Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
There are so many instances where it’s obvious he TRULY loves her and thinks she’s a “goddess”. Hopefully the blinders are coming off and he’s realizing that she is literally ungrateful trash
I had posted Florida Park Treasures satirical video “Ode to a Future Partner” based upon the totally staged gender reveal at MK.

My point was that this was the ONLY time I have ever seen them stare into each other’s eyes lovingly, hold hands, enjoy life together or even shown any kind of affection for their spouse.

Reactions: 1

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
And apparently after the split he went back to Pennsylvania for a while to get enough money to go back to Florida. In that video he said he lost everything--his home, his job, everything. She got everything and I got the impression he didn't fight her for anything. I don't know what his job was but evidently he was able to snag another one. I know he doesn't make his fulltime living with YouTube. He has given tours of his current apartment. It is a small, one-bedroom apartment but it was very tidy and tastefully decorated. She has her own channel with not very many subscribers (4.01K) and her video today has received 629 views. Nate has 84.7K subscribers and has received over 10.9K views so far today. I guess she figured if he kept the channel she'd take everything else. They share "custody" of Gracie the Dalmatian.
I wondered about that because when he was just up in PA he said Gracey was with her mom.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I don’t think she will be able to change anything, she is too lazy and they only have one credit card, doubt her name is on it. She isn’t on anything else.

He wore a different shirt. I was thinking he might have done the double film thing too.
Yeah I don't think he did them back to back even if he changed shirts in the car.

Galorious

VIP Member
Someone posted a pic on IG of them and Tim at Universal 4 days ago. Photo on Twitter 2 days ago, Tim alone at MK in his reverse tie dye. Not sure if that was just posted 2 days ago and there has been an MK vlog, I won't watch them these days.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
No, but Either way I’m sure she reads all of this it annkyed me because seriously my boyfriend is an LPN and he is amazing and i couldn’t imagine doing what he does!
She would definitely respond if she were on this thread and she wouldn't take offense. I've seen her reply to posts on other threads and she was nice about it and just answered their burning questions. I give her kudos for that.

fulltilt72

Lines have moved a bit in the last few days...

Jackpot 1st Haircut at Harmony 300,000 to 1

Vlogging with 'friends' (Friends have to be known vloggers and on camera)
100,000 to 1

****Double or Nothing****
Tim alone vlog 2 days in a row - 30,000 to 1

Tim and ATW - 1,000 to 1
Home vlog - 100 to 1
Live Stream - 50 to 1
Festival vlog - 25 to 1
Staycation vlog - 6 to 1
Theme park vlog - 2 to 1
#Hosted Staycation - 2 to 1

Inside the vlog (whatever it may be)
Tim ordering a burger 1 to 1
Jen complaining 1 to 1
Showing of Jackpot 1 to 1
Tim mispronouncing words - 3 to 1
Messy house 5 to 1 (They probably won't be home)
Dirty pool 50 to 1 (Same as above)
Tim *not* ordering a burger 1,000 to 1
Jen *not* ordering Seafood - 500 to 1
Using exercise equipment 30,000 to 1
Sea Creatures alive 50,000 to 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Yeah, not sure how recent it is but her FB has her working as a nurse at Kissimmee Oaks - which is actually called Oaks of Kissimmee Health & Rehabilitation Center.

Which leads me to another pet peeve of mine - you wouldn't believe the healthcare professionals who can't even get the proper name of their facility / employer correct. It's quite scary, to be honest, for a job that is so incredibly focused on details and accuracy.
I would believe it. I think it is laziness when they do that.

It was articles like this that led me to believe they were divorced (PMM and Veronica).

“Paging Mr. Morrow- Nate and his then wife Veronica started this channel, unfortunately the two divorced last year but Nate has kept the channel going. My wife and I have become friends with Nate and enjoy his videos due to his down to earth approach and sense of humor.”
They were married in PA but according to 2020planner who checked there is no divorce filing. They were living in Florida so I assume that's where they would file for divorce. Surely they wouldn't go back and file in PA.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
He looks like the gas station attendant in the backroad town that tells the college kids about a shortcut for their drive which actually leads to an abandoned farm where his crazy family is waiting to terrorize whoever comes by.
With a chainsaw no less.

mjm9

VIP Member
We never did the Dining Plan.
Oh, the good old days of the DDP! (2006)
The TS DDP cost $43, 10+ and up, per night.
Appetizer, Entree, Dessert, Beverage, 1 snack and refillable mug. 😋

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
I LOVE the strawberry shortcake!!! 🍰 It is amazing. I didn't want to sound too Trackerish with all my dessert talk 😂 but it's my favorite year-round dessert there. The lemon cake is seasonal, I think right now. We live an hour from a Portillo's and eat there whenever we go that way. My favorite non-dessert items: Chicago dog, the chopped salads, the crinkle fries, tamales, and the pasta salad. I am a carb lover and don't eat much meat, but my husband and my friend both love the Italian beef and my daughter loves the meatball sub.

Semi-OT: When I was a kid, I hated cake (I know, weird), and when my mom would host my bday parties the ONLY cake I would ever eat was lemon cake from the box (probably Duncan Hines) with lemon frosting. The one at Portillo's is the best I've had but I don't really eat a ton of cake to this day. It is incredibly spongey and the frosting makes me get a cavity immediately. 😅
So jelly here! :D
This all sounds so good 😋
Wish I had a Portillo’s near me.

apojacks

VIP Member
Hilarious! I could see ATW and Tim opening Portillos together
That would definitely not happen. I dunno, maybe Tim might try to get some media credentials together. Unless he’s getting his Portillo’s for free, I don’t see it happening

2020planner

VIP Member
Oh and I’m not a total bitch I promise...I give mom&pop type establishments even more chances...3 is my limit when it comes to chains.

I think I remember bbq brisket burger, a salmon dish, and their meatloaf. I can’t recall the other items

everything was just very Applebee’s-y....nothing wrong with Applebee’s but I expected more I guess

we recently ate at Estefans and that was FANTASTIC if you are looking for Cuban food
OMG yesssss I was wondering when that opened. I lost track of it! Thank you for reminding me!

I 💕 💕 💕 mojitos and loved Bongos when it was at DD / DS. Do you have any other recommendations for good Cuban food in Central Fla?

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
The DIS - 4/10/19.
Is this the one?
Discussion starts around 26:40. The DIS shot/edited property video is shown.
Then Craig starts critiquing at 30:58.

Oh, I would love for the Bojos to get the same exact experiences the DIS staff got!
I can see Jenn now!
I would pay $$$ to see this? 😂😂😂
Me too and maybe they would find something extra special left in the refrigerator. Can you see Jenn duking it out with the hotel staff? Don't you know who I am?!

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Yikes. Jenn's looking really puffy! 😲

She also just said it was "way too hot today" and referenced Universal. So did they go to Universal this a.m. and are doing the livestream now?

EDIT: I just got my answer. They didn't wear masks today outside.
But they WERE at Universal. And no rides. But FOOD - they got food. No surprise there.
oh man I hate I missed seeing them at universal today! But it was too freaking hot and crowded to go over earlier 😂