The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but another OT PMM:
Watched Veronica's latest video because I'm bored with everything at the moment. My husband who is just hearing it on t.v. in the background as he is doing something else just said "she's so negative and complains about everything". The video is just her bitching about one thing after another about he day with her family at Epcot. I can see why Nate and her didn't last. Complete opposites at least on camera.
I haven’t made it all the way through one of her videos yet. Aside from her complaining, her videos are weird and choppy and random.

And speaking of complaining, who the hell is this this angry fat dude and why did YouTube think I would be interested in him?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven’t made it all the way through one of her videos yet. Aside from her complaining, her videos are weird and choppy and random.

And speaking of complaining, who the hell is this this angry fat dude and why did YouTube think I would be interested in him?

I'm not sure, but isn't he the one that was begging for money for annual passes?

Seeing as how Tim has done indoor attractions for two vlogs in a row, any bets on when they'll actually take Jackson on any indoor attractions or shows?

Also, I'm surprised his mobile order didn't get cancelled since once again he said he was there when he wasn't yet to pick it up
They took him on nemo weeks ago

Some closet case that likes to go to theme parks to witch and complain about any and everything he can ( specializing in complaints about ride vehicles being accommodating to him and other larger sized guests )

Reactions: 6
I haven't watched since the Nordic Track purchase. Any updates on how that's coming along?
Haha, that thing wont be mentioned again lol.

I wonder how Disney marketing department feel about wannabees showing you where to buy cheap knockoff disney T shirts to wear in the park. :p

Reactions: 7
No. I'm sure he wore the same shorts I think but different shirts. He wore a Universal shirt to Universal and he wore his "special" reverse tie dye Mickey shirt to MK. That shirt is ugly. Just sayin'
Fan photos on IG and Twitter suggest not. It suggests 2 days between vlog filming.

Reactions: 4
@1:05 - "We want him [Jackson] to be home for his nap and everything like that."

OH so NOW you suddenly care about having Jackson be home for his nap? :rolleyes:

Might want to start doing that more, Jenn.

Less #hosted More #you'reamomnowstayathomewithyoursonwhileyourhusbandgoesoutandfilms

Reactions: 10
My wife and I watched last evening. She thought there was a vlog in the not so recent past where RoA was drained and Dim talked about the tracks. Now it could have been ATW but we did not remember for sure.

Also if you are bored with the recent offerings from these people I would recommend checking out Bill and Lisa's Food and Travel. We find them interesting and funny. Seem like genuine people. They only have 32K subs

I've got to be honest, I love FRE for exposing the idiocy of these dolts but half the time I don't really get the point they are making.
I'm probably in the minority here.
I definitely don’t get it. To me in the video FRE makes it seem like JennBo is the victim? No, def not

Reactions: 3
My wife and I watched last evening. She thought there was a vlog in the not so recent past where RoA was drained and Dim talked about the tracks. Now it could have been ATW but we did not remember for sure.

Also if you are bored with the recent offerings from these people I would recommend checking out Bill and Lisa's Food and Travel. We find them interesting and funny. Seem like genuine people. They only have 32K subs
I watch Bill and Lisa and they are okay. BUT she is to over the top with calling him Babe, every 2 seconds. Gets on my nerves

Reactions: 1
I definitely don’t get it. To me in the video FRE makes it seem like JennBo is the victim? No, def not
Yeah, at first I thought it was making Tim the victim and Jenn the villain but at the end with the pic of Jenn and the singing / speaking over, it made it seem like Jenn was the victim of Tim. Maybe the point was they're the victims of each other? :ROFLMAO:

I've got to be honest, I love FRE for exposing the idiocy of these dolts but half the time I don't really get the point they are making.
I'm probably in the minority here.
I love FRE too but the one thing I could do without are the clips where they make the food go in reverse out of the Trackers' mouths. 🤮

Reactions: 1
Anyone get this? I don’t. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I think the song is from the Broadway musical Hadestown. I haven't seen the show myself, but I have some passing knowledge. I think they're saying that Tim and Jenn have forgotten who they were, and now are fake versions of the people they used to be. Maybe?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was that question for real or were they trolling considering we recently discussed the same thing?
This wasn’t on their fan page, so it was for real. i can see it being a legit question, not knocking that. I just don’t understand how people use them to give advice.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.