VIP Member
I could be wrong but I think she said he just woke up?

so it’s basically dinner time and they mentioned they have no idea “what’s for dinner”. Great adults these two 🙄🙄

also, I learned VERY early on that a nap any later than 3pm resulted in a way later bedtime and an exhausted mommy🤣🤣
we decided on Ford’s Garage. I’m surprised the Trackers haven’t eaten at the Orlando location. It’s delicious.

Galorious

VIP Member
Lighter fare is good during the days, but at night give me some Be Our Guest!
Too hot for us Scots. We usually end up back at the villa eating by the pool and keeping it very light. Mind you, I usually have a Joffries coffee and donut as we walk back to the car, just to help with the drive home!!

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Wait what? Wow lmao... runs in the family
Yeah there’s an old Instagram post from one wishing the other a happy birthday calling them cousin and when you start to think about it their faces are pretty similar and their hair is similar

apojacks

VIP Member
General bookings for the Disney Wish open tomorrow...what’s the over/under that in the next three days there’s going to be a vlog about them getting on the maiden voyage?

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch more than 5 minutes of this. Them tending to Jackson was so distracting. Does Jackson not entertain himself? Jenn kept trying to force him to sit and he was having none of that. Tim looks much better than jenn in this video. His beard is professionally trimmed and he’s tan. Jenn looks like she just rolled out of bed. Her bike shorts look like mens boxer brief underwear. Burn those Jenn. Her hair is the worst. Yikes. So much for that Dyson curling iron.
Me too! My husband said why do we have to watch their burn, leathery faces. But in five minutes I noticed they gave JP a binky and let him use a metal straw. That kid can impale his palate with the straw...stupid.