Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Oh, the good old days of the DDP! (2006)
The TS DDP cost $43, 10+ and up, per night.
Appetizer, Entree, Dessert, Beverage, 1 snack and refillable mug. 😋
The Deluxe Dining Plan had my family and I saying no mas....LOL!! It was way too much food. We were hoping to do the new one. Where you can pick what you want to eat every day. You get 2 meals a day and you could do 2 TS or 2QS. and you still get the snacks and such. It was brand new last year.

Since there are only 2 of us now it actually saves us money. But three meals a day leaves us both in a food coma.

I couldn't remember how many snacks you got. Thanks for sharing. We always had snack credits left over.

I've never eaten at Columbia Harbor House because my daughter is allergic to shellfish also. But I had wanted to try the hummus sandwich they have there. I make a sandwich with toasted (Dave's whole grain) bread, guacamole (or sliced avocado), lettuce, tomato, thinly sliced red onion, and the Sabra supremely spicy hummus. It is so healthy and delicious.
Same here. I always wished we could trade snacks for an appetizer of something.

Reactions: 1

apojacks

VIP Member
She's from Miami; I believe she went to school in So. Florida. I don't think she works at Full Sail. Do you go online? I thought you lived out of state.

When is the podcast with the piano player from the Boathouse (and formerly Jellyrolls) that you talked about in mid-May coming out? I used to go to Jellyrolls a lot.
We’re trying to get scheduling coordinated. He’s a busy guy.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I realize I live in an area where we've been exposed to the ballet, orchestras and other culture that Jenn may not have been, but who doesn't know who Uncle Drosselmeier is? (As a kid I thought he was the bad guy, LOL) I'd hate to think she isn't aware of Swan Lake, Hamlet or even Romeo & Juliette. How about Peter and the Wolf? Jackson would love that soon, and I'm not talking about a video... the actual score with Bob Keeshan (aka Captain Kangaroo) telling us how each instrument represents a character. He narrated the best version. It gets the imagination going!
Exactly. I live in podunk USA and I have to drive 2 hours to get any culture but heck, I've been to see The Nutcracker ballet in person. Sure I've done the usual stuff that is popular here like going to rodeos but I like the cultured stuff too. We had a set of children's records for our daughter that was the score to Peter and the Wolf (her favorite) and a story narrated and sung by Bing Crosby (she didn't know who that was obviously but she loved the story anyway). I think those things were available to Jenn but her mom couldn't afford it or they weren't interested. She and her sister were into the party lifestyle big time.

They've been to New Smyrna twice in the last few months and still have yet to go up the road a few miles to Daytona and visit Bucee's. That is a tourist attraction in itself. People may want to visit it if they know its there, even Adam went to visit it on opening day.
They have them in Texas too. For sure I know of one in the Dallas area.

Truebot

Like I said, I am not really in-the-know about them but it seems like - from what I've heard from others (and just a quick glance at their social) they've made a rather concerted effort to make it seem like they're apart - as in DONE - as in divorced. I thought I recall something even about Veronica getting "custody" of the dog. :ROFLMAO:

So was all of the divorce stuff just ASSUMED by everyone or did they really give that impression?
The dog lives with Nate and her both together I know this they are together still I stated all the proof

apojacks

VIP Member
Y'all are gonna think I'm turning into Jen with my podcast...I got sick and lost my voice...there's no way I can carry on a conversation with Piano Rob this week. Hopefully next week...

• Sad

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I must have misunderstood that video. I thought he was saying AP’s are expensive and I’m like bro....and yeah it’s weird to hear him complain about that when they have two cruises booked
I know what you mean. I would be playing "my heart bleeds for you" on the world's tiniest violin.

I believe they classify that size/shape as ‘houseboat’

JennBo is built like a houseboat

Shopping there and fitting in there are two totally different animals.

regarding sizing...every single store is vasdifferent.

i hate talking about my size because I’m not happy with it AT ALL but it lends itself to the discussion.
I am 5’6” 165 lbs. I have no idea what shape I am but I carry most of my weight in my midsection which I hate.

some stores I manage to be a size 4 in jeans which is insane and other stores I’m pushing size 10. I don’t get sizing any more honestly

jenn is not dressing for her shape which makes her look 10 times larger and worse. However, she deserves it because she’s a disgusting sack of shit on the inside so I enjoy her exterior reflection matching the festering pile of human waste that lurks beneath her meat suit.

Awww I was missed?! You guys are awesome...I’ll say it again, you are my people. I love it here.

my husband was off Tuesday/Wednesday and we try to cram in QUALITY family time. Unlike the perpetual Slackercation we have scheduled and shit🤣🤣

I clearly missed a lot and tried to catch up as best I could 😘😘😘

No, I posted a screenshot where he was bitching about the cost of a single day express ticket
I'm just going to say it. If you guys don't hear from me for awhile it IS because I'm binge watching Bridgerton (for the 4th time). And yes, you were missed. 😘

Last edited:

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
Just an editing trick. After she walked away and came back saying she couldn't find the order he gave his real name or called her back as soon as he turned off the camera.
Sneaky bastard. LOL

I actually did more digging after my original post and I found his real name. The internet makes it way too easy.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
We must be twins! We don't have a Sprouts in my town. It is too small. Only 40,000 people so my only options are Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Lowe's, and grocery stores. We used to have a K-mart but it closed down. I'd have to drive an hour and a half to find the nearest Sprouts store.

Actually I think she's trying to get through on the phone to move their cruise to The Wish.
I don’t think she will be able to change anything, she is too lazy and they only have one credit card, doubt her name is on it. She isn’t on anything else.
I didn't watch his Universal vlog, did he have on the same clothes? I was gonna theorize that maybe Tim actually wised up and filmed two days worth of videos in one day but he'd probably be too lazy to do that and I also don't think he'd be smart enough to change shirts to make it seem like different days.
He wore a different shirt. I was thinking he might have done the double film thing too.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
And they each have one pair of shorts that they wear over and over again. What’s up with Tim wearing the khaki shorts into the pools and ocean? Does he not have any swim trunks that fit? And I swear that Jenn looked like she took a dump in her’s when they were at that sugar mill/ troll village/ dinosaur park in New Smyrna! 😆😆
I caught that too about Tim and his khaki shorts. There was speculation he didn't want to get his new tattoo wet. I don't know anything about tattoos so I couldn't tell you.

apojacks

VIP Member
Jenn was tired FOR A WHOLE DAY after the vaccine?!??

you don’t say?? How is that any different from her everyday...
I dunno, to this I will say having a kid is fucking exhausting...but I didn’t notice any difference in day-to-day exhaustion after the vaccine. 😂😂