The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly think they didn’t get it or one of them didn’t. as with all their stories the facts change when they need them, not to mention i find doctor Tim’s explanation of side effects a bit suspicious.

Also the fact we are discussing whether or not they lied speaks loudly about the type of people they are

Reactions: 8
I honestly think they didn’t get it or one of them didn’t. as with all their stories the facts change when they need them, not to mention i find doctor Tim’s explanation of side effects a bit suspicious.

Also the fact we are discussing whether or not they lied speaks loudly about the type of people they are
Wouldn't be the first time they've lied. They're SOOOOOO desperate to get back on Disney's Media List and it's kinda pathetic.

Reactions: 2
Nah, I think they got it. I do think, however, that they may be lying about staggering them. I don't think they even thought of that and read that here. They FOR SURE would have mentioned it before weeks later after the 2nd one.

Reactions: 6
I know this is late, but in regards to the cruise I’m calling that they will either do the concierge one bedroom suite. Or even the royal suite.
Was curious....
The only 2022, 7-night Western Caribbean cruise I found was early Sept.
The Royal Suite is unavailable
The Concierge 1 bedroom with Verandah costs $12,157.

🤔 don’t know what they were thinking.
They will pay $1,248 just for Jack$on so he can go on a cruise he won’t remember. They will have to step up and be real parents, keeping an eye on him 24/7. Doesn’t sound like much of a vacation to me.🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Their timeline is all fucked up. I’m having a hard time following it but they said they were going to talk about their vaccines in a home vlog during a live after new SAHMEEEERRRNUUHHH...but it’s clear they hadn’t even gotten them yet? Also I think they would have milked it

Reactions: 4
I hate how Jackson watches shows during his meals. That's the perfect time for them to talk to him, interact with him, teach him how to use utensils, etc.
I'm not completely opposed to screen time as if I am at a restaurant with my little guy and the food is taking a while to come, I will show him something on my phone to keep him entertained. But it's a big no no for me at home (or anywhere once the food is out).
If they're not careful, Jackson will insist on having something to watch at every meal in the future.
It’s terrible that they can’t even enjoy a meal together without their iPads, phones and cameras. They’re either in front of the camera or behind it. How do you tell your small child that they can’t be on their electronics all day when you as a parent talk to a camera all day, every day. It’s so sad.

Reactions: 7
It’s terrible that they can’t even enjoy a meal together without their iPads, phones and cameras. They’re either in front of the camera or behind it. How do you tell your small child that they can’t be on their electronics all day when you as a parent talk to a camera all day, every day. It’s so sad.
The least they could do is a no tech rule for eating at home. We don't want to see them shove food in their gullet anyway.

Reactions: 5
Their timeline is all fucked up. I’m having a hard time following it but they said they were going to talk about their vaccines in a home vlog during a live after new SAHMEEEERRRNUUHHH...but it’s clear they hadn’t even gotten them yet? Also I think they would have milked it
I think Jenn would have milked it for sure in the moment, if she really had a full day of sleeping all day long and her arm was painful and red and hot! No way in their daily vlogging they didn't mention that AT ALL!

• Heart
I believe they’re vaccinated but don’t believe for one second they staggered them. No way in hell they did that.

Reactions: 3
This is how you parent...my kid tried sushi tonight for the first time...he will be one next week...he freaking loved it.

Attachments

Man y’all keep making me feel bad because my kid is 2 years old and doesn’t say mama or dada yet. LOL! My son does have a speech delay diagnosis though and is in speech therapy once a week but man these comments are brutal and make me feel bad about my own parenting lol. There’s a lot of things Jackson doesn’t do yet that is very similar to my own son. Mine can barely use a spoon but he can use a fork. He can’t/doesn’t say bottle/cup or mama or dada and we are working on his adaptive communication skills. This is kid number three for me and I didn’t notice the issue until his pediatrician did an autism screen. I do ask his speech therapist questions though and she says speech delays are very common in boys and the pandemic has exacerbated these issues due to the lack of socialization that maybe they’d normally have gotten otherwise. Seems to me like the Bojo’s pediatrician is not being made aware of issues or maybe they are not being completely forthcoming at the well checks. Because a pediatrician who is worth anything would have already made a referral.
The difference is sounds like you're actually working on trying to help work on the things your son is delayed in. They aren't, they're just making Jack$on even worse.

Reactions: 5
The difference is sounds like you're actually working on trying to help work on the things your son is delayed in. They aren't, they're just making Jack$on even worse.
I feel like they’re in here reading comments because it seems like they’re now trying to work with Jackson and; “Can you say” or “Where’s the bubble?” So they’re trying. Maybe we’re a bit hard on them.

What would be the point of a lie in regards to whether they got their shots on the same day or not? If it's done, great! (Who really cares about the details?)
It's possible that the site they were getting it from could not accommodate both of them on the same day. We know Jenn can only stand very limited daylight hours before she must retreat into her coffin.

• Haha
What would be the point of a lie in regards to whether they got their shots on the same day or not? If it's done, great! (Who really cares about the details as we all had to go through the same.)
It's possible that the site they were getting it from could not accommodate both of them on the same day. We know Jenn can only stand very limited daylight hours before she must retreat into her coffin.
Holy tit...did you watch the new vlog? They mentioned the Harmony Barber Shop possibly reopening...

Reactions: 1
Holy tit...did you watch the new vlog? They mentioned the Harmony Barber Shop possibly reopening...
No, I can't stomach these two. I depend on the good soldiers here to go to the front lines and report back for us :)

Who said the barber shop is opening? Disney or Tim?

Reactions: 2
I feel like they’re in here reading comments because it seems like they’re now trying to work with Jackson and; “Can you say” or “Where’s the bubble?” So they’re trying. Maybe we’re a bit hard on them.
If that is the case it's a bit sad that it'd take a message board full of strangers pointing things out for them to be more concerned about their child though.

Reactions: 6
1. For those who watched the vlog, did it seem like they are getting $$$ for talking about the vaccine? There are a lot of influencers on Insta/TikTok that are sharing emails they are receiving payment up to $2500 if they post about their vaccine. A lot of the emails they are sharing say they don't even need to be vaccinated, they just have to make it seem like they did. (Take a pic of them in the car w/ a band-aid on, etc)

2. I don't want to derail the thread with vaccine talk. So I'll just say this & move on. I don't want to argue or anything. Just stating what happened to our family. The vaccine almost killed my stepdad. I know that isn't the "norm" for everyone, I'm not trying to say that it is. But Tim acting like side effects are no big deal is stupid.

3. Could Jeffrey T. Boucher be Terry? Could Terry be a nickname for his middle name? D.O.B. of 1962 could definitely have a kid Jenn's age.

What's interesting is that, yes, the original date was 2012 BUT her attorney entered a NOT GUILTY plea in February 2021!??!

So now it's going to a jury per the PDF I read? "demand for a jury trial"

She also already waived her appearance in court a few times since then. So, at some point, she's probably going to have to get her big ol' 🍑 back to Florida.

Edited to add: You're right. I wonder why they (APD) ran her ID in April and got her for that (2012 thing) when, if it was a traffic stop for something else, they didn't get her for the original reason to stop her? OR she could have been a passenger in a car ??!?!?!:unsure:
They may have pulled her over for speeding, saw an old warrant when they ran her name, took her into custody on that charge. They don't have to charge her with the traffic stop if they find something else. They could have taken her to be arraigned right then & released pending court date. OR, since opinions have changed a lot since 2012 in regards to marijuana...they could have just had her sign a waiver & she is awaiting a court date.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.