The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man y’all keep making me feel bad because my kid is 2 years old and doesn’t say mama or dada yet. LOL! My son does have a speech delay diagnosis though and is in speech therapy once a week but man these comments are brutal and make me feel bad about my own parenting lol. There’s a lot of things Jackson doesn’t do yet that is very similar to my own son. Mine can barely use a spoon but he can use a fork. He can’t/doesn’t say bottle/cup or mama or dada and we are working on his adaptive communication skills. This is kid number three for me and I didn’t notice the issue until his pediatrician did an autism screen. I do ask his speech therapist questions though and she says speech delays are very common in boys and the pandemic has exacerbated these issues due to the lack of socialization that maybe they’d normally have gotten otherwise. Seems to me like the Bojo’s pediatrician is not being made aware of issues or maybe they are not being completely forthcoming at the well checks. Because a pediatrician who is worth anything would have already made a referral.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I find it very weird and kinda disturbing when Jenn says how "sad" it will be when Jackson is a "big boy" and that she doesn't want him to grow up. It's just so weird to me. I don't have kids yet, so maybe I don't understand. I get the sentiment of loving your little baby so much when they're little, but its not SAD that they grow up... like wtf?
It’s interesting that you bring this up.
For the longest time I have felt bad for T&J that they couldn’t recognize that they were missing out on truly enjoying Jack$on. Babies are so wonderful, particularly in the first year, as they grow, change and discover daily. I don’t know if T&J were meant to be or truly wanted to be parents. They take care of his physical needs, sure. But they did the same thing with Armani and Bandit. It was a shame that they were so anxious to get back to their channel life that they didn’t consider the effects it would have on him. They didn’t pivot their lives to include raising a child and putting his developmental needs first.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Man y’all keep making me feel bad because my kid is 2 years old and doesn’t say mama or dada yet. LOL! My son does have a speech delay diagnosis though and is in speech therapy once a week but man these comments are brutal and make me feel bad about my own parenting lol. There’s a lot of things Jackson doesn’t do yet that is very similar to my own son. Mine can barely use a spoon but he can use a fork. He can’t/doesn’t say bottle/cup or mama or dada and we are working on his adaptive communication skills. This is kid number three for me and I didn’t notice the issue until his pediatrician did an autism screen. I do ask his speech therapist questions though and she says speech delays are very common in boys and the pandemic has exacerbated these issues due to the lack of socialization that maybe they’d normally have gotten otherwise. Seems to me like the Bojo’s pediatrician is not being made aware of issues or maybe they are not being completely forthcoming at the well checks. Because a pediatrician who is worth anything would have already made a referral.
Don’t let the comments make you feel bad! It sounds like you are actively trying to help your son whereas the Bojos were deleting comments of concern about Jackson’s speech and development. I have no doubt that your son will catch up as more things open up and with continued support! It sounds like you are doing a great job.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t let the comments make you feel bad! It sounds like you are actively trying to help your son whereas the Bojos were deleting comments of concern about Jackson’s speech and development. I have no doubt that your son will catch up as more things open up and with continued support! It sounds like you are doing a great job.
The Bojo’s are trash that is why… I mean what a tacky nipple tattoo

Reactions: 2
Don’t feel bad, I have a family member who’s 4 yr old just went to speech therapy. He’s delayed because he’s had a hard time processing two languages (Spanish & English). They’ve kept him home longer because grandma lives there too & has COPD. As others have said- Slackers talk at J & not too him. Now all of the sudden you can tell Tim wants him to learn & Jenn wants him to stay a dependent baby. They are so inconsistent.

Reactions: 7
I truly hope my comment did not make you feel that way! I don’t think parents cause the speech delays, but it’s important to acknowledge it and have early intervention. That’s why I’m happy that in the past two videos I notice them prompting Jackson to repeat words back to them. I’m sure you are a great parent.

My niece had early intervention for speech delay. I don’t remember the term, but her brain processed faster than her mouth could form words as a toddler. She had therapy for 1 or 2 years and developed just fine. She’s graduating college this year.

Please don’t feel bad. As a parent it’s so easy to feel guilty about every thing, but you are actively doing something to help your child’s speech delay. You are doing exactly what you should be. Tim and Jenn seem to try to talk around it and explain it away without actually doing anything to help, and that’s why we talk bad about them. My son wouldn’t potty train and was behind in fine motor skills, so we got him evaluated. Found out there was nothing physical going on, and our Parents as Teachers educator gave us tips on how to help him. Tim and Jenn should really look into having a PAT educator come and evaluate Jackson, but they probably wouldn’t want anyone telling them to spend time with him off camera.

I wonder if they named Bandit after Jenn’s dad...
I just spit out my snackies. 😂😆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In a way they have caused it.
Jack$on is not raised in a word rich environment. The conversations T&J have are extremely basic and boring. Because of all their daily activities outside the house he doesn’t get enough one on one time where he is read books, explores and plays with his toys while one of them is talking to him about colors, shapes and textures.

That’s another thing. Jack$on is talked AT, not talked TO. They have become irrelevant to him to a certain extent. That’s why no “dada” and especially “mama” have crossed his lips. These are just people that have blocked every natural instinct he has. ie. food. They never allowed him to self feed where he made a mess. Therefore he is afraid to do this. It gets reinforced when he self advocates and tries to bring a basket/plate of food closer to him. They grab his wrist, move his hand away and push the food away from him.

An 18 month old toddler should be able to feed himself with his fingers and be comfortable with a fork and spoon. Jack$on is used to them feeding him so he gets confused when they place food in front of him.
The kid is hovered over every second of his life, he has no need to talk. He grunts and they are up his ass asking him if he loves it. Let him self soothe to sleep, play alone, run around without someone grabbing his hand and he will start using words to express himself.

They are worried about his speech i think. It’s hard to face the reality of a delay, but I can see Tim is especially concerned. He made a comment about it on the Mother’s Day vlog, “hopefully he’s saying more words by the time he goes on the cruise”

He’s now feeding himself, which was a concern here, and he’s obviously inquisitive. I think he’ll be absolutely fine.

My neighbours daughters both had speech delays, and then after they began to speak it was really hard to understand them for a few years. Now one is a very senior medic and the other is a university lecturer. It didn’t impact them in the least. I’m sure It will all work out, especially now they’re actively trying to get him talking rather than reacting to “What’s this” all the time.

I think he’s pretty smart and realised he could get them to do all the leg work as soon as he asked “what’s this?” Tim was right to turn it back on him.

Reactions: 4
You area good mama 😉 look at what you are doing for him to help him along. I have to tell you a funny story about my friends 3rd kid. He wasn't talking and went thru all the testing and referrals and finally there was a home visit to see what was going on. Well, the therapist told them that everyone was talking for him so he probably felt no need to speak. The older kids would run to him and try and help before he could fully ask for something. They all backed off and you couldn't stop him from talking. I know not everyone's situation is so simple but sometimes things just take time.

Reactions: 8
I’m watching PMM eat himself silly at the buffet. Dude...singing ”feet don’t fail me now”...uhhh, I hate to break it to ya, but you’re gonna have to get your toes cut off after the diabetes hits from eating all of that food. For real.

• Wow
  • Sick

DO NOT let anything we say about the dumbass BOJOS make you feel bad!! It sounds like you are making active efforts to help foster your sons growth. Jenn and Tim are both lazy and are treating Jackson like a pet.

You are doing GREAT!💜

Reactions: 9
I always wonder this. Josh seems to do most of it.
Maybe he gives her a Starbucks and merch allowance

Since everyone else is sharing vaccination stories and I hate to be left out I got both moderna shots in April with no side effects besides the sore arm and I'm about a year older than Timothy

Reactions: 3
Jenn's dads name is Terry, not Jeffrey, so I don't think that is him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’m shocked the Trackasses haven’t added a “And Dis” shirt to their mercy lineup. The stans would by the hell out of it.

I’m shocked the Trackasses haven’t added a “And Dis” shirt to their mercy lineup. The stans would by the hell out of it.
The stans do mention it every chance they get. Jenn has said “people keep asking us for “Whu Dis” merch in the comments and in lives”

Reactions: 3
The stans do mention it every chance they get. Jenn has said “people keep asking us for “Whu Dis” merch in the comments and in lives”
I felt like playing with some graphics converters, was going to quickly cartoonize Jackson so he's not recognizable and have him "Watch DIS" on the ipad ;)

Problem is the graphics converters do not like Little J's mouth, It comes out as a huge dark slit.
I won't do that to the kid.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.