The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay from my personal experience and observations I have seen this in my study participants and subjects. Time and time again they repeat a destructive repetitive pattern until they die or have a rude awakening.

I have said before Jenn shows the symptoms for a personality disorder. Tim- being co-dependent, goes along with whatever Jenn says. That brings me to my point why would they lie about something insignificant(vaccine). Jenn sees celebrities get positive attention for announcing their vaccines. She associates the praise as a way to get attention. It is also about status with her- what makes her look better than others.

Now to my point of their working with BJ on speech, I honestly predict they will give up by next week. It is a status thing: look at what good parents we are working with our kid. People like that don’t suddenly change their habits out of the blue. Bonus points that they both are selfish and would not have any incentive to change. I hope I’m wrong about BJ but I think his teachers will be responsible for his success.

Trackers will never break up- they have a parasitic relationship. Hope I explained this well.

Reactions: 15
It’s terrible that they can’t even enjoy a meal together without their iPads, phones and cameras. They’re either in front of the camera or behind it. How do you tell your small child that they can’t be on their electronics all day when you as a parent talk to a camera all day, every day. It’s so sad.
I understand that. We have a no electronics rule at the table. Always have. However, my nephew is 12. Non-verbal autistic. His i-Pad is a lifesaver for my sister and her husband. Dim and Dimmer have no such excuse. They are just really, really lazy people....

Reactions: 4
I guess I missed the live. I saw the tacky mother's day video, and the last video that I guess was filmed Friday? Their uncoordinated vlogs give me a headache trying to get a time line together.
1) they give away literally all of that poor child personal information.
2) jenn saying "he likes to sit in YOUR lap" , "he really likes balloons", "he really loves flap books " 😓 maybe it is just me bc of my personal experiences and trauma but it gave me serious anxiety. Like, why not just say this video goes out to all the sick fucks who may want to kidnap our baby, here's a how to guide. 🤨🤦‍♀️😭 I just can't with her. How can anyone be so reckless?
3) how do you buy a 4-500$ hair tool yet don't believe in shampoo?
4) when Tim is almost in "tears" and jenn says ' I feel like I'm supposed to cry now' and apologized for not crying 🤨 Jenn... that's sociopathic behavior. You seem genuinely confused by emotions 🤦‍♀️ emotions, I might add, that also are likely disingenuous unless you really do have a suckerfish reeled in and wrapped around your psychotic ass finger!!
5) I'm also mad at myself right now for even watching this garbage and I have no logical explanation for why I continue to do so! What is wrong with me? 😂🤦‍♀️
6) jenn totally planned her entire mother's day herself and told him to pretend it was all from him or they were going to have to go back to target for more dishes 🤕💥👊💅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
“We’ve heard rumblings...”
perhaps they watched PCDev’s latest where he “wondered if it might be opening soon” 😂

It seemed to me that Tim was attempting to work on Buddy’s speech and Jennifer was doing her best to sabotage his efforts by talking loudly over him and using incorrect words. Tim would say show me the fish and Jenn’s dumb ass would loudly start blabbing on about fishies. She did every freaking time. Is that your fishies? is that your Milkies? Wtf?

Hold on to your hats folks, hot off the presses, Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios has reopened with a new menu of hot dogs and giant marshmallow stuffed snacking cookie sandwiches! Why not just call it the TTT tasting menu 😂 I can feel a face stuffing blog coming our way! 🤮

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Parasitic. thanks for the word @saraaaah90!
It also means “habitually relying on or exploiting others”. That fits T&J to a tee.
So besides them being grifters they are also parasites. Cool beans.

Reactions: 6
3. Could Jeffrey T. Boucher be Terry? Could Terry be a nickname for his middle name? D.O.B. of 1962 could definitely have a kid Jenn's age.

They may have pulled her over for speeding, saw an old warrant when they ran her name, took her into custody on that charge. They don't have to charge her with the traffic stop if they find something else. They could have taken her to be arraigned right then & released pending court date. OR, since opinions have changed a lot since 2012 in regards to marijuana...they could have just had her sign a waiver & she is awaiting a court date.
The middle name is Tristam, not Terry. There is a FB page for a Jeffrey Boucher in Casselberry and he looks like Jen's dad so I'm thinking it's the younger brother.

If she was speeding while driving out of state, that'd be really stupid.

Plus she'd have been driving someone else's car because she flew into town and all her IG stories show her being driven around by other people.

So I find it really interesting how they found her / ran her ID / arrested her for the prior 2012 event. She's already waived appearance at 2-3 hearings and is set to appear on June 30th in Seminole County. Pleaded not guilty to over 20 grams of cannabis with drug paraphernalia so she's getting a jury trial. We'll see if her IG stories show her flying back in around then - don't think she can keep waiving appearances if she pleaded not guilty to get a jury. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
perhaps they watched PCDev’s latest where he “wondered if it might be opening soon” 😂

It seemed to me that Tim was attempting to work on Buddy’s speech and Jennifer was doing her best to sabotage his efforts by talking loudly over him and using incorrect words. Tim would say show me the fish and Jenn’s dumb ass would loudly start blabbing on about fishies. She did every freaking time. Is that your fishies? is that your Milkies? Wtf?

Hold on to your hats folks, hot off the presses, Fairfax Fare in Hollywood Studios has reopened with a new menu of hot dogs and giant marshmallow stuffed snacking cookie sandwiches! Why not just call it the TTT tasting menu 😂 I can feel a face stuffing blog coming our way! 🤮
Gee thanks, this gave me diarrhea just reading it...

This is how you parent...my kid tried sushi tonight for the first time...he will be one next week...he freaking loved it.
Not trying to be a b**ch but I would say not to put a video of your child on this site. As lovely as it is I clicked and it instantly downloaded. I've deleted as it makes me feel uneasy having a video of another child on my phone. Just saying from one mama to a another.

I know this has nothing to do with the current conversation but just watching FRE and 'The Gay' video, I'm literally like huh 🤔 Why did they think that was good content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Went down a skittyskittybangbang deleted video rabbit hole this morning because it was slow and I had nothing else to do....it led me to a website myDisneyfix.com which hasn’t been updated in about a year but has links to tons of Disney vlogs from different vloggers. The interesting thing to me was that I could click on the video and see the title and description of deleted videos:

Last trip to Disney’s Epcot for food & wine fest 2015 featuring Hanson!!! - assuming a copyright claim? Or maybe they got too drunk

Getting the meat sweats at knife near downtown Disney & showing you off property food options!!! 5 years ago

A walking tour of Disney Boardwalk inn resort & a night out 6 years ago - is this the one mentioned on guru about them going through concierge desk drawers?

Disney Q&A with Destinations in Florida!!!
- There is a second video on distinctions in Florida YouTube that is still up

Disney’s follower & Garden Festival Behind the seeds tour, sampling menu & little River bend 3 years ago - first disney media event

I think they got the vaccines, TBH.

I don't know what anti-COVID means - if we're not talking political and only referring to the Trackers - because I don't see why all this time they'd be avoiding indoor rides with Jackpot during the slowest times the parks have seen in forever if they thought the virus was a joke.

There were times back in August and Sept where my DH and I were the ONLY people on an entire row full of ride vehicles riding Figment. The ONLY people on the ENTIRE ride. LOL

Same with Living with the Land. We had an entire boat to ourselves. I don't see why they'd have passed up that opportunity. Those are just two examples.

For Universal, again, we were the ONLY two on an entire set of four or five rows of bikes on E.T. And the ONLY ones eating inside the Leaky Cauldron one time at like noon when it'd normally be bustling with people.
I have been in the same situation before COVID and during peak season LMAO, Figment gets no love

This is how you parent...my kid tried sushi tonight for the first time...he will be one next week...he freaking loved it.
lol yeah at that age my kid would eat anything, now shes 4 and everything except french fries are "disgusting"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The latest home vlog had to have been filmed before their NSB stay, so over 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: 2
So I find it really interesting how they found her / ran her ID / arrested her for the prior 2012 event. She's already waived appearance at 2-3 hearings and is set to appear on June 30th in Seminole County. Pleaded not guilty to over 20 grams of cannabis with drug paraphernalia so she's getting a jury trial. We'll see if her IG stories show her flying back in around then - don't think she can keep waiving appearances if she pleaded not guilty to get a jury. :ROFLMAO:
1620912365709.png

Looks like she turned herself in. What could she be trying to do that required clearing this up? She has had this open arrest warrant in Florida since 2012. Is she trying to get a passport? Just tired of the weight of open warrant being on her shoulders and now has money to fight the old case? Very odd.

The sister was arrested on a pot charge. That is ridiculous and shouldn’t even been a crime, so whatever with that hopefully it will get sorted out for her soon
View attachment 572464

Looks like she turned herself in. What could she be trying to do that required clearing this up? She has had this open arrest warrant in Florida since 2012. Is she trying to get a passport? Just tired of the weight of open warrant being on her shoulders and now has money to fight the old case? Very odd.
Whatever it is, her IG shows she's back in town as of last night, and blazin'....

Reactions: 2
I guess I missed the live. I saw the tacky mother's day video, and the last video that I guess was filmed Friday? Their uncoordinated vlogs give me a headache trying to get a time line together.
1) they give away literally all of that poor child personal information.
2) jenn saying "he likes to sit in YOUR lap" , "he really likes balloons", "he really loves flap books " 😓 maybe it is just me bc of my personal experiences and trauma but it gave me serious anxiety. Like, why not just say this video goes out to all the sick fucks who may want to kidnap our baby, here's a how to guide. 🤨🤦‍♀️😭 I just can't with her. How can anyone be so reckless?
3) how do you buy a 4-500$ hair tool yet don't believe in shampoo?
4) when Tim is almost in "tears" and jenn says ' I feel like I'm supposed to cry now' and apologized for not crying 🤨 Jenn... that's sociopathic behavior. You seem genuinely confused by emotions 🤦‍♀️ emotions, I might add, that also are likely disingenuous unless you really do have a suckerfish reeled in and wrapped around your psychotic ass finger!!
5) I'm also mad at myself right now for even watching this garbage and I have no logical explanation for why I continue to do so! What is wrong with me? 😂🤦‍♀️
6) jenn totally planned her entire mother's day herself and told him to pretend it was all from him or they were going to have to go back to target for more dishes 🤕💥👊💅
You are 100% correct with all of this. Jen is a horrible person.

Was curious....
The only 2022, 7-night Western Caribbean cruise I found was early Sept.
The Royal Suite is unavailable
The Concierge 1 bedroom with Verandah costs $12,157.

🤔 don’t know what they were thinking.
They will pay $1,248 just for Jack$on so he can go on a cruise he won’t remember. They will have to step up and be real parents, keeping an eye on him 24/7. Doesn’t sound like much of a vacation to me.🤷🏻‍♀️
So you are saying it is possible they booked the Royal Suite? $3k that has been mentioned here would be a 20% deposit on a $15k room. If he's too young for the kids clubs then it is truly a waste of money. Not that they'd actually trust their golden child to be in a kids club or even with paid sitters. Maybe they will lighten up by then.

We need titles for the next thread. Haven't seen too many of them and it's almost time

And Now It's Time to.......

You know I thought I was a baller getting my mom $250 pit tickets to Drag n Drive... Oh wait, the difference is I don't make Youtube videos bragging about how great of a daughter I am so internet strangers can kiss my ass.

Now, I am DYING to see what Jenn does for Tim lmao.

Reactions: 5
So you are saying it is possible they booked the Royal Suite? $3k that has been mentioned here would be a 20% deposit on a $15k room. If he's too young for the kids clubs then it is truly a waste of money. Not that they'd actually trust their golden child to be in a kids club or even with paid sitters. Maybe they will lighten up by then.
I was joining the speculation on what type of cabin the Bojos booked. I don’t know where the $3K figure came from. I don’t really watch TTT so I don’t know if T or J mentioned it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Out of Port Canaveral the only 7-night Western Caribbean cruise in 2022 is in early September. Jack$on will be 2. Their only “kids club” option is the It’s a Small World nursery”. Which has limited space, limited hours, requires a reservation and costs $9 per hour.

I don’t believe they really thought this through. They got caught up in the excitement of cruising, thinking it will be like their previous experiences. Well guess what guyzz? You now have BJ and his care has to be your number one priority. No more acting like teenagers. Carefree doing whatever you want, whenever you want. Now there will be solo nightlife activities and no couples massages (unless you fork out the bucks for the nursery)

I did not mean to imply that they booked the Royal Suite. I just meant that it was unavailable for me to discover a price point.
Though, if they did book it we can look forward to seeing what the cabin looks like despite the lousy video TTT will put out.

Now, I am DYING to see what Jenn does for Tim lmao.
Ditto! re:Father’s Day gifts

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.