The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Tim let us in on an old family secret that he still uses. In the last new Smyrna video he told a story of how his grandpa owned a store and would intentionally spell something wrong on the sign to get people to come in and tell him about it. But once they were already in thats when grandpa would try to sell them something.

I'm sure Tim and Jen use similar tactics in their videos giving wrong information or acting dumb and asking people for an obvious answer. They know playing dumb drives comments.
Interesting. I think his grandpa forgot to tell him to only use this tactic occasionally. If you act dumb all the time people begin to think you are actually dumb! Especially when so many competitors produce a more articulate, polished product.

Reactions: 13
The rules / requirements are not exactly a walk in the park either.
We're talking about the Trackers here, and we all know they wouldn't get past no. 1 on this list, i.e. send a written notice of intent to the superintendent, nor could they maintain a portfolio of records, or develop a curriculum, or anything of that nature.

That being said, I agree with you. They're not going to homeschool. My guess is private schooling for flexing purposes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Section 1002.01, Florida Statutes (F.S.), defines home education as the sequentially progressive instruction of a student directed by his or her parent or guardian in order to satisfy Florida's compulsory education requirements.

Florida Statute 1002.41 specifies the responsibilities of parents who establish a home education program.

• Send a written notice of intent to the school district superintendent. The notice must be filed within 30 days of beginning the home education program and must include the following information:
    • Name of the home education student(s)
    • Birthdate(s)
    • Address
    • Parent's signature
  • Maintain a portfolio of educational records. Statute defines a portfolio as
    • A log of educational activities which is made contemporaneously with the instruction and which designates by title any reading materials used, and
    • samples of any writings, worksheets, workbooks or creative materials used or developed by the student.
  • Make the portfolio available for inspection by the superintendent upon 15-day written notice (The statute does not require the superintendent to inspect all portfolios).
  • Provide an annual educational evaluation of the student's educational progress to the superintendent. The evaluation must consist of one of the following:
    • A Florida certified teacher chosen by the parent may evaluate the child's progress based on a review of the portfolio and discussion with the student.
    • The student may take any nationally-normed student achievement test administered by a certified teacher.
    • The student may take a state student assessment test at a location and under testing conditions approved by the school district.
    • The student maybe evaluated by a psychologist holding a valid, active license pursuant to section 490.003 (7) or (8), F.S.
    • The student may be evaluated with any other valid measurement tool as mutually agreed upon by the parent and the superintendent.
  • Preserve each student's portfolio for two years.
  • Submit a letter of termination and annual evaluation upon completion of the home education program to the district.
  • Should there be a change of residence, but do not wish to terminate the home education program, the parent should notify the new district to which the child is moving to that they are transferring their home education program to the new district, and the new district home education contact must request the records from the previous district notifying the old district that the student no longer resides in the previous district. Records are transferred, and the previous district shall simply close out the student’s files. A home education transfer between districts does not require the parent to terminate the home education program (as they are not terminating; simply moving) and the parent does not need to provide an annual evaluation to the previous district.

Umm, yeah. I homeschool. So thanks for the copy & paste of the statutes, but I'm well aware of them. You only have to send the letter of intent once. Then a copy of the evaluation annually.

I know families who "unschool". Which is essentially letting the kid decide what to do & just picking up reading, math, etc along the way. The kid wants to learn about sharks...they watch some YouTube documentary or read a few books, then have to write a report on it. That way the parent has something to show the teacher who is evaluating their child. Not really my cup of tea, but I'm just showing that you can sit around & watch YouTube all day & call it homeschool if you really wanted to.

I can see them going private school to flex. 100%.

Reactions: 2
I think Jackson is the best part of the vlogs when I DO watch some (and not just scan through them) :ROFLMAO: I feel bad for the little guy that his parents are such morons.

And re: indoor rides. They're faced with a conundrum. They are making this big thing about "yay! we can ride indoor rides again!" Except without FPs right now, they're faced with the same incredibly long lines (at times) that the outdoor rides have. And we all know that the Trackers are impatient and are above waiting in long lines with the peons. That's likely MORE the reason they only rode 2 rides.

100% agree that they're not exposing him to natural things to boost his immune system (i.e. allowing him to get dirty, play on his own in the sand, touch and feel things to introduce new things to his system when he tries to put them in his mouth, eyes, etc.) - everything is carefully controlled (again, as based on what they show us).

But I also know that if they shielded him in the house this entire time, we'd be saying the same thing - that he's not being exposed to anything to boost his immune system by locking him indoors. 🤷‍♀️

Honestly, I just wish they'd not film him anymore.
I don't mind him as much as some on here do; he's just an innocent little boy, after all. I just actually DON'T want to see him filmed.
yes- just leave him out, but I swear most of the stans only watch for him. The sad part is they have no friends- they couldn’t even have a play date if they wanted too. He is going to have serious separation issues. Did you see Jenn rub his hands on the Land ride? It was such a nervous behavior & he was fine. They don’t want him to have a second of discomfort & I get that, but that is how humans learn to cope.

Reactions: 5
Umm, yeah. I homeschool. So thanks for the copy & paste of the statutes, but I'm well aware of them. You only have to send the letter of intent once. Then a copy of the evaluation annually.
The copy and paste wasn't for you, per se. It was to make the point - as I had said - that they'd see the list of requirements and it'd be dizzying for them - and they wouldn't even get past the first requirement of a letter of intent. ;)

Reactions: 4
Jackson should be ok if he gets covid, it is rare for younger kids to get it and if he does he should recover......They treat Jackson like he’s something they bought at target and pimp him out for views.
1000% agree!!
Yet I foresee that if Jack$on does get COVID-19 they will still drag him all over the place just to get content. Jenn would go crazy taking care of him at home! Though we all know Tim does the majority of BJ’s care. She would also be jealous of Tim going solo out to film.

Note to Jenn: Tim IS the channel. It is called “The Tim Tracker”. So step off!

Reactions: 5
I’m on video 2 of 2010 their style back then was so white trash…they burned a god damn pine tree (Christmas tree) in their fireplace… Morons

• Haha
It's not so much about protecting Jackson from the virus, but the fact that Jackson can still catch and spread it. That's why they're being selfish douchebags. I don't think they've ever ONCE considered that. They've spent the past year fretting about their own (T+J, not Jackson's) well being but never considering how to protect their kid from either getting or spreading the virus.
I don't agree with this. We are at the point now where every adult in the USA who wants a COVID vaccine can get one. A vaccinated person getting COVID is like getting the flu. COVID is never going away and there will always be a chance people can get it. Kids shouldn't have to hide away from public spaces simply because they can't get the vaccine yet, especially since they are so low risk. My child's pediatrician believes that kids should be living normally right now. Many other pediatricians and doctors do as well. I know there are different views on this, but the Trackers aren't exactly playing with fire. Millions of kids are living normally with the blessing of their doctors.

That being said- I agree the situation was different a few months ago when the situation in the USA was much worse and no one was vaccinated yet.

Reactions: 7
No, I think you understood the comment. I might be putting words in the OP's mouth, but, essentially: "Tim and Jen are selfish douchebags for taking Jackpot to Disney because he isn't vaccinated. They're horrible parents." We took our son to Disney in November...he was five and a half months old. He was fine. Some people need to stay in their lane and let parents be parents.
We take our son 5 going on 6 to Disney/universal/the zoo/water parks/etc weekly. Once this mask bullshit is over none of us will wear masks ever again hopefully. And he won’t be vaccinated. Call me what you will, I don’t give two shits🤪🤪🤪🤪. Our son is healthy, has not contracted COVID-19 (none of us have) and I don’t credit the masks for “saving” us. I think masking is bullshit especially outdoors in this heat but I digress and won’t start that argument here. I want to focus on the Slacker Trackholes and their stupid shenanigans

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I think masking is bullshit especially outdoors in this heat but I digress and won’t start that argument here.
About a week ago, I was pulling into a CVS parking lot. I passed a car who was coming out. Inside was a Male by himself with a Mask on.
Something The Slackers would probably do also.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
yes- just leave him out, but I swear most of the stans only watch for him. The sad part is they have no friends- they couldn’t even have a play date if they wanted too. He is going to have serious separation issues. Did you see Jenn rub his hands on the Land ride? It was such a nervous behavior & he was fine. They don’t want him to have a second of discomfort & I get that, but that is how humans learn to cope.
Jenn holding and rubbing Jackson’s hand is for her-not him. She treats him like an emotional support animal. Hopefully Jackson won’t grow up to think it’s normal to take care of his mother’s mental health issues vs. Jenn taking care of his

Reactions: 14
About a week ago, I was pulling into a CVS parking lot. I passed a car who was coming out. Inside was a Male by himself with a Mask on.
Something The Slackers would probably do also.
i see that a lot. People in their vehicles with their masks on by themselves. I rode a water ride yesterday with our son and the people in the raft with us FLIPPED OUT when I removed my mask. They were going ballistic and I was like I’m sorry I don’t feel like being water boarded today and neither does my child

Jenn holding and rubbing Jackson’s hand is for her-not him. She treats him like an emotional support animal. Hopefully Jackson won’t grow up to think it’s normal to take care of his mother’s mental health issues vs. Jenn taking care of his
Her constant need to rub his head or pet his hair or have a vice grip on his hand is so unnecessary. She has issues that she really needs to address with a therapist.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
They only did 2 rides because they can't be bothered to spend more than 2-3 hours in the parks each day.
I took a look at the views for Disneyland reopening. The top 2 videos are by Disney parks themselves. One with 369k views.
The Disney Youtube bubble is about to burst.
Again, the Trackers are not going away anytime soon as they are still getting around 100-150k views on new videos and another 50k+ on the legacy videos each day. But other than the rare grand opening of things which might draw 300k+ (vs 500-1 million years ago) around 200k is the new reality for them.
I doubt that they can transition to be an actual travel channel since the #hosted hotel videos usually don't draw much more than 100k and those are based on trying to lure Disney vacationers out of the Orlando bubble. Plus, as has been mentioned, doing that with a child would be really hard and they don't do hard.

Reactions: 8
Jenn holding and rubbing Jackson’s hand is for her-not him. She treats him like an emotional support animal. Jackson WILL grow up to think it’s normal to take care of his mother’s mental health issues vs. Jenn taking care of his
Bingo! (the will is my input)
The poor kid is only 17 months old and this IS the future he has ahead of him

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
They only did 2 rides because they can't be bothered to spend more than 2-3 hours in the parks each day.
I took a look at the views for Disneyland reopening. The top 2 videos are by Disney parks themselves. One with 369k views.
The Disney Youtube bubble is about to burst.
Again, the Trackers are not going away anytime soon as they are still getting around 100-150k views on new videos and another 50k+ on the legacy videos each day. But other than the rare grand opening of things which might draw 300k+ (vs 500-1 million years ago) around 200k is the new reality for them.
I doubt that they can transition to be an actual travel channel since the #hosted hotel videos usually don't draw much more than 100k and those are based on trying to lure Disney vacationers out of the Orlando bubble. Plus, as has been mentioned, doing that with a child would be really hard and they don't do hard.
I cannot wait for the YouTube bubble to burst. I want all of these bleeping freeloaders to have to get real jobs and stop filming random people on a daily basis. I’m so sick of seeing them in the parks with their cameras and wind muff things. Ridiculous and annoying

Reactions: 10
Amen!
But I don’t see it happening
Like I don’t get it...if she went to a therapist she could use it for a sympathy play like “oh you guys I have therapy today”

Something I wanted to mention from their abysmal live show...

12:20 JennBo says “Like what gives a baby night terrors?”

uhm Jenn have you looked in the mirror lately? He is having nightmares of having to grow up with you fuckwads as parents

• Haha
I don't agree with this. We are at the point now where every adult in the USA who wants a COVID vaccine can get one. A vaccinated person getting COVID is like getting the flu. COVID is never going away and there will always be a chance people can get it. Kids shouldn't have to hide away from public spaces simply because they can't get the vaccine yet, especially since they are so low risk. My child's pediatrician believes that kids should be living normally right now. Many other pediatricians and doctors do as well. I know there are different views on this, but the Trackers aren't exactly playing with fire. Millions of kids are living normally with the blessing of their doctors.

That being said- I agree the situation was different a few months ago when the situation in the USA was much worse and no one was vaccinated yet.
The thing is Jackson ISN'T living normally. The Trackers have been posturing this entire time about how safe they're being while galavanting all over the place without considering how Jackson may be spreading the virus. They've given 0 thought to this - everything they've done to be safe has been for their adult benefit, not for Jackson's. And yes, while the US is at a point where the vaccines are fairly available to anyone who wants one, they're also stagnating in that most people who want one has already gotten it. I definitely think kids should be out living as normally as possible during this, but Jackson has never had a "normal" childhood so far.

I might be in the minority with this but I actually like the masks. I plan on keeping mine around for whenever I have to go somewhere when sick with a cold or anything (I have chronic bronchitis - it's been super fun during a pandemic, let me tell you). I really really hope they are more normalized in the US after this, but lol at that happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.