The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Grusofsky96 for the thread title.

How will the Slackers spin the fact they've been dropped off of the Universal and Disney media lists as new attractions open and they'll have to experience them as common peons?

When will Jenn's one pair of daisy dukes lose the will to live and her ever increasing dumper tears the seams?

What ailment will Jenn make fun of Timbo next? Maybe she'll tell us that he pisses himself if he laughs too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
@pembertonheights wrote-
Remember all those daily vlogger channels that took off without showing the vlogger ever showing their faces? I'm sure there's one or two in the past decade but I can't think of any.

DFB never showed her face and that site / vlog did very very well.
Midway Mayhem doesn't really ever show his or his wife's face - it's all just parks and coaster footage.
Jack from DSNY Newscast also just sits there and really doesn't show much of himself. I know there's more (i.e. the sites that are strictly ride POVs, etc.)

Instead of the thought they should have never showed THEIR faces, it should be that they never showed JACKSON'S face. And they were perfectly capable of carrying on as a channel WITHOUT showing him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thanks to @Grusofsky96 for the thread title.

How will the Slackers spin the fact they've been dropped off of the Universal and Disney media lists as new attractions open and they'll have to experience them as common peons?

When will Jenn's one pair of daisy dukes lose the will to live and her ever increasing dumper tears the seams?

What ailment will Jenn make fun of Timbo next? Maybe she'll tell us that he pisses himself if he laughs too hard.
You all settled in yet Petey?

@pembertonheights wrote-
Remember all those daily vlogger channels that took off without showing the vlogger ever showing their faces? I'm sure there's one or two in the past decade but I can't think of any.

Midway Mayhem doesn't really ever show his or his wife's face - it's all just parks and coaster footage.
Jack from DSNY Newscast also just sit there and really doesn't show much of himself. I know there's more (i.e. the sites that are strictly ride POVs, etc.)

Instead of the thought they should have never showed THEIR faces, it should be that they never showed JACKSON'S face. And they were perfectly capable of carrying on as a channel WITHOUT showing him.
She has to much of the “look at me” attitude for it to have worked without showing their faces. She thrives off getting compliments from the stans and being able to have a bunch of people fight her battles against trolls if she decides to start a fight.

Reactions: 7
Man, if the slackers keep pumping out the trash content (which they will because duh) we are going to eventually run out of titles🤣🤣🤣

the only recap I have is...

what’s up Jenn, how about dem brows?
8E66B8CA-41B6-44EB-AF86-FF67B47DADAA.jpeg

And I have a suggestion for Tim’s next “look at me” style to keep his vlog FRESH

A337241B-F6F7-4DED-9419-70C6CBB9A9F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You all settled in yet Petey?
Pretty much, 99% of everything is unpacked. It's just a matter of finding a final spot for everything, still shuffling things around in the living room.

We'll be needing some new furniture as a decent chunk got damaged in the move.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Pretty much, 99% of everything is unpacked. It's just a matter of finding a final spot for everything, still shuffling things around in the living room.

We'll be needing some new furniture as a decent chunk got damaged in the move.
Oof yeah I saw your moving horror story, good luck with everything moving forward

Reactions: 1
@pembertonheights wrote-

Jack from DSNY Newscast also just sits there and really doesn't show much of himself. I know there's more (i.e. the sites that are strictly ride POVs, etc.)

Those are good examples, I was thinking strictly no one on the channel though. Like a channel completely featuring a disembodied voice. Still, in some way it's nice to know you can achieve some success without showing your face. I think not showing family members, especially children is the way to go.

15 min of the butterfly content - boooooring. Didn’t they already show the butterfly being released? 3 different outfits- including brunch- so disjointed. They aren’t even trying.

Reactions: 10
Those are good examples, I was thinking strictly no one on the channel though. Like a channel completely featuring a disembodied voice. Still, in some way it's nice to know you can achieve some success without showing your face. I think not showing family members, especially children is the way to go.
I guess AJ from DFB would still qualify as that disembodied voice. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wondering what your thoughts were to this “interview” 7/30/20. Mike was a “friend” given pre-approved softball questions. Both T&J are hypocritical in some of their answers currently.
Like Jenn’s “I wished we didn’t show our faces”. Yet whose face has been blasted prominently on TTT since birth??!! 🙋‍♀️ JACK$ON !!

• Haha
Hey everyone! New to this thread. I have been reading back some trying to figure out what caused the slackers to lose their spot on the list with Disney? I have sat here a laughed at how accurately, hilariously true these comments are.

I love the "we're just like you aka the poor peons!" title of today's vlog -

"We Had Brunch in Winter Park at a Fancy Hotel!" oooOOOooooHHHHhhhh

As if they never set foot in "fancy" hotels. Maybe if they never did, that title would have its intended effect. :rolleyes:

Hey everyone! New to this thread. I have been reading back some trying to figure out what caused the slackers to lose their spot on the list with Disney? I have sat here a laughed at how accurately, hilariously true these comments are.
Welcome!

This new vlog was filmed over a few weeks like a flagship BBC Attenborough nature show. :D

Buddy's Burnt Toastie at the 'fancy restaurant' :D:D

Ok, today's observations.

Jackson is already playing to the camera. It's pretty sad, and T&J aren't phased at all, which shows how much they have turned the camera into their every day life. I found it disturbing and sad that Jackson's entire demeanor changed for the vlogging camera, he begged to get into the shot with them because it gets him attention, and he is actually already acting for the camera. Ugh. Do they not read anything on the internet about how growing up with cameras negatively affected reality families with kids, and others? It totally has messed up so many of them, having every day of their life filmed. I really wish they would leave him out of most of their videos and just an occasional check in (if at all). It is super strange to me that they claim they don't show other vloggers to protect them from their crazy fans (stans), but they don't protect their own kid in the same way.

The butterfly footage was partially a repeat. We saw the release already. Did Jenn forget?

They really don't get that most people don't care about their food, do they? And, Jackson AGAIN was told to hold on and wasn't allowed to touch his food until they were done filming their own food. Good Lord.

I appreciate this is totally not relevant to this thread, but it is to the recent vlog. We've done the growing butterflies thing (it's fun to do with the kids by the way) but you're not supposed to release the butterfly straight away. They need a couple of days to strengthen their wings. Eejits!

Because some of their old vlogs and tweets were racist and offensive and they got caught ....
2021-03-13 (8).png
2021-04-18 (2).png
2021-04-18 (6)_LI.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
1) You do not need dessert after literally every single meal 🤦‍♀️
2) Poor Jackson and his burnt grilled cheese 😒
3) this is all really old and partially recycled footage. This just showed me that they have gotten even bigger since this was filmed.
I will say though, I would not mind having that dress she was wearing when they released the first butterfly. That neutral dress with the high scoop neck is in line with my aesthetic... but now I am concerned about my aesthetic bc if jenn likes it...🤨🙄🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.