Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tess2021

I’ve been quietly lurking here for almost a year
I just want to say, the posts on here are so clever and funny
I finally decided to post for the first time after watching the Mother’s Day video
Who do they think they are kidding?? I knew a cruise was coming after they bought the cruise luggage and clothing from the pop up shop
They have been hinting about going on a cruise for many videos really
Poor Jackson can’t even finger paint or feed himself like a regular toddler
It’s just sad.
I do not understand why they go to amusement parks just to eat. It’s pathetic.
I used to like the videos of the parks with just Tim- riding rides and doing the hotel walkthroughs but seriously, I don’t care how many USB ports are in the room or which 5 deserts can be had lol
The amount of money they have spent in the last year is just mind boggling
Thousands on hotels, 7-10k donated to “charity”, thousands on food that they let get cold before eating lol, over 40k on a Tesla just to chauffeur Jen and Jackson around in?
I pretty much read the posts here instead of watching them anymore
So, thank you for the entertainment and laughter I have gotten from this site 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Other "firsts" T&J could use as click bait vlog titles:

Our first time cleaning the house!
Jenn's first time allowing constructive criticism!
Tim's first time not ordering a burger or hot dog!
Baby J's first time holding his own snack!
Our first time calling a pool service (because we don't know what the F we are doing)!
Jenn's first time staying home an entire day with Jackson!
Our first time buying clothes that fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Yes Disney, thanks for hosting sparkly Nicole! We’ll find out tomorrow exactly what this hosting was about. Wouldn’t that be a kick in the teeth to the Bojos if Jim and Nicole are now being hosted by Disney. LOL!!!!
so here’s my unpopular opinion that no one asked for...

as nice as I think Jim and Nicole seem I can’t stand them 🙈🙈. I feel like they are the type of people who would try and get you to join their church and they are just a touch too religious for me (to be fair, any religion is too religious for me🤣🤪)

*HOWEVER*

It tickles my tits to see them invited to things and not Tim and Jenn. Considering T&J used them for their benefits and weren’t actually their true friends it’s the perfect payback.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

FoBGD12

I can’t tell you the first video we watched of the Trackers but I can tell you the one where we started to hate the Trackers.
Halloween 2020 when she dressed the Golden Child up as Piglet and while holding him literally pushed her way pass people to make sure Piglet saw the Golden Child.

May this GIF never disappear

• Haha
Reactions: 27

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
No. I've come face to face in the woods with a coral in Bulow Creek State Park. Quick thinking (and knowing my snakes) saved me there (almost stepped on it - we were hiking). They like hiding in leaves, etc. in pine or scrub oak areas. They like wooded areas.

That was just a harmless snake.

----------------------------------

ALSO - What the hell is wrong with this woman?!? :rolleyes:

Kathy Dawson
Kathy Dawson
1 hour ago
Jackson is going to be an Imagineer. Pretty superior intellectual development there. If you live in Orange County there is a gifted education program to keep in mind. It starts in Kindergarten. I have a feeling about him. Did you both excel in school? Jenn that dinner looked amazing. YUM! The snake however not so much LOL
OH MY FUCKING GAWD

how fucking deluded are these people?? Jackson is about 2 seconds away from being developmentally delayed and Tim and Jenn have the IQs of vibrators without batteries

• Haha
Reactions: 25

bakerbetty

VIP Member
I call bullshit - she and he both knew about this cruise. This was nothing but a big fat lie (yet again) and staged for views. What about the cruise luggage and cruise clothing they bought a few weeks ago? OMG their stans are dumb as a box of rocks. Fucking fakes, frauds, liars!!!

Reactions: 25

peteykirch

VIP Member
Thanks to @Grusofsky96 for the thread title.

How will the Slackers spin the fact they've been dropped off of the Universal and Disney media lists as new attractions open and they'll have to experience them as common peons?

When will Jenn's one pair of daisy dukes lose the will to live and her ever increasing dumper tears the seams?

What ailment will Jenn make fun of Timbo next? Maybe she'll tell us that he pisses himself if he laughs too hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’m behind on videos but when Jenn says she’s a “proud parent” because Jackson is riding the people mover for the first time...why?? What the fuck is wrong with you?? That’s not a proud moment you twat. He didn’t build the fucking thing

• Haha
Reactions: 22

shadyladyla

Man y’all keep making me feel bad because my kid is 2 years old and doesn’t say mama or dada yet. LOL! My son does have a speech delay diagnosis though and is in speech therapy once a week but man these comments are brutal and make me feel bad about my own parenting lol. There’s a lot of things Jackson doesn’t do yet that is very similar to my own son. Mine can barely use a spoon but he can use a fork. He can’t/doesn’t say bottle/cup or mama or dada and we are working on his adaptive communication skills. This is kid number three for me and I didn’t notice the issue until his pediatrician did an autism screen. I do ask his speech therapist questions though and she says speech delays are very common in boys and the pandemic has exacerbated these issues due to the lack of socialization that maybe they’d normally have gotten otherwise. Seems to me like the Bojo’s pediatrician is not being made aware of issues or maybe they are not being completely forthcoming at the well checks. Because a pediatrician who is worth anything would have already made a referral.

• Heart
  • Sad

peedee

Chatty Member
They knew damn well they were buying or had already bought the cruise when they went to the pop up. Give me a break. Nobody buys all that cruise specific clothing and luggage and not know they are about to go on a cruise. Don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining! #notasurprise

• Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
I laugh so hard when they try to be artsy. Look at us wandering around Winter Park in our best gear, wearing handmade artisan earrings bought at Disney (just to play the odds), critiquing local art and promoting local boutique hotels! Yeah well Bumbling Bojos, your stans don't want that. They want Jackson and Disney. You've sold out then got thrown out. You're gonna have to do more than pretend you are something you're not to gain interest in your shit show of a channel. People can tell you don't really appreciate the nice things in life unless they've got a brand name attached to tell you they're flex worthy. Only got to look at those earrings and that dress, oh and that fugly Gucci sweater. When you're standard food choice is burger and you tell everyone your toilet habits, give up the pretence. Your not refined, arty and middle class. You're still the pizza egg eating, mullet haired, selfish, inconsiderate, do anything for money and kudous scumbag couple you've always been. And always will be at heart because you do these things for money and not to really change. Until you earn your money honestly in a job that gives you delination of work & personal, you will continue to be this utter train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jenjen92x

This vlog killed me. Really did. I decided to give it a chance to see Jackson's homemade gift as it was Mother's day and this year was my first Mother's day so I was interested to see how they celebrated.
Jackson just made me so sad, when his hand got messy he immediately showed Tim as if to say it needed to be cleaned. If he was used to feeding himself he would be used to be getting messy. His fingers should have been straight in the paint but he was clueless.
And don't get me started on the cruise…after all the 'staycations' they have had in this pandemic I can't think of a less deserving family than them.

Notmyname35

Chatty Member
Prestige Worldwide-wide-wide-wide... :love:

So can I just say that I love this group? I had so many pages to get caught up on after finally being able to see my parents after a year and a 1/2. I wish we were all local and could meet up for weekly bitch sessions at a bar.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Murray9000

VIP Member
No. I've come face to face in the woods with a coral in Bulow Creek State Park. Quick thinking (and knowing my snakes) saved me there (almost stepped on it - we were hiking). They like hiding in leaves, etc. in pine or scrub oak areas. They like wooded areas.

That was just a harmless snake.

----------------------------------

ALSO - What the hell is wrong with this woman?!? :rolleyes:

Kathy Dawson
Kathy Dawson
1 hour ago
Jackson is going to be an Imagineer. Pretty superior intellectual development there. If you live in Orange County there is a gifted education program to keep in mind. It starts in Kindergarten. I have a feeling about him. Did you both excel in school? Jenn that dinner looked amazing. YUM! The snake however not so much LOL
I agree that he has superior intellectual development. I predict that by age 7 his vocabulary will progress from "Wot diss?" to "I am Groot".

Sorry God. Just kidding. Not his fault.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Happy Mother's Day Tattlers!
Also applies to Dads who have had to play both the mom and dad roles.

Happy Mother's Day Tim!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20