The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Jackson ISN'T living normally. The Trackers have been posturing this entire time about how safe they're being while galavanting all over the place without considering how Jackson may be spreading the virus. They've given 0 thought to this - everything they've done to be safe has been for their adult benefit, not for Jackson's. And yes, while the US is at a point where the vaccines are fairly available to anyone who wants one, they're also stagnating in that most people who want one has already gotten it. I definitely think kids should be out living as normally as possible during this, but Jackson has never had a "normal" childhood so far.

I might be in the minority with this but I actually like the masks. I plan on keeping mine around for whenever I have to go somewhere when sick with a cold or anything (I have chronic bronchitis - it's been super fun during a pandemic, let me tell you). I really really hope they are more normalized in the US after this, but lol at that happening.
I think it’s fine for those who WANT to wear the masks...but I don’t think they should be FORCED on everyone or mandated. I’m done with the masks, they make my chest hurt and I get migraines after a day of wearing them especially in the heat. But that’s me and I believe they should be personal preference.
But I’m also not one to tell anyone how they should or shouldn’t live their lives. I just want normalcy to return

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I think it’s fine for those who WANT to wear the masks...but I don’t think they should be FORCED on everyone or mandated. I’m done with the masks, they make my chest hurt and I get migraines after a day of wearing them especially in the heat. But that’s me and I believe they should be personal preference.
But I’m also not one to tell anyone how they should or shouldn’t live their lives. I just want normalcy to return
I agree. I cannot wear the mask for more than 4-5 hours in our heat and humidity down here. I give major props to the CMs and TMs and other outdoor workers who have to wear them for 8+ hours a day in the middle of July, August, and September here. Because I simply couldn't.

I have no issue with abiding by business rules and / or county mandates to wear masks while indoors for the time-being. I follow all guidelines; I adhere to their requirements. But I do not care to wear the mask outdoors and, aside from the theme parks, I actively seek out places to visit or travel to that are stating no mask is required outdoors if you are not around other people. I want to breathe fresh air and not be stifled by a mask when social distancing is sufficient.

Reactions: 8
The thing is Jackson ISN'T living normally. The Trackers have been posturing this entire time about how safe they're being while galavanting all over the place without considering how Jackson may be spreading the virus. They've given 0 thought to this - everything they've done to be safe has been for their adult benefit, not for Jackson's. And yes, while the US is at a point where the vaccines are fairly available to anyone who wants one, they're also stagnating in that most people who want one has already gotten it. I definitely think kids should be out living as normally as possible during this, but Jackson has never had a "normal" childhood so far.

I might be in the minority with this but I actually like the masks. I plan on keeping mine around for whenever I have to go somewhere when sick with a cold or anything (I have chronic bronchitis - it's been super fun during a pandemic, let me tell you). I really really hope they are more normalized in the US after this, but lol at that happening.
All of this! That child lives in a YouTube bubble where strangers love him & cry over him and in real life he only interacts with his parents. He should be around other people & children. Why can’t he stay with his cousins? He met one other kid for lunch & they were other you tubers! That is not normal. These two idiots will ride indoor rides, but $5 says they won’t let their child see family more.

Reactions: 6
I agree. I cannot wear the mask for more than 4-5 hours in our heat and humidity down here. I give major props to the CMs and TMs and other outdoor workers who have to wear them for 8+ hours a day in the middle of July, August, and September here. Because I simply couldn't.

I have no issue with abiding by business rules and / or county mandates to wear masks while indoors for the time-being. I follow all guidelines; I adhere to their requirements. But I do not care to wear the mask outdoors and, aside from the theme parks, I actively seek out places to visit or travel to that are stating no mask is required outdoors if you are not around other people. I want to breathe fresh air and not be stifled by a mask when social distancing is sufficient.
yep same here. I will adhere as long as it is mandated because I am not a rule breaker 🙈🙈. But the other day we went to the zoo...THE FRIGGIN ZOO, all outdoors...and they were up our ass about the masks. It was 92 and humid 😑🙄. I was so pissed and the next day SO SICK.

Reactions: 1
yep same here. I will adhere as long as it is mandated because I am not a rule breaker 🙈🙈. But the other day we went to the zoo...THE FRIGGIN ZOO, all outdoors...and they were up our ass about the masks. It was 92 and humid 😑🙄. I was so pissed and the next day SO SICK.
Brevard? Central Fla? They still have the outdoor mask mandate. I think Jax and Lowry Park does too.

Go to St. Augustine's Alligator Farm Zoological Park. We went there 2x in the last few weeks (we're Central Fla zoo members and get 1/2 off admission to a bunch of area zoos through their reciprocal programs). They only require the mask indoors but when you're out and about outdoors, you can take it down.

(there's no mask mandate in St. John's County; it's simply recommended and they let individual businesses decide the protocols)

All of this exactly!
My husband wears his all day for work, but at least he’s indoors. We were planning on driving to Florida in September to go to Universal bc the mask age is 3. My son will be 2 in June and I will not be putting a mask on him or even entertaining that idea, so we won’t fly. It’s a lot to ask for someone who’s not potty trained and can’t speak in full sentences.
We wound up renting a huge home for a full week with a private pool across the street from the beach in the Outer Banks. It’s not too bad of a drive (about 7-7.5 hrs) we’ll probably only need to stop once. The cost was cheaper than a hotel stay at a theme park because we’re technically going in the “off season” just after Labor Day.

Reactions: 4
I cannot wait for the YouTube bubble to burst. I want all of these bleeping freeloaders to have to get real jobs and stop filming random people on a daily basis. I’m so sick of seeing them in the parks with their cameras and wind muff things. Ridiculous and annoying
I only wish that upon the Slackers and the Daily Woo. At least Paging Mr. Morrow is interesting, and I'm pretty sure that Super Enthused Jackie has a job. The one I ABSOLUTELY bleeping HATE is Theme Park Express. bleeping kid witches constantly about how he's too fat to ride anything and then goes and eats tit constantly at the parks. It's one thing if you're on vacation, but dude, you bleeping live there!

Reactions: 5
Brevard? Central Fla? They still have the outdoor mask mandate. I think Jax and Lowry Park does too.

Go to St. Augustine's Alligator Farm Zoological Park. We went there 2x in the last few weeks (we're Central Fla zoo members and get 1/2 off admission to a bunch of area zoos through their reciprocal programs). They only require the mask indoors but when you're out and about outdoors, you can take it down.

(there's no mask mandate in St. John's County; it's simply recommended and they let individual businesses decide the protocols)
Central Florida zoo. It was so cute and we really loved it overall but I won’t be back until the masking is done. It’s just brutal. I’m going to check it out! Thanks for the recommendation!!

I won't get into the mask debate, it's everywhere and I'm done with it... however I did snirk at the idea that this debate had to have been repeated in the past... particularly with the rules about wearing shoes indoors and in schools. From my understanding there were some places that were very much against the rules.

Whatever happens with those masks, just please keep looking out for yourselves and loved ones.

Reactions: 5
I only wish that upon the Slackers and the Daily Woo. At least Paging Mr. Morrow is interesting, and I'm pretty sure that Super Enthused Jackie has a job. The one I ABSOLUTELY bleeping HATE is Theme Park Express. bleeping kid witches constantly about how he's too fat to ride anything and then goes and eats tit constantly at the parks. It's one thing if you're on vacation, but dude, you bleeping live there!
Omfg I CANNOT STAND HIM!! He witches about EVERYTHING

but I’m tired of all the vloggers sorry...I want them all out of the parks with their damn cameras 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Omfg I CANNOT STAND HIM!! He witches about EVERYTHING

but I’m tired of all the vloggers sorry...I want them all out of the parks with their damn cameras 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah... in that video Timmy made about how to be a successful vloger (before he became one) he made the point that he would only be positive in his videos. People don't want to watch moaning, groaning and whining. Well, seems the latter is the definition of TTT channel these days.

I'm with you on removing vloggers from the parks. I want a simple atmosphere back and not have to be viligent to ensure neither I nor my kids are in someone's video.

Disney certainly can clamp down on these people in the parks in resort areas. Any for-profit video posted involving Disney mush show Disney media credentials at the start otherwise it gets removed and the channel owners can face having access to all things Disney removed.

Reactions: 6
This is interesting on 1/19/10 Racist Tim describes an incident while at the Publix parking lot using what would be described as a black woman’s voice and a 10 piece chicken meal around the 2:00 mark

• Wow
Yeah... in that video Timmy made about how to be a successful vloger (before he became one) he made the point that he would only be positive in his videos. People don't want to watch moaning, groaning and whining. Well, seems the latter is the definition of TTT channel these days.

I'm with you on removing vloggers from the parks. I want a simple atmosphere back and not have to be viligent to ensure neither I nor my kids are in someone's video.

Disney certainly can clamp down on these people in the parks in resort areas. Any for-profit video posted involving Disney mush show Disney media credentials at the start otherwise it gets removed and the channel owners can face having access to all things Disney removed.
Disney would never do that. It's free advertising for them.

and then goes and eats tit constantly at the parks.
Kind of what The Slackers do. In their latest Video, the Slackers first stop before going on rides is to get some breakfast.

Why can't they eat at home before leaving for the Parks?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is interesting on 1/19/10 Racist Tim describes an incident while at the Publix parking lot using what would be described as a black woman’s voice and a 10 piece chicken meal around the 2:00 mark
You got my attention.
Link please. Or at least the title.
Thanks

They only did 2 rides because they can't be bothered to spend more than 2-3 hours in the parks each day.
I took a look at the views for Disneyland reopening. The top 2 videos are by Disney parks themselves. One with 369k views.
The Disney Youtube bubble is about to burst.
Again, the Trackers are not going away anytime soon as they are still getting around 100-150k views on new videos and another 50k+ on the legacy videos each day. But other than the rare grand opening of things which might draw 300k+ (vs 500-1 million years ago) around 200k is the new reality for them.
I doubt that they can transition to be an actual travel channel since the #hosted hotel videos usually don't draw much more than 100k and those are based on trying to lure Disney vacationers out of the Orlando bubble. Plus, as has been mentioned, doing that with a child would be really hard and they don't do hard.
At this point, I think they're going to be grandfathered into success no matter what happens. Kind of like the last season of FRIENDS, which is pretty awful especially compared to the rest of the show's run, but the actors still made the most that season despite the crappy content and falling viewership? I think the Tracker's commitment to pumping out content and longevity on YouTube is actually going to shield them somewhat even though the Disney YouTube craze seems to be dying.

Now let's see if they can actually prepare for when their income does take a hit lol

Reactions: 3
I’m behind so I’m watching while I clean...

hearing Jenn say New SUHmerNUH makes my ears bleed

Another gem at the end… Tim talks about his hot take on the Apple iPad and Trolls…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.