Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashden91

What will happen first?
Jackson feeds himself from his own plate.
The shelves are repaired.
The pool is cleaned.
Tim logs 500 km (300 miles) on the bike in a month.
Jenn releases another video on her channel.
The podcast returns.
I'm going with the podcast returning. They'll get hard up for a way to make more coins and they'll probably think that'd help.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Just bored and scrolling through random comments on FREs videos. Man, Theresa BLOWS it up there doesn’t she.

I need to create a fake account to respond to this gem...

I want to respond “Theresa, I feel bad for your computer screen because it has to look at your face”🤣🤣
558BED7C-4790-4B8A-AC18-D286DD7C73EF.jpeg

ybme67

Chatty Member
So, do you / we think now that they're actually not together in a husband / wife way but maybe just now as roommates and friends, so to speak, but still hang out together and still possibly live together and still make vlogs together BUT give the *appearance* that the vlogs are separate so as not to give the impression they're still married?!? :unsure: (but still haven't gone thru the legal route to divorce?)

(and yes, lurkers - there's nothing technically wrong with them if they do this... we're just chatting here ;) )
She takes the dog for him and he posts videos from her of the dog on IG

Truebot

Please tell me this didn’t really happen 🤮

Not that I care if they are married or divorced, but Veronica was definitely with him during the Mickey pizza at the Boardwalk video.
That was what I meant I didn’t mean to sound illiterate and also the universal recent one. Her family is in the rise cart. I apologize for my way with words

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Hopefully we can link up on Thursday. I think I’m overthinking a lot of this and needing themes and stuff, nah, I should be off the cuff talking about Disney
good luck, looking forward to it!

I know most of the podcasts I listen to though say they put in a lot of research and prep, talking points etc before hand, even the ones that sound spontaneous

2020planner

VIP Member
Hopefully we can link up on Thursday. I think I’m overthinking a lot of this and needing themes and stuff, nah, I should be off the cuff talking about Disney
Yes. Exactly. Don't overthink it. Just DO it. ;) The route the podcast will take will organically flow from there and you'll see where you want to focus, but get a few under your belt first. ( I see you did some last year too)

Dino Girl

Chatty Member
Did T&J ever built the two LEGO kits they bought/got (don’t know which) a while back?
Need help cause I can’t remember which kind they were. Something in the back of my mind says from Disney Springs, though.
Legoland?

apojacks

VIP Member
Delusional stan :rolleyes:

Jess
Jess
2 hours ago
Families have a right to a relaxing week just the same as all the single couples. Don't let people make you feel bad or let your mom guilt get in your way of peace, yall are so dang respectful and nice I can't imagine anyone having a problem with yall!
Wow. No. Just no. This is why my son isn’t even going to be a thing on the podcast. Fuck all of these crazies.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
We must be. I live in a town that's only 12,666 people. Although we have a Sprouts in the bigger town near us. It's about a 30 minute drive, but whenever I'm near it I go inside and check it out. LOL!!

I didn't like the smell of Walmarts hand sanitizer.It was really gross. LOL!! So, I bought some name brand stuff. Much better. LOL!! Ouch on the hour and a half. That would be a day trip for me. LOL!!

I would bet a years worth of my DVC points that she's trying to convince someone at Disney to change their reservation to the Wish. LOL!!
Oh I'm sure she is and I bet she's being her typical rude, nasty self. I have never been to Sprouts so I'd have to scope it out. The town it is in here is a little off the beaten path (not on the main interstate or the 4-lane highway we use. But the advantage of living here is the further west you go the faster you can drive on the interstate.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I agree; I'm not for blanket-type bans either but sadly, you know how this would play out if any random X, Y, or Z company each decided their own level of "vaccination card requirements" for their customers.

Think about the can of worms that would open up - both legally (reducing patient privacy - HIPAA, limiting individual freedoms - can't go in the gas station to pee without my vaccination card?) and economically (places will lose business, some may get sued).

Ok - enough with vaccination and COVID talk.

Where the hell is the latest Tracker vlog?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:
I've been looking for it but none yet...

SleepingMeh

OT - I just discovered Here With The Ears and watched a few of their Disney hotel room tours. I thought they were done quite well and their thumbnails are very nice. Any tea on them I should know about?
Resurrecting this question because I watch them too. I’m trying to figure out what religion they are (no shade on them...just genuinely curious). She only wears skirts, but cuts her hair, and he drinks coffee, but no alcohol. Not Mormon. Maybe Pentecost? They are just too saccharine to be real almost.