The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I think you understood the comment. I might be putting words in the OP's mouth, but, essentially: "Tim and Jen are selfish douchebags for taking Jackpot to Disney because he isn't vaccinated. They're horrible parents." We took our son to Disney in November...he was five and a half months old. He was fine. Some people need to stay in their lane and let parents be parents.
I think the difference is they have been lugging this kid all over kingdom come throughout the entire pandemic for nothing more than youtube channel content. I understand taking kids for necessities and to school and an occasional vacation but exposing the kid unnecessarily is risky. Kids may not have as serious cases of covid as often but many kids have come down with it and there have been quite a few serious cases. Taking him over and over and over again to crowded theme parks during a pandemic is just not a good idea. They just keep rolling the dice with potential covid exposure to the kid.

Reactions: 15
Yes, I know he can’t receive vaccine. But they are acting as if they are invincible now that they received the vaccine. Now they feel safe indoors and I guess now that they have their shots it’s okay to bring the kid indoors too?
Kids aren't really as much of a problem as some would have you believe. They don't often get the virus and when they do it is much milder than anyone over the age of 16 unless the child has underlying health issues. Jackson does not appear to have asthma, diabetes, obesity, or any other comorbidity. However, right now Disney requires children over the age of 2 to wear a mask so they will have to deal with the issue of teaching him to wear a mask until Disney relaxes their requirement. I think Jackson will be fine going indoors.

I think the difference is they have been lugging this kid all over kingdom come throughout the entire pandemic for nothing more than youtube channel content. I understand taking kids for necessities and to school and an occasional vacation but exposing the kid unnecessarily is risky. Kids may not have as serious cases of covid as often but many kids have come down with it and there have been quite a few serious cases. Taking him over and over and over again to crowded theme parks during a pandemic is just not a good idea. They just keep rolling the dice with potential covid exposure to the kid.
I see your point but I honestly think Jackson isn't much of a risk right now. He doesn't appear to have asthma, diabetes, obesity, or any comorbidity that would give him a risk of getting severe COVID. If Disney hasn't relaxed their mask requirements when Jackson turns 2, then the Tracker's will have to determine how they are going to get this child to keep a mask on. They will need to start practicing mask wearing at some point to get him used to it. We can always hope there will be a new set of mask requirements by the end of the summer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why is Tim obsessed with Hand Washing signs?

Why are they still moaning about crowds? THEY ARE THE CROWDS!

Reactions: 18
Sure there may not be an issue with the Golden Child and how many words he says currently.
My issue is the child shows no emotion. He doesn’t laugh, he doesn’t scream, he doesn’t do anything other than saying “dis”.
We have four children including 3 year old twins. All of them at 18 months were so full of energy and running all over the place, screaming, laughing and playing. He sits in a stroller 95% of the time and shows no emotions whatsoever. Does the child not cry at all or do they want to portray him as being absolutely perfect.

Reactions: 9
Why is Tim obsessed with Hand Washing signs?

Why are they still moaning about crowds? THEY ARE THE CROWDS!
Right like no one gives a tit about handwashing signs they really have the worst content lately

Reactions: 7
Kids aren't really as much of a problem as some would have you believe. They don't often get the virus and when they do it is much milder than anyone over the age of 16 unless the child has underlying health issues. Jackson does not appear to have asthma, diabetes, obesity, or any other comorbidity. However, right now Disney requires children over the age of 2 to wear a mask so they will have to deal with the issue of teaching him to wear a mask until Disney relaxes their requirement. I think Jackson will be fine going indoors.

I see your point but I honestly think Jackson isn't much of a risk right now. He doesn't appear to have asthma, diabetes, obesity, or any comorbidity that would give him a risk of getting severe COVID. If Disney hasn't relaxed their mask requirements when Jackson turns 2, then the Tracker's will have to determine how they are going to get this child to keep a mask on. They will need to start practicing mask wearing at some point to get him used to it. We can always hope there will be a new set of mask requirements by the end of the summer.

Even children with diabetes should be okay with COVID, as long as their bloods are well managed. Our eldest is Type 1 and we're in Scotland and there's been no T1 children in our region who had to be treated or hospitalised with it. May be different in the US, but I wouldn't have thought so. Again, it's all down to good management of it, diabetes will always make things a little more difficult when kids aren't feeling well, but you just follow sick day rules as best you can.

Anyway, my rambling point is that kids Jackson's age should be fine and perhaps from a selfish point of view, I think if you're fully vaccinated, wearing your mask, maintaining distance and washing hands, then we should be at the point where we need to start living this 'new normal' (hate that expression by the way). We've all sacrificed a lot, quite rightly, over this last year but for our own mental health and for that of our children's, then we need to start living our lives again.

I just want them to stop feeding the child, let him do it!!! 🤦‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 5
I think Tim let us in on an old family secret that he still uses. In the last new Smyrna video he told a story of how his grandpa owned a store and would intentionally spell something wrong on the sign to get people to come in and tell him about it. But once they were already in thats when grandpa would try to sell them something.

I'm sure Tim and Jen use similar tactics in their videos giving wrong information or acting dumb and asking people for an obvious answer. They know playing dumb drives comments.

Reactions: 18
Jackson should be ok if he gets covid, it is rare for younger kids to get it and if he does he should recover......but why risk it constantly when he is a miracle child? Just saying, I know I’m not in their situation but I wouldn’t be taking him to hotels and theme parks daily, letting strangers get super close to him to take pictures during a pandemic. They treat Jackson like he’s something they bought at target and pimp him out for views.

Reactions: 11
Off topic, but is anyone watching The Brookhart Project? They are really letting themselves go after moving back to Chicago. It seems like they eat pizza three times a week now. Their viewership is also dropping....get woke go broke as they say. Nobody that is watching your videos gives a flying crap about your political views.

Reactions: 2
Sure there may not be an issue with the Golden Child and how many words he says currently.
My issue is the child shows no emotion. He doesn’t laugh, he doesn’t scream, he doesn’t do anything other than saying “dis”.
We have four children including 3 year old twins. All of them at 18 months were so full of energy and running all over the place, screaming, laughing and playing. He sits in a stroller 95% of the time and shows no emotions whatsoever. Does the child not cry at all or do they want to portray him as being absolutely perfect.
I have to say, I watched about 1/2 (not scanning) of the latest vlog and he was actually cute and smiling at the start of Living with the Land. He had a wide-eyed look on his face. It was darling. So, he does show emotion from time to time. I've also seen him laugh and giggle and make a fuss and all that in past vlogs. I really think that, while his parents are NOT normal, he actually IS "normal" (for lack of a better term), but they just choose to show us what they want. 🤷‍♀️

Even children with diabetes should be okay with COVID, as long as their bloods are well managed. Our eldest is Type 1 and we're in Scotland and there's been no T1 children in our region who had to be treated or hospitalised with it. May be different in the US, but I wouldn't have thought so. Again, it's all down to good management of it, diabetes will always make things a little more difficult when kids aren't feeling well, but you just follow sick day rules as best you can.

Anyway, my rambling point is that kids Jackson's age should be fine and perhaps from a selfish point of view, I think if you're fully vaccinated, wearing your mask, maintaining distance and washing hands, then we should be at the point where we need to start living this 'new normal' (hate that expression by the way). We've all sacrificed a lot, quite rightly, over this last year but for our own mental health and for that of our children's, then we need to start living our lives again.

I just want them to stop feeding the child, let him do it!!! 🤦‍♀️🤣
I agree with your comments about COVID. I reviewed the Johns Hopkins site and young children like Jackson are less likely to transmit, will get a much milder case if they did get it, and if the parents are vaccinated, they have a 95% chance of NOT developing symptoms from a child's case.

In all, my issue has always been their hypocrisy of what they do vs. what they say vs. my desire to restrict them to a bubble for who knows how long or restrict where they were "permitted" to go simply because they have a small child.

Though, I 100% would NOT have gone on the Staycations 2020 / 2021 Tour during a pandemic, if I were them.

I am less concerned about COVID for Jackson and his speech / lack of words at this point, and - like you - would just like them to let him feed himself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I have to say, I watched about 1/2 (not scanning) of the latest vlog and he was actually cute and smiling at the start of Living with the Land. He had a wide-eyed look on his face. It was darling. So, he does show emotion from time to time. I've also seen him laugh and giggle and make a fuss and all that in past vlogs. I really think that, while his parents are NOT normal, he actually IS "normal" (for lack of a better term), but they just choose to show us what they want. 🤷‍♀️
They do choose what to show us, which makes what they show us that much more infuriating....like, this is the best of everything you filmed?

and they are showing bits and pieces of Jackson which makes it hard to see his progress and development. As he gets older we should all know more, mainly because they will monetize anything and everything with Jackson.

Reactions: 6
I caught up on 1 and a half videos because that’s all I could stomach.. but some thoughts

I can’t stand Jackson anymore..he literally makes no sound except when he’s grunting for food or saying “deeeeezzzjsjs” which they think is “what’s this!?” It’s not.

why do they still feed Jackson! Every video they are feeding him he doesn’t eat any food in his own. And then he screams and grunts with his arms out waiting for them to drop food in his mouth. He’s old enough to feed himself it drives me absolutely insane!! I know this has been addressed over the past few months but I can’t believe they are STILL feeding him like he’s an infant.

also in their beach video when Tim is like “omg it’s a UFO do you see the boat with a thing attached!?” It’s clearly a paraglider. Why is he so mind numbingly STUPID

and lastly their misleading video about riding all the indoor rides in Epcot- they rode 2 rides...and they’re covid indoor ride/indoor dining logic just shows how uneducated they are about the virus. If they can do indoor rides and touch all the merch in the stores there is absolutely no logical reason why they can’t eat indoors. And if it’s a “Jackson thing” then they simply shouldn’t take him to stores and hotels and crowded parks. Why they single out indoor dining makes no sense given all the covid rules they break on a daily basis. And I’m not a covid freak At all but I use simple logic.

okay rant over enjoy your day everyone!

Reactions: 13
While children do usually do better with Covid- remember Jackson’s immune system has been exposed to very little relatively speaking. He doesn’t interact with other adults or children- he has no exposure to any of the normal childhood colds, etc...
He’s so controlled he doesn’t even touch dirt & such...

Reactions: 7
We here at Tattle life, agree with you Peyton. Another comment for Jenn to delete when she wakes up. She will also Shadow ban this person.

Screenshot 2021-04-30 8.25.29 AM.png

Reactions: 17
No, I think you understood the comment. I might be putting words in the OP's mouth, but, essentially: "Tim and Jen are selfish douchebags for taking Jackpot to Disney because he isn't vaccinated. They're horrible parents." We took our son to Disney in November...he was five and a half months old. He was fine. Some people need to stay in their lane and let parents be parents.
It's not so much about protecting Jackson from the virus, but the fact that Jackson can still catch and spread it. That's why they're being selfish douchebags. I don't think they've ever ONCE considered that. They've spent the past year fretting about their own (T+J, not Jackson's) well being but never considering how to protect their kid from either getting or spreading the virus.

Reactions: 5
I can’t stand Jackson anymore..he literally makes no sound except when he’s grunting for food or saying “deeeeezzzjsjs” which they think is “what’s this!?” It’s not.

and lastly their misleading video about riding all the indoor rides in Epcot- they rode 2 rides...and they’re covid indoor ride/indoor dining logic just shows how uneducated they are about the virus. If they can do indoor rides and touch all the merch in the stores there is absolutely no logical reason why they can’t eat indoors. And if it’s a “Jackson thing” then they simply shouldn’t take him to stores and hotels and crowded parks. Why they single out indoor dining makes no sense given all the covid rules they break on a daily basis. And I’m not a covid freak At all but I use simple logic.
I think Jackson is the best part of the vlogs when I DO watch some (and not just scan through them) :ROFLMAO: I feel bad for the little guy that his parents are such morons.

And re: indoor rides. They're faced with a conundrum. They are making this big thing about "yay! we can ride indoor rides again!" Except without FPs right now, they're faced with the same incredibly long lines (at times) that the outdoor rides have. And we all know that the Trackers are impatient and are above waiting in long lines with the peons. That's likely MORE the reason they only rode 2 rides.

While children do usually do better with Covid- remember Jackson’s immune system has been exposed to very little relatively speaking. He doesn’t interact with other adults or children- he has no exposure to any of the normal childhood colds, etc...
He’s so controlled he doesn’t even touch dirt & such...
100% agree that they're not exposing him to natural things to boost his immune system (i.e. allowing him to get dirty, play on his own in the sand, touch and feel things to introduce new things to his system when he tries to put them in his mouth, eyes, etc.) - everything is carefully controlled (again, as based on what they show us).

But I also know that if they shielded him in the house this entire time, we'd be saying the same thing - that he's not being exposed to anything to boost his immune system by locking him indoors. 🤷‍♀️

Honestly, I just wish they'd not film him anymore.
I don't mind him as much as some on here do; he's just an innocent little boy, after all. I just actually DON'T want to see him filmed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I have to admit I don't know a lot about homeschooling and every state has their own rules. The only homeschooled children I had any contact with were the children of one of my former bosses (a Colonel in the Air Force) and his wife had a curriculum that went to lunch time. They'd have lunch and pop over the office and then it was back to homeschooling until about 4 pm. The Colonel would ask his kids what subjects they had left for the day and the boy would generally answer "Spanish." The mom was a certified teacher so these kids were well educated. Very regimented. I don't know that everyone here does it that way and I'm sure their education was regimented because he was a military officer who expected the best whether you were his child or his employee. Nice man but difficult and demanding to work for. I was glad when he left and another Colonel took his place.:)
My area is loaded with homeschoolers and some are awesome at it. They have a set schedule and follow it to a tee. Those kids have gone off to colleges with scholarships and into adulthood well rounded. I also know some that are half assed with it and it's a mess. The kids are a mess. They give up, send them to school. Pull them back out, try again. So many behavior issues. Yes, I believe these issues are on the parents. These are the kind of parents I see the Trackholes being if they attempt homeschooling. Half assed and giving up, which will in the long run mess him up more.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.