The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'll know the Trackers are desperate, when they start doing "hosted" appearances at Fun Spot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Tim Tracker #20. Wut Dis: “Despicable Me” starring Tim and Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yes, Adam was banned from WDW property. He wasn’t and isn’t on the media list that I know of.

Reactions: 3
It will probably be another Disney staycation that Tim books himself after they fish for weeks for a #hosted visit somewhere....honestly it’s about time for them to stay at all the universal resorts so that’s probably where they will go and they won’t take advantage of any of the perks

Tim Tracker #20 and the quest to buy a media list pass
Will definitely be a repeat of his birthday. And he will have to drive them again!

Reactions: 2
How about "Tim Tracker #20: Today's "pay it forward" focuses on a cause close to our hearts. "Nobuttatall". While Hank Hill and Taylor Swift are the most prominent sufferers of this condition, Jenn to deals with this affliction on a daily basis. No matter the outfit, there is "nobuttatall"! Please, help cure this today, by hitting up our Patreaon, Kofi, Paypal, & other donation sites wherever applicable. We can cure Jenn's "nobuttatall", together!"

*Today's video and message, hosted by Fun spot.

Reactions: 1
Will definitely be a repeat of his birthday. And he will have to drive them again!
All Tim got last Father’s Day was a shirt, mug and creepy socks with BJ’s face all over them.

And what DVCs are there left for them to invade?

The trackers philosophy:

All Tim got last Father’s Day was a shirt, mug and creepy socks with BJ’s face all over them.

I must have been thinking of his birthday present, wasn’t that a hotel stay? I really wouldn’t be surprised to see them start going through the DVCs again but with bigger rooms and longer stays also feel like Universal stays will happen, I don’t see them stopping the hotel stays and I also don’t see them touring the country/world like a true travel channel.

Last edited:
Oh! This is a hoot. TTT won a “pan demmy “
Check out the commentary at 14:39 - 15:55
Plus he calls TTT a “family channel”

I must have been thinking of his birthday present, wasn’t that a hotel stay? I really wouldn’t be surprised to see them start going through the DVCs again but with bigger rooms and longer stays also feel like Universal stays will happen, I don’t see them stopping the hotel stays and I also don’t see them touring the country/world like a true travel channel.
You are correct Tim’s birthday was a hotel stay. I was responding to @Kit123 saying his Father’s Day present would be another “staycation”, which would be a big improvement over Jenn’s sorry a$$ gift giving last year.

Last edited:
I think we’ll shortly see a staycation video where it’s just the two of them for a night somewhere. They said awhile ago they never had a honeymoon (that’s another argument lol) but it’ll be something like, Mom’s First Night Away, or First Night Without the Buddy, etc. The whole video Jen will be calling and fretting about leaving Jackson, and then we will get a couch session explaining how hard it was to leave him.
Or how they'll end the video talking about how they supposedly came back early because they just couldn't be away from him.

Reactions: 4
I'm loving all the thread title suggestions everyone, just because I don't thumbs up your idea does not mean it didn't have me laughing 🤣

Can we have more than one title? LOL.

I hope this year isn't a repeat of said gift. As much as I love my kid I would think it's creepy walking around with clothing that has a million pictures of her face all over it.

1620933356017.png

Pretty gross that we're giving out awards to vloggers who, against all public health advice, hopped on a plane, traveled across country and hit up theme parks during a pandemic. There's such a disconnect between these YouTube/Disney Adults and the real world that they think this is something that should be celebrated and awarded rather than the potential public health toll this put on people.

Reactions: 5
Just watched the dumbest video where Dave proclaims he is going to buy a Tesla Cyber Truck… He then brings Michael in and talks about the advantages and disadvantages and the why they are buying a cyber truck… With super awkward glares off camera
freaking awful

Tim tracker #20 at least we aren’t Michael Kay

Today's video... Jenn, again, projects her insecurities and issues as she says she loves how Jackson holds her hand and she will "miss that" when he stops doing it one day. Why does she dwell into the future? That's really sad. Also, all kids are different, but if you work on having a healthy and good relationship with your kids, they don't really just stop wanting to hold your hand. Sure, teens are going to act like they would rather die for a period of time, but they really don't hate you (even though it may seem like it 😆). I have a son who is tween age who is still affectionate. I never thought of such things when he was 18 months old.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Today's video... Jenn, again, projects her insecurities and issues as she says she loves how Jackson holds her hand and she will "miss that" when he stops doing it one day. Why does she dwell into the future? That's really sad. Also, all kids are different, but if you work on having a healthy and good relationship with your kids, they don't really just stop wanting to hold your hand. Sure, teens are going to act like they would rather die for a period of time, but they really don't hate you (even though it may seem like it 😆). I have a son who is tween age who is still affectionate. I never thought of such things when he was 18 months old.
Right?!! My son is almost 6 and he reaches for my hand, comes to lay on my lap for snuggles, and tells me “I love you mommy” too many times throughout the day🤣🤣

I say too many because sometimes he’ll say it like 3 times in a row and I have to explain to him that I know he loves me and I love to hear it but he doesnt have to profess it so frequently.

Even his dentist says he’s a loving and kind little boy so that makes me feel like I’ve accomplished something

• Heart
Reactions: 4
View attachment 572908

Pretty gross that we're giving out awards to vloggers who, against all public health advice, hopped on a plane, traveled across country and hit up theme parks during a pandemic. There's such a disconnect between these YouTube/Disney Adults and the real world that they think this is something that should be celebrated and awarded rather than the potential public health toll this put on people.
He almost seems butt hurt and rejected he didn’t win best Disneyland channel

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.