The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We must be twins! We don't have a Sprouts in my town. It is too small. Only 40,000 people so my only options are Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Lowe's, and grocery stores. We used to have a K-mart but it closed down. I'd have to drive an hour and a half to find the nearest Sprouts store.

Actually I think she's trying to get through on the phone to move their cruise to The Wish.
I don’t think she will be able to change anything, she is too lazy and they only have one credit card, doubt her name is on it. She isn’t on anything else.
I didn't watch his Universal vlog, did he have on the same clothes? I was gonna theorize that maybe Tim actually wised up and filmed two days worth of videos in one day but he'd probably be too lazy to do that and I also don't think he'd be smart enough to change shirts to make it seem like different days.
He wore a different shirt. I was thinking he might have done the double film thing too.

Reactions: 1
I didn't watch his Universal vlog, did he have on the same clothes? I was gonna theorize that maybe Tim actually wised up and filmed two days worth of videos in one day but he'd probably be too lazy to do that and I also don't think he'd be smart enough to change shirts to make it seem like different days.
No. I'm sure he wore the same shorts I think but different shirts. He wore a Universal shirt to Universal and he wore his "special" reverse tie dye Mickey shirt to MK. That shirt is ugly. Just sayin'

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Even 8 years ago these two bleeping morons were pissing people off and half ass apologizing. Jenn says “look at these thighs” and being honest it’s when she was in pretty good shape and fairly thin.

She can’t even apologize correctly

and funny little blurb in the 6.26.13 video at around the 4:00 mark...they buy a clearance box of brownie mix ONLY because Tim found $2 at work. Who are these people and what happened?! Talk about new money. I would love to watch them go broke as duck and have to go back to shopping the clearance section for food deals

Circa 2013 linked the offending video and “apology” video

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t think she will be able to change anything, she is too lazy and they only have one credit card, doubt her name is on it. She isn’t on anything else.

He wore a different shirt. I was thinking he might have done the double film thing too.
Yeah I don't think he did them back to back even if he changed shirts in the car.

Even 8 years ago these two bleeping morons were pissing people off and half ass apologizing. Jenn says “look at these thighs” and being honest it’s when she was in pretty good shape and fairly thin.

So even 7 years ago people were calling them homophobic and calling them out for making fun of overweight people.

EMHFanInVT
EMHFanInVT
7 years ago
Taunting fat people? Seriously? At least their walking through the parks! Some "fat" people have genetic problems that cause it, such as myself. I eat super healthy, exercise like there's no tomorrow, but I can't seem to lose weight. Seriously not impressed.

wwepunkfan4
7 years ago
Ha :) I'm sorry! I wanna say I hope your alright after you've been called homophobic and told that you've been rude! When your far from it! Look at comedians, they're racist, homophobic, ageist, and all of them and no one has an issue at all! Keep it up :) I love your bogs so much!

You can definitely tell the difference in how Tim responded to comments (rather benign) versus Jenn (asshole passive aggressive).
Jenn responded under the Skitty Skitty name.

TheTimTracker
TheTimTracker

7 years ago
Whoa! Not the direction we were heading with this. Thank you for watching the vlog :D but we want to stop all of the criticism. Thanks for understanding!

skittyskittybangbang
skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
After reading a few of the comments on this vid I realize that people are hypersensitive to some issues. I'm sorry about that. This video is put into the entertainment category for a reason: It's for your entertainment! I'm sorry that some people took this to be a personal attack on their weight, lifestyle, etc. It is absolutely is not. You may want to take a step back and try to understand why you're taking things so personally. You should learn to love yourself, because you deserve that. <3

skittyskittybangbang
skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
That's why you called us homophobic?! That's a serious stretch. By your standards anyone who imitates Judy Garland (bc that's what I was doing) is homophobic. Makes sense... What a negative world you must live in. I'm sorry for that. Well I know that you removed the comment because your point was totally invalid, I'm glad you did so. I'm also glad there will be no more issues. Thank you.

skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
I've read your comments and I appreciate your replies but you have failed to answer why you have any reason to call us homophobic. Again, please explain this. That is a direct hit to our character. I would hate for someone to read that comment and just assume that you're right. You have no backing information to such a defamatory claim. I DO NOT appreciate that. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and learn from this. You should think before you reply. When my character is being questioned, I will always defend myself and my husband. So I'm not acting defensively, I'm merely defending myself against someone who refused to explain his negative comment. If you have no reason to say such terrible things about someone then I suggest you don't say them in the future.

skittyskittybangbang
skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
But I will say this: If you're going to say that we are homophobic that's something that does NOT sit well with me. If you're going to throw around words like that, then I expect you back it up. I am seriously offended by that comment and I disagree completely but bc you didn't explain your "nasty" comment I have nothing to go on. Seriously not impressed. I take that as a personal attack on my character, please explain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So even 7 years ago people were calling them homophobic and calling them out for making fun of overweight people.

EMHFanInVT
EMHFanInVT
7 years ago
Taunting fat people? Seriously? At least their walking through the parks! Some "fat" people have genetic problems that cause it, such as myself. I eat super healthy, exercise like there's no tomorrow, but I can't seem to lose weight. Seriously not impressed.

wwepunkfan4
7 years ago
Ha :) I'm sorry! I wanna say I hope your alright after you've been called homophobic and told that you've been rude! When your far from it! Look at comedians, they're racist, homophobic, ageist, and all of them and no one has an issue at all! Keep it up :) I love your bogs so much!

You can definitely tell the difference in how Tim responded to comments (rather benign) versus Jenn (asshole passive aggressive).
Jenn responded under the Skitty Skitty name.

TheTimTracker
TheTimTracker

7 years ago
Whoa! Not the direction we were heading with this. Thank you for watching the vlog :D but we want to stop all of the criticism. Thanks for understanding!

skittyskittybangbang
skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
After reading a few of the comments on this vid I realize that people are hypersensitive to some issues. I'm sorry about that. This video is put into the entertainment category for a reason: It's for your entertainment! I'm sorry that some people took this to be a personal attack on their weight, lifestyle, etc. It is absolutely is not. You may want to take a step back and try to understand why you're taking things so personally. You should learn to love yourself, because you deserve that. <3

skittyskittybangbang
skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
That's why you called us homophobic?! That's a serious stretch. By your standards anyone who imitates Judy Garland (bc that's what I was doing) is homophobic. Makes sense... What a negative world you must live in. I'm sorry for that. Well I know that you removed the comment because your point was totally invalid, I'm glad you did so. I'm also glad there will be no more issues. Thank you.

skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
I've read your comments and I appreciate your replies but you have failed to answer why you have any reason to call us homophobic. Again, please explain this. That is a direct hit to our character. I would hate for someone to read that comment and just assume that you're right. You have no backing information to such a defamatory claim. I DO NOT appreciate that. Maybe you should take some of your own advice and learn from this. You should think before you reply. When my character is being questioned, I will always defend myself and my husband. So I'm not acting defensively, I'm merely defending myself against someone who refused to explain his negative comment. If you have no reason to say such terrible things about someone then I suggest you don't say them in the future.

skittyskittybangbang
skittyskittybangbang
7 years ago
But I will say this: If you're going to say that we are homophobic that's something that does NOT sit well with me. If you're going to throw around words like that, then I expect you back it up. I am seriously offended by that comment and I disagree completely but bc you didn't explain your "nasty" comment I have nothing to go on. Seriously not impressed. I take that as a personal attack on my character, please explain.
Yep I found the comments pretty entertaining and Jenn was being her typical witch asss self in those comments

Reactions: 6
Tim might actually be the one with real anxiety (the tracks, USB plugs, repeating things, not letting Jackson feed himself), but since Jenn needs all the attention on her she has “anxiety” and can’t drive, etc. just to make herself the needy one.

Were they trying to get their cruise switched or just trying to book another one...keep the one next year AND go on the Wish?

Reactions: 9
We must be twins! We don't have a Sprouts in my town. It is too small. Only 40,000 people so my only options are Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Lowe's, and grocery stores. We used to have a K-mart but it closed down. I'd have to drive an hour and a half to find the nearest Sprouts store.

Actually I think she's trying to get through on the phone to move their cruise to The Wish.

I am too because they've cancelled his orders before. Some lessons are hard for people to learn I guess.
We must be. I live in a town that's only 12,666 people. Although we have a Sprouts in the bigger town near us. It's about a 30 minute drive, but whenever I'm near it I go inside and check it out. LOL!!

I didn't like the smell of Walmarts hand sanitizer.It was really gross. LOL!! So, I bought some name brand stuff. Much better. LOL!! Ouch on the hour and a half. That would be a day trip for me. LOL!!

I would bet a years worth of my DVC points that she's trying to convince someone at Disney to change their reservation to the Wish. LOL!!

Reactions: 2

and funny little blurb in the 6.26.13 video at around the 4:00 mark...they buy a clearance box of brownie mix ONLY because Tim found $2 at work. Who are these people and what happened?! Talk about new money. I would love to watch them go broke as duck and have to go back to shopping the clearance section for food deals

These people are so annoying, childish, and rude. Typical Jenn "apology" making it sound like it is your problem not hers and she was so defensive. How dare you complain!

If he had one ounce of sense he would do this four times over two days and then he could have 5 days off
that’s what I have been saying. He could do easily park hop, hop to resorts and springs. Film 2 or 3 days a week and have plenty of content.

if they batch filmed AND hired an actual editor they could have a much better quality of life.

Reactions: 3
We must be. I live in a town that's only 12,666 people. Although we have a Sprouts in the bigger town near us. It's about a 30 minute drive, but whenever I'm near it I go inside and check it out. LOL!!

I didn't like the smell of Walmarts hand sanitizer.It was really gross. LOL!! So, I bought some name brand stuff. Much better. LOL!! Ouch on the hour and a half. That would be a day trip for me. LOL!!

I would bet a years worth of my DVC points that she's trying to convince someone at Disney to change their reservation to the Wish. LOL!!
Oh I'm sure she is and I bet she's being her typical rude, nasty self. I have never been to Sprouts so I'd have to scope it out. The town it is in here is a little off the beaten path (not on the main interstate or the 4-lane highway we use. But the advantage of living here is the further west you go the faster you can drive on the interstate.

She truly is a witch. Hey Jenn, what’s it like to have absolutely no redeeming qualities?
Yep my sentiments exactly.

this is why I sometimes enjoy these deep dives into their older videos. Because it reassures me that I’m not some internet troll picking on an innocent couple “just doing their best”

these two assholes are awful, jenn especially.

Reactions: 9

Yes their hand sanitizer smells horrible! It reminded me of spoiled baby milk.

Reactions: 2
The Tim Tracker #23 Tim goes Han style...Solo, changing our cruise to the Wish and Wishing Jen wasn’t around

• Haha
Yes their hand sanitizer smells horrible! It reminded me of spoiled baby milk.
Yeah. My son bought me 5 small bottles at the beginning of this. I hate it. I was afraid to not use it, so I tried, but it was so awful even he said that I needed to throw it out. LOL!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.