Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MamaBear2000

Chatty Member
I hope he turns into a terror for them, so they are forced to stop dragging him through the parks every single day.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

tpstyle

I briefly watched the new vlog. Jenn just kept ranting about how good it feels to be able to do indoor rides. Their kid is not vaccinated! How were they so paranoid to go indoors without the shot but feel so safe now even they are not all vaccinated? And their kid can’t wear a mask yet so that makes a greater risk! They’re so stupid! And I have to add that her brows are stenciled red under her dad hat.

2020planner

VIP Member
Honestly, I never understood the logic of no indoor rides for these two until now.

They went into super busy gift shops, stores, the cramped Co-Op, pop-ups, etc. all throughout this entire time, not to mention Disney Springs which - since at least Fall 2020 - can be incredibly hard to socially distance anywhere (especially on the weekends). The Disney parks are rapidly becoming just like old times. And Universal is hard now to do so - it's so crowded now, etc.

I don't get what was magically unsafe about not riding an indoor ride.

I've been doing the indoor rides since the parks reopened and never felt unsafe. Often we had the entire ride vehicle to ourselves - at both Disney and Universal or, on rides such as E.T., TMs actually were giving you a mandatory squirt of hand sanitizer before you boarded.

I think this "no indoor ride" stuff was all just theater on the part of the Trackholes.

Southpaw33

VIP Member
The Bojos are too good to associate with the peasants.

It’s a hard luck life for Jack$on. There is no joy in his life. At times he looks like a zombie. He has never had a spark and twinkle in his eye. We aren’t shown any wonder and curiosity during his daily activities.

This is all his parents’ fault. Taking him out every day and strapping him in a stroller with snackies for 95% of the time isn’t beneficial to him.
The happiest he has been lately was in yesterday's home vlog, running around the house squealing and riding his little toy in the kitchen.

BadM0therF0cker

That advertisement was the most cringe I’ve ever seen from any of these fools that peddle products on YouTube.

If these become a common occurrence we will be unsubscribing. It’s not like these fu€ks don’t make enough money already

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jenn doesn’t deserve a damn thing. She’s a lazy POS. Tim shouldn’t have to bribe her to do shit, she needs to get off her ass and get some stuff done
100% agree.
Jenn is the editor, so it's fully in her control what we as viewers get to see, and even then it's overly apparent that Tim does way more than his share.

IMHO, the only thing Jenn is able to plan out in life is the con on her husband. Everything else is a mystery to her and she just wants to be treated as a child with no worries. Daddy Tim will take care of it all, and he does to the best of his abilities. She was getting older, needed a thing to latch onto and saw Tim as a lump of playdough willing to change to her needs.

She played him with her "anxiety". OMG, driving... voila, she has a chauffeur.
She played him with her "job". Awww, poor thing, you can stay home as Tim supports you.
She's played him with infertility. "Oops, forgot the IUD, guess we're having a miracle baby!"
She's played him like a fiddle.

He's oblivious to it and looks like the fool.

The very LEAST Jenn could do to pull her 50% of the weight in the household is to get that editing done WELL and in a timely manner (lessons, there's tons of free ones online), to helping with household repair, cleaning & organizing. She won't though. She keeps filling in that time with BS shopping, not even for essentials, just fluff and junk.

Last edited:

mjm9

VIP Member
View attachment 556960
SAME DAY. Color me shocked.
Yes, but this is an AP preview!
Tim knows he’s under the gun to present relevant material in a timely fashion.
We know they read here. How many times has one of us said something and BAM! the next video it’s corrected? It’s happened with me several times.

The media invite and opening day June 10 will be the telling points as to whether or not the Bojos are as important as they think.

Last edited:

apojacks

VIP Member
Oof you guys....

The slackers pretending they are media

Hahah I was just posting that but my internet was being slower than Jenn waking up
They'll pretend they are media and all of the stans are so stupid that they forgot this is Annual Passholder preview. Also RIP in to Theme Park Express and his butt cheeks for being too fat to ride.

• Haha

not_interesting

It still takes 2 weeks for the full impact of the second vaccine to kick in. So if they were concerned about having full immunity, they would still have to wait. But we know these two don't care about facts.

mjm9

VIP Member
What sorry sacks! In the first 4 minutes...
all Jack$on can do is grunt. You would think that at 18 months he could clearly say a word. Any word. Cracks me up that he doesn’t even say “dada” (which he did at one point) and has never said “mama”.
• Jenn again takes dig at Disney for NOT having complimentary breakfast
• Tim shows us the food/toiletries shop off of the lobby. And specifically points out that it...
- doesn’t have baby shampoo
- but has wine, beer and coffee (but they don’t drink alcohol and caffeine 🤔!??)
• they go to the beach and Tim has a vise grip on BJ’s wrist. Doesn’t adjust his stride, making BJ run or have his arm dislocated.
• T&J remark that the guy with the metal detector would find lots of trash there.
Have they looked at themselves and their house lately? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sad

peedee

Chatty Member
It was PMM that posted about it, so that's how I knew. Wonder if the Bojos will be there?

View attachment 562261

Tim looks HUGE in this picture, like a different person. I thought this was just a picture of her, and didn't realize that was Tim in the black shirt. Good God he is getting fat.
So is it the general consensus that Jen only owns one pair of shorts? Because she's literally worn them in every video for the past week.

• Sick

Granite dog

VIP Member
Good question, Rebecca. Leave it to a Stan to reply to her. He/she doesn't even know how to spell Jackson's name. Probably because the Slackers keep calling him Buddy all the time.

Screenshot 2021-04-29 4.06.07 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow

apojacks

VIP Member
Haha love how you are like “if you don’t like Jackie then YOU CANT SIT WITH US”
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
They are all intolerable. I’m just sick of all the vloggers and then the ones who think they are better or different annoy me even more.
Jackie and Nate are the top of vlogging right now. They're not as annoying, and unlike the Slackers they are both grateful and thankful to those who have helped them out. My opinion might be biased because my little guy loves watching Jackie and Nate, and if they can prevent him from having a four alarm melt down, well, it's all worth it to me. :)

2020planner

VIP Member
OK, exactly why did they need to go and film for the 5,386th time at Disney Springs?
And stuff their faces? And eat another burger? And buy more merch?

They are definitely trying to run away from something in their lives.