The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whenever anyone says, “I’m sorry you feel that way,” they are not sorry at all.

Reactions: 15
Yep my sentiments exactly.

this is why I sometimes enjoy these deep dives into their older videos. Because it reassures me that I’m not some internet troll picking on an innocent couple “just doing their best”

these two assholes are awful, jenn especially.
Sad part is people make excuses time and time again for them even with the tons of old videos they have up showing who they really are. I could see if they were teens but they were well past grown as hell in their old videos.

Whenever anyone says, “I’m sorry you feel that way,” they are not sorry at all.
Right. Key words being they're just sorry the person feels that way. They aren't sorry they did what they did to make the person feel that way.

Reactions: 10
Sad part is people make excuses time and time again for them even with the tons of old videos they have up showing who they really are. I could see if they were teens but they were well past grown as hell in their old videos.

Right. Key words being they're just sorry the person feels that way. They aren't sorry they did what they did to make the person feel that way.
Like everything else they do, they are only sorry they’ve been caught

Reactions: 7
OT PMM

Please Nate if you are here reading, wear light colored clothing, get yourself a wearable fan and a headband to catch your sweat. Today's video has you red as a lobster and sweating profusely. I fear you will pass out from heat stroke. Thank you!

I sure hope they don't go in September. I am doing a B2B and[/QUOTE]
Do you know how easy it is to fake a vaccination card? Just copy someone else's and modify the name. Poof. Done.

There's also a HIPPA question there... no authority on a national level has yet to say if any company or employer has the right to demand to know anything about your medical situation, that could include vaccinations.
HIPAA has nothing to do with private business. It is about covered entities (medical facilities, medical insurance) not releasing your information. HIPAA has been thrown around incorrectly for well over a year now and it is worse than hearing Jen say, "Do youuuu loooveeeee it???"

• Haha
I call bullshit for why Jenn and Jackson aren’t there. I think one of them is sick and they don’t want us to know because regardless of their “vaccine” that kid can still get COVID with how unsafe they are about things still. Idk. I hate this channel anymore. Tim looks bleeping homeless also. What the hell.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laws like this confuse me. Why is the state mandating on how a business is run like this? It’s the very antithesis of freedom that Desantis claims to stand for.
I was thinking the same same thing. So now government control over private business is okay...apparently. Politicians doing what politicians do...and they all do it.

Reactions: 4
Tim might actually be the one with real anxiety (the tracks, USB plugs, repeating things, not letting Jackson feed himself), but since Jenn needs all the attention on her she has “anxiety” and can’t drive, etc. just to make herself the needy one.

Were they trying to get their cruise switched or just trying to book another one...keep the one next year AND go on the Wish?
He didn't explain so it was an assumption they were trying to get it switched. I would call him maybe obsessive compulsive...

I call bullshit for why Jenn and Jackson aren’t there. I think one of them is sick and they don’t want us to know because regardless of their “vaccine” that kid can still get COVID with how unsafe they are about things still. Idk. I hate this channel anymore. Tim looks bleeping homeless also. What the hell.
Great point. Two straight solo vlogs? Something's up. And as safe as Tim thinks he is being by wearing masks, the fact that his scruffy face pubes are keeping the mask from sealing around his face makes it worthless.

I was thinking the same same thing. So now government control over private business is okay...apparently. Politicians doing what politicians do...and they all do it.
I encourage you to read this article from Politico - hardly a conservative publication. It's not so cut and dry as you say. I'm not a rah-rah DeSantis gal but if you live in Fla., you actually should want this.

And if you're fully vaccinated, you shouldn't have anything to fear, right? It's people like myself and @Rebelle who cannot get the vaccine due to medical reasons who need to watch even closer now and stay smart and proactive with our health.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Yeah. My son bought me 5 small bottles at the beginning of this. I hate it. I was afraid to not use it, so I tried, but it was so awful even he said that I needed to throw it out. LOL!
I didn't buy it because I tend to buy in bulk and I had bought a ton of Purell sanitizer before COVID hit. I always travel with hand sanitizer because of the obvious need to clean your hands but also because it is an excellent eyeglass cleaner and works really well on mosquito bites.

Reactions: 1
I don't know. Because they were using their ABD status to book the Wish, they had to call and couldn't do it online. If they wanted to do it online, they would have to wait an additional day because they are Silver Castaway Cay members. I can imagine the level of entitlement and tantrums happening when they couldn't get through right away even though they are only ABD due to the generosity of Disney and don't even appreciate it. Some people have been waiting hours on the phone to book. Luckily I did my online and it was easy.

I think after the "trauma" of booking a cruise like a commoner probably had her reeling. It was too much to gather herself and go.

I also think they didn't move their cruise from the Fantasy. I think they booked an additional one on the Wish. It is a 3 or 4 night versus a 7 night and both cruises will bring in views.

Reactions: 5
Tim wore the sunglasses that match his ugly shirt. 😆

Tim was sooo boring in this one. I couldn't pay attention for more than 5 minutes. Also, this idiot complaining about how expensive his tots were when they blow money left and right on tit. 😅 If Jenn and Jackson had been there, they would have spent $35 on lunch.

Tim wore the sunglasses that match his ugly shirt. 😆

Tim was sooo boring in this one. I couldn't pay attention for more than 5 minutes. Also, this idiot complaining about how expensive his tots were when they blow money left and right on tit. 😅 If Jenn and Jackson had been there, they would have spent $35 on lunch.
And darn it he was still hungry! I'm surprised he didn't go back and get the hot dog too.

Reactions: 3
I don't know. Because they were using their ABD status to book the Wish, they had to call and couldn't do it online. If they wanted to do it online, they would have to wait an additional day because they are Silver Castaway Cay members. I can imagine the level of entitlement and tantrums happening when they couldn't get through right away even though they are only ABD due to the generosity of Disney and don't even appreciate it. Some people have been waiting hours on the phone to book. Luckily I did my online and it was easy.

I think after the "trauma" of booking a cruise like a commoner probably had her reeling. It was too much to gather herself and go.

I also think they didn't move their cruise from the Fantasy. I think they booked an additional one on the Wish. It is a 3 or 4 night versus a 7 night and both cruises will bring in views.
Slow moment here but what’s ABD?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Even 8 years ago these two bleeping morons were pissing people off and half ass apologizing. Jenn says “look at these thighs” and being honest it’s when she was in pretty good shape and fairly thin.

She can’t even apologize correctly

and funny little blurb in the 6.26.13 video at around the 4:00 mark...they buy a clearance box of brownie mix ONLY because Tim found $2 at work. Who are these people and what happened?! Talk about new money. I would love to watch them go broke as duck and have to go back to shopping the clearance section for food deals

Circa 2013 linked the offending video and “apology” video

So, towards the end of the video she made to apologize for making fun of people she makes fun of a lady at Target. Typical Jenn.

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched since the Nordic Track purchase. Any updates on how that's coming along?

Reactions: 1
Sorry but another OT PMM:
Watched Veronica's latest video because I'm bored with everything at the moment. My husband who is just hearing it on t.v. in the background as he is doing something else just said "she's so negative and complains about everything". The video is just her bitching about one thing after another about he day with her family at Epcot. I can see why Nate and her didn't last. Complete opposites at least on camera.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.