The Tim Tracker #19 and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Wife

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was joining the speculation on what type of cabin the Bojos booked. I don’t know where the $3K figure came from. I don’t really watch TTT so I don’t know if T or J mentioned it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Out of Port Canaveral the only 7-night Western Caribbean cruise in 2022 is in early September. Jack$on will be 2. Their only “kids club” option is the It’s a Small World nursery”. Which has limited space, limited hours, requires a reservation and costs $9 per hour.

I don’t believe they really thought this through. They got caught up in the excitement of cruising, thinking it will be like their previous experiences. Well guess what guyzz? You now have BJ and his care has to be your number one priority. No more acting like teenagers. Carefree doing whatever you want, whenever you want. Now there will be solo nightlife activities and no couples massages (unless you fork out the bucks for the nursery)

I did not mean to imply that they booked the Royal Suite. I just meant that it was unavailable for me to discover a price point.
Though, if they did book it we can look forward to seeing what the cabin looks like despite the lousy video TTT will put out.

Ditto! re:Father’s Day gifts
There are a ton of Western Caribbean cruises that start in January 2022 leaving out of Port Canaveral.

I did not mean to imply that they booked the Royal Suite.
Yeah I know that but it is possible since it now shows as unavailable. Tim "Flex" Tracker would want the nicest room on the ship right? On the other hand old Timbo couldn't even buy a model X which he could write off easily on his taxes. His cheapness to flex ratio is often times hard to figure out.

Reactions: 2
You know I thought I was a baller getting my mom $250 pit tickets to Drag n Drive... Oh wait, the difference is I don't make Youtube videos bragging about how great of a daughter I am so internet strangers can kiss my ass.

Now, I am DYING to see what Jenn does for Tim lmao.
It will probably be another Disney staycation that Tim books himself after they fish for weeks for a #hosted visit somewhere....honestly it’s about time for them to stay at all the universal resorts so that’s probably where they will go and they won’t take advantage of any of the perks

Tim Tracker #20 and the quest to buy a media list pass

Reactions: 3
I feel like they’re in here reading comments because it seems like they’re now trying to work with Jackson and; “Can you say” or “Where’s the bubble?” So they’re trying. Maybe we’re a bit hard on them.
They absolutely do read here and its good. When you put your life on youtube, expect to get criticism whether it be constructive or otherwise. People are hard on them for some things BUT they do get alot of good advice from people with experience. They just have to sift through the crazy ass kissing and the harsh negative.

The Tim Tracker #20: Cruise surprise and holiday lies with extra fries.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I don’t think paying $9/hr. for the nursery on a cruise would be a hardship for them. With how they spend money, why does everyone think that’s a dealbreaker for them using the service?

Reactions: 4
They absolutely do read here and its good. When you put your life on youtube, expect to get criticism whether it be constructive or otherwise. People are hard on them for some things BUT they do get alot of good advice from people with experience. They just have to sift through the crazy ass kissing and the harsh negative.

The Tim Tracker #20: Cruise surprise and holiday lies with extra fries.
They took advice to feed their kid a banana before bed… these people are morons

The Tim tracker #20 please take us back Disney… We’re sorry you guysssssssssss

They took advice to feed their kid a banana before bed… these people are morons

The Tim tracker #20 please take us back Disney… We’re sorry you guysssssssssss
I agree, thats part of the crazy. Honestly the best advice comes from here.

I don’t think paying $9/hr. for the nursery on a cruise would be a hardship for them. With how they spend money, why does everyone think that’s a dealbreaker for them using the service?
I don’t think it’s a dealbreaker but when they complain constantly about the price of cupcakes and other theme park food when all they eat is theme park food I have a feeling they will have a problem with something from the nursery. Bigger issue is how will Jenn survive without the little buddy right by her side?

The bigger issue is that they'd never trust anyone else with their miracle child. He's never spent one night away from either of them so far, and I doubt that will change just because they're on a cruise.

Reactions: 7
IMO cruising for 7 nights with a 3yo is not a vacation. I can’t imagine that they’ll leave their kid with any stranger on the boat.
The bigger issue is that they'd never trust anyone else with their miracle child. He's never spent one night away from either of them so far, and I doubt that will change just because they're on a cruise.
They will not let that kid have fun with strangers-out of their sight-on a boat in the middle of the ocean! Not a chance.
Also, I don’t think there’s enough room below deck for 7 nights worth of tit they’ll have to pack for the 3 of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
They better hope their overly controlled son doesn't go all Stewie Griffin on their cruise.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t think it’s a dealbreaker but when they complain constantly about the price of cupcakes and other theme park food when all they eat is theme park food I have a feeling they will have a problem with something from the nursery. Bigger issue is how will Jenn survive without the little buddy right by her side?
You would think she'd be all in for another "little buddy".

Babies == profit.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they’d leave the baby with anyone, much less a ship nursery. It’s weird he’s never stayed with Tim’s parents, but I feel like they aren’t in good health. Isn’t the father partially blind and the mother possibly in a wheelchair?

Reactions: 2
Ok I watched that lame ass home vlog... I'd love them to stop baby talking that child. Speak to him like normal so he will learn to talk. Stop with the Buddy bullshit and call him Jackson. You want time to yourself to do tit? Put him in his bedroom and let him self soothe. Be better bleeping parents. Clean your bleeping house. PUT THAT KID IN DAYCARE SO HE CAN LEARN.

They were annoyed he wanted real food and not a boring ass PB&J.

As for faking the vaccine, they are probably just trying to not to start any vaccine arguments.

Reactions: 6
You would think she'd be all in for another "little buddy".

Babies == profit.
I just had this image of JennBo trying to squeeze her wide butt between two car seats in the back of their Tesla so she could hold both her kids' hands. Not gonna happen! As they said in Jaws "You're gonna need a bigger boat!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t care if they paid $1 or $1,000,000 for that cruise. What I do care about is that Disney didn’t give them jack sh*t! Bravo Disney!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I think we’ll shortly see a staycation video where it’s just the two of them for a night somewhere. They said awhile ago they never had a honeymoon (that’s another argument lol) but it’ll be something like, Mom’s First Night Away, or First Night Without the Buddy, etc. The whole video Jen will be calling and fretting about leaving Jackson, and then we will get a couch session explaining how hard it was to leave him.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It will probably be another Disney staycation that Tim books himself after they fish for weeks for a #hosted visit somewhere....honestly it’s about time for them to stay at all the universal resorts so that’s probably where they will go and they won’t take advantage of any of the perks

Tim Tracker #20 and the quest to buy a media list pass
The sad thing is that if they would just chillax they would be back in Disney's good graces. Adam the bleeping Woo was BANNED...FOR LIFE. And he's back on Disney's media list.

Tim Tracker #20 and Now It's Time to Help....Get Us Back on The Media List

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.