The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackson looks absolutely miserable in today’s video. But it’s hilarious that they think they are invincible now that they “got their second shot”

Jenn NEEDS to eat something so she runs to the first booth they saw. I have never been to a theme park and the first thing I want to do is eat breakfast.

Reactions: 8
New video up where Jackson looks miserable & these two imbeciles just keep asking him what he thinks? He’s 18 months & he can’t answer that idiots. Oh I guess they think they are immune after just a few days of getting their second shot.
Ha- someone pointed out that poor jackpot isn’t vaccinated... and the comment is gone! Go to bed Jenn & think about your kid’s safety & not of him as a money making prop.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
COVID apparently isn’t an issue for the Trackers with their own son. This is sickening. He’s not vaccinated and is too young to wear a mask and tbh he probably wouldn’t keep it on as is. These two are the dumbest parents ever.

I briefly watched the new vlog. Jenn just kept ranting about how good it feels to be able to do indoor rides. Their kid is not vaccinated! How were they so paranoid to go indoors without the shot but feel so safe now even they are not all vaccinated? And their kid can’t wear a mask yet so that makes a greater risk! They’re so stupid! And I have to add that her brows are stenciled red under her dad hat.

Reactions: 11
Honestly, I never understood the logic of no indoor rides for these two until now.

They went into super busy gift shops, stores, the cramped Co-Op, pop-ups, etc. all throughout this entire time, not to mention Disney Springs which - since at least Fall 2020 - can be incredibly hard to socially distance anywhere (especially on the weekends). The Disney parks are rapidly becoming just like old times. And Universal is hard now to do so - it's so crowded now, etc.

I don't get what was magically unsafe about not riding an indoor ride.

I've been doing the indoor rides since the parks reopened and never felt unsafe. Often we had the entire ride vehicle to ourselves - at both Disney and Universal or, on rides such as E.T., TMs actually were giving you a mandatory squirt of hand sanitizer before you boarded.

I think this "no indoor ride" stuff was all just theater on the part of the Trackholes.

COVID apparently isn’t an issue for the Trackers with their own son. This is sickening. He’s not vaccinated and is too young to wear a mask and tbh he probably wouldn’t keep it on as is. These two are the dumbest parents ever.
If everyone else is wearing masks (and Disney DOES enforce proper mask wear) I don't see what the issue is...but, OK

Reactions: 5
I briefly watched the new vlog. Jenn just kept ranting about how good it feels to be able to do indoor rides. Their kid is not vaccinated! How were they so paranoid to go indoors without the shot but feel so safe now even they are not all vaccinated? And their kid can’t wear a mask yet so that makes a greater risk! They’re so stupid! And I have to add that her brows are stenciled red under her dad hat.
COVID-19 vaccination is not authorized for children under the age of 16. So Jackson can't get vaccinated. Unless I'm not understanding your comment.

Reactions: 1
COVID-19 vaccination is not authorized for children under the age of 16. So Jackson can't get vaccinated. Unless I'm not understanding your comment.
Yes, I know he can’t receive vaccine. But they are acting as if they are invincible now that they received the vaccine. Now they feel safe indoors and I guess now that they have their shots it’s okay to bring the kid indoors too?

Reactions: 9
No, I think you understood the comment. I might be putting words in the OP's mouth, but, essentially: "Tim and Jen are selfish douchebags for taking Jackpot to Disney because he isn't vaccinated. They're horrible parents." We took our son to Disney in November...he was five and a half months old. He was fine. Some people need to stay in their lane and let parents be parents.

Reactions: 5
If everyone else is wearing masks (and Disney DOES enforce proper mask wear) I don't see what the issue is...but, OK
They can’t enforce it on rides. We had a guy take his mask down on Small World in December. I have seen tons of tweets saying people are taking them off more & more on rides. Either way- they act like they are invincible now & Jackson is not.

Reactions: 2
Yes, I know he can’t receive vaccine. But they are acting as if they are invincible now that they received the vaccine. Now they feel safe indoors and I guess now that they have their shots it’s okay to bring the kid indoors too?
I agree with you that their logic of suddenly now acting invincible is flawed, but I just don't know what you mean by about the indoors stuff.

I cannot stand them - and think the indoor ride stuff was all theater on their part (and hypocritical since they went inside stores)- but are even they only to exist outdoors from now until who knows when?

They can’t enforce it on rides. We had a guy take his mask down on Small World in December. I have seen tons of tweets saying people are taking them off more & more on rides. Either way- they act like they are invincible now & Jackson is not.
Well, I'd imagine it's hard to control 100% of the people 100% of the time. Multiple times, Universal TM's stopped the ride vehicles when someone pulled their mask down on E.T. and a reminder came over the loudspeaker. Disney enforced the rules even more stricter (and absurdly at times, as I witnessed) but who knows at this point.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This last video was terrible. First, just because Jackson falls asleep, they think their entire trip has to end. Some of the easiest times for us on vacation at WDW were when my son fell asleep in the stroller for a long nap. We walked around and did things, took turns going on non-kid rides, had a relaxing sit down snack...then he woke up and we would resume the fun with him. They clearly are doing this just to get it over with for content and as quickly as possible, which shows because they just don't seem like they really enjoy any of the Disney stuff. We knew more about the aquarium after Nemo than they did and we only vacation there. Totally lame and I am certain they forgot it existed.

They HAVE TO STOP asking this kid these ridiculous questions. First time parents can be clueless, yes, but at this point it's common sense that to get him to interact and try to speak, you can't ask "What do you think, Buddy?"

Here are some better examples... "Look, Jackson, it's a FISH. (points at fish). Fish. Where is the fish?" (help Jackson point at specific things and try to say a word through repetition).

"Jackson, do you see the water? Look at the FISH in the WATER. Hi fish! (waves at fish). Can you wave at the fish?"

Just random examples but much more helpful than asking an 18 month old "What do you think?" JEEBUS.

Reactions: 22
Every time Jackpot grunts, he sounds like he’s in pain. I wonder if he’s constipated from all the traveling and crap food they feed him.

Reactions: 4
It still takes 2 weeks for the full impact of the second vaccine to kick in. So if they were concerned about having full immunity, they would still have to wait. But we know these two don't care about facts.

These two are so stupid!! I really don’t understand their logic of Jackson is asleep, we have to leave! Umm you could do so many things and let him nap! Go have lunch, shop in the AC for a more comfy nap for him, they wanted to try rider swap, that was the perfect time!! IDIOTS!!!

And the obvious, it takes two weeks, not two days to be fully vaccinated🙄.

I didn't care for Jenn fat shaming the manatees at Epcot. Commenting on how big they were. I wonder what the manatees said about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jackson looks absolutely miserable in today’s video. But it’s hilarious that they think they are invincible now that they “got their second shot”

Jenn NEEDS to eat something so she runs to the first booth they saw. I have never been to a theme park and the first thing I want to do is eat breakfast.
I don't understand people who live a few minutes away from Disney but don't eat breakfast before they leave. Do they ever eat a meal at home anymore??

I doubt Jackson is much of a risk. He may get COVID but he will probably have a much milder case than an adult and he has no underlying conditions that we know of to make it worse (asthma, diabetes, obesity). They say it really isn't that common for kids to get it. I agree with you, I don't see an issue.

I don't understand people who live a few minutes away from Disney but don't eat breakfast before they leave. Do they ever eat a meal at home anymore??
I thought the same thing. Even when we travel to Disney World we eat breakfast before we go to the parks. Surely she fed Jackson something before they left the house. I didn't see him get anything except a few of the fruit loops on the top of her smoothie. The way she said it made me think she was diabetic and needed to have something so she wouldn't pass out. I doubt that's the case but that's how it sounded to me.

This last video was terrible. First, just because Jackson falls asleep, they think their entire trip has to end. Some of the easiest times for us on vacation at WDW were when my son fell asleep in the stroller for a long nap. We walked around and did things, took turns going on non-kid rides, had a relaxing sit down snack...then he woke up and we would resume the fun with him. They clearly are doing this just to get it over with for content and as quickly as possible, which shows because they just don't seem like they really enjoy any of the Disney stuff. We knew more about the aquarium after Nemo than they did and we only vacation there. Totally lame and I am certain they forgot it existed.

They HAVE TO STOP asking this kid these ridiculous questions. First time parents can be clueless, yes, but at this point it's common sense that to get him to interact and try to speak, you can't ask "What do you think, Buddy?"

Here are some better examples... "Look, Jackson, it's a FISH. (points at fish). Fish. Where is the fish?" (help Jackson point at specific things and try to say a word through repetition).

"Jackson, do you see the water? Look at the FISH in the WATER. Hi fish! (waves at fish). Can you wave at the fish?"

Just random examples but much more helpful than asking an 18 month old "What do you think?" JEEBUS.
Exactly right on all points. I saw one of the Dis Unplugged videos and Pete asked Deni how she would get a child to wear a mask and she said show them two masks and ask them which one they want to wear. If they choose it they will wear it. Of course, Jackson is too young for a mask which is why Disney doesn't require it but when he gets above the age of 2, he will have to learn to wear a mask until Disney relaxes the requirement.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.