The Tim Tracker #22 Where is our home? We forgot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole vlog seems to be Tim pointing out things everyone and their mama already knew.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have asthma also. My son had a dentist appointment yesterday. I had my mask on just in case. The receptionist said I can wear it or not. I didn't wear it in the waiting room since it's so big. Since the room where they do the actual work is small, I wore my mask. Since I'm not fully vaccinated yet. I wanted to be curteous to them. Since we couldn't keep a 6 foot distance.

I use hand sanitizer and I also have wipes. I've got a bag packed for when I go to Disney. I've actually had that pre-covid. Cause like my sister says kids are gross. And she has 4 kids. 5 if you count her husband. LOL!!
Yeah I need to make a list. I carry clorox wipes and sanitizer in my car but we will need supplies for the February trip. I don't like leaving anything dirty for mousekeeping so I always clean when I'm there.

Reactions: 3
Seeing as how Tim has done indoor attractions for two vlogs in a row, any bets on when they'll actually take Jackson on any indoor attractions or shows?

Also, I'm surprised his mobile order didn't get cancelled since once again he said he was there when he wasn't yet to pick it up

Reactions: 4
I think it was two different visits. One with Nate and one with her friends. In the first picture from Nate’s video you can see her leg and her phone is on the table. Second photo is from her video. Same phone case. Also, I apologize but I have no idea how to do the spoiler box. View attachment 594671View attachment 594672
Okay I see it now. Obviously they don't want to advertise whatever relationship they continue to have post separation. I think she's honest enough to say if they are back together so I will take it they remain friends and that's okay. Nothing wrong with that. You know the old saying "Can't live with you but can't live without you."
The spoiler box is under the drop down with the 3 dots next to the smiley face.

Reactions: 2
Booooooring again. Tim points out crap that every other site posted last summer (oh look they took out the interactive elements at Big Thunder). Lame lame lame!
Just caught the opening segment only. People here spill the tea so I stay informed. Video was shot May 25. Isn’t today May 28?

LOVED it that they got disconnected twice trying to book the Wish. They might eventually get it, but it won’t be the Inaugural voyage.

Please, if anyone hears when they succeed at booking the Wish, the date and/or stateroom category post on this thread. I don’t want to have to watch TTT BS crap anymore than I have to. Thanks!

Again they use Jackpot as an excuse for the family not being together. Right Jenn!

Last edited:
That shirt is hot garbage.

Also Timbo complaining about trying to book a cruise is just so woe is me.

Jesus Tim talking to himself about the health and safety rules is mind boggling how little he knows.

Also he needs to trim his pube beard, it's a disaster poking through his mask.

Tim says rooves not roofs and it's annoying.

Tim tells us that omnimovers allow a lot of people to ride the ride.

Tim's camera is pretty trash in low light.

Tim says it's better to walk along the river in Frontierland instead of using the main walkway because less people use it.

Tim does his most annoying best remove them spiel.

Tim makes annoying noises on Big Thunder because Tim.

Tim can't wait to take Jackpot on it and asks do you think he'll love it?

Tim complains he waited forty minutes for Pirates when the sign says thirty

Tim got buffalo chicken tots, but then complains about the size and price. He really wanted a hot dog, but didn't want the buffalo chicken on the hot dog.

He did his normal schtick of saying he's there when he wasn't because Timbo can't wait.
Thank you. Now I don’t have to watch.

And thanks from Nate and Veronica to Timbo because now we have moved on from discussing them. 😂

• Haha
That little girl in the outro

Holy tit was Tim holding her at gunpoint?

she was terrified and mouthed the whole thing...poorly

• Haha
Yeah I need to make a list. I carry clorox wipes and sanitizer in my car but we will need supplies for the February trip. I don't like leaving anything dirty for mousekeeping so I always clean when I'm there.
Same here. I'm a DVC member so we only get Mousekeeping every 4th day. I'm one of these people that will make sure everything is neat before we leave for the day. LOL!! My son calls me obsessive. LOL!!

I found some really good wipes at Sprouts. They smell great and don't leave my hands super dry feeling.

Reactions: 2
Tim's obsession about being able to see the track for the riverboat is flat out OCD. Nobody cares except you Tim!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the real reason Jenn stayed home is she is trying to get their cruise changed to The Wish. Is anyone surprised? I can just hear her now once she gets through--"bbbbut we've been on Adventures by Disney, sure you paid for it bbbut we really deserve to be on the maiden voyage. Don't you know who I am? I will stomp my foot and say how horrible you are to everyone I know if you don't let me have what I want". I hope people don't listen to him when he thinks you don't have to wear masks on the ferry boats. I'm pretty sure Disney said you had to have masks on for all Disney transportation. Tim thinks the mansard roofs aren't very castle-y. I would say they're chateau-y Tim. ;) I couldn't watch the whole thing so I'm sure I missed something besides his Haunted Mansion ride.

Something is definitely up with them. Solo vlogs super slow to post. I think Jenn quit.

• Haha
Same here. I'm a DVC member so we only get Mousekeeping every 4th day. I'm one of these people that will make sure everything is neat before we leave for the day. LOL!! My son calls me obsessive. LOL!!

I found some really good wipes at Sprouts. They smell great and don't leave my hands super dry feeling.
We must be twins! We don't have a Sprouts in my town. It is too small. Only 40,000 people so my only options are Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, Lowe's, and grocery stores. We used to have a K-mart but it closed down. I'd have to drive an hour and a half to find the nearest Sprouts store.

Something is definitely up with them. Solo vlogs super slow to post. I think Jenn quit.
Actually I think she's trying to get through on the phone to move their cruise to The Wish.

Seeing as how Tim has done indoor attractions for two vlogs in a row, any bets on when they'll actually take Jackson on any indoor attractions or shows?

Also, I'm surprised his mobile order didn't get cancelled since once again he said he was there when he wasn't yet to pick it up
I am too because they've cancelled his orders before. Some lessons are hard for people to learn I guess.

• Haha
Quit what? You have to actually do tit to quit it🤣🤣🤣

I loved how Tim mentioned that they are apparently special because they have been on Adventures by Disney...ONE bleeping TIME....FOR FREE

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times do we have to have Tim point out the underwater tracks for the Liberty Belle? And why didn't "mister I know everything" know it rode on a track?

Quit what? You have to actually do tit to quit it🤣🤣🤣

I loved how Tim mentioned that they are apparently special because they have been on Adventures by Disney...ONE bleeping TIME....FOR FREE
That's right. They didn't pay for it asshats.

So I know I’m nitpicking but it seems that he didn’t even notice that they painted the Ferryboat sign to match the 50th theme. Original sign is in the pic.
8D925B09-0771-42BD-A4DF-5DC1D7ED0EB1.jpeg

Reactions: 6
I didn't watch his Universal vlog, did he have on the same clothes? I was gonna theorize that maybe Tim actually wised up and filmed two days worth of videos in one day but he'd probably be too lazy to do that and I also don't think he'd be smart enough to change shirts to make it seem like different days.

OMG. I sincerely hope I don't run into this idiot when I take my trip. What did we learn? The posted wait times aren't necessarily the real wait times. No tit Sherlock. He didn't get enough food. I wish he'd shut up on rides and I wish he'd stop his running commentary. He acts like this is his first time going to MK. Listening to Tim reminds me when I worked of a guy who would come to the meetings and say real slow "weelll. pause. we need to. pause. peel back. pause. the layers. pause. of this onion." I hated his analogy and I would look over at the deputy boss and he'd do a motion as though he was hanging himself with a noose. The guy speaking never noticed.

So I know I’m nitpicking but it seems that he didn’t even notice that they painted the Ferryboat sign to match the 50th theme. Original sign is in the pic. View attachment 594889
No but he pointed out the track for the Liberty Belle at least 4 times.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.