The Tim Tracker #18 and Magical Mystery Vaccination Staycation Tour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is Jackson ISN'T living normally. The Trackers have been posturing this entire time about how safe they're being while galavanting all over the place without considering how Jackson may be spreading the virus. They've given 0 thought to this - everything they've done to be safe has been for their adult benefit, not for Jackson's. And yes, while the US is at a point where the vaccines are fairly available to anyone who wants one, they're also stagnating in that most people who want one has already gotten it. I definitely think kids should be out living as normally as possible during this, but Jackson has never had a "normal" childhood so far.

I might be in the minority with this but I actually like the masks. I plan on keeping mine around for whenever I have to go somewhere when sick with a cold or anything (I have chronic bronchitis - it's been super fun during a pandemic, let me tell you). I really really hope they are more normalized in the US after this, but lol at that happening.
I like the masks too. I'm not hurting anyone when I wear one so nobody should care whether or not I have one on. As far as people wearing a mask in the car, sometimes it's just easier to keep it on if your going to another short stop at a store or a drive thru rather than taking it off and back on. It's become so normal that there are times I forget I even have it on in the car. Sorry if it hurts people's feelings.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I like the masks too. I'm not hurting anyone when I wear one so nobody should care whether or not I have one on. As far as people wearing a mask in the car, sometimes it's just easier to keep it on if your going to another short stop at a store or a drive thru rather than taking it off and back on. It's become so normal that there are times I forget I even have it on in the car. Sorry if it hurts people's feelings.
Not to get too carried away on a mask tangent, but I normally am healthy for 95% of the year and then spend a week or two in the winter SUPER DISGUSTING SICK. This past year is the first time since middle school maybe that I've not gotten noticeably sick in a long time. Same with most of my coworkers in the office, they've all noticed the same thing. I got my second shot earlier this week, but I definitely plan on using masks occasionally (if I have to use public transit, walking through the office building, etc) after all this madness ends.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
LOL I don't think you wearing a mask in your car is hurting anyone's feelings. To each his own.

I, myself, have been in situations since the start of the pandemic where I had to wear a mask in a car because the other occupants also wore masks and we weren't from the same household and no one knew what the hell was going on at first with all this.

BUT, I will say that I do not understand it when I see people bicycling (for exercise) down the road with no one around them while wearing a mask. Or folks out for a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood - again, no one around them - wearing a mask. THAT I do not get. 🤷‍♀️ And that is a conscious choice by them to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
LOL I don't think you wearing a mask in your car is hurting anyone's feelings. To each his own.

I, myself, have been in situations since the start of the pandemic where I had to wear a mask in a car because the other occupants also wore masks and we weren't from the same household and no one knew what the hell was going on at first with all this.

BUT, I will say that I do not understand it when I see people bicycling (for exercise) down the road with no one around them while wearing a mask. Or folks out for a leisurely stroll around the neighborhood - again, no one around them - wearing a mask. THAT I do not get. 🤷‍♀️ And that is a conscious choice by them to do so.
Right?? No one said it hurt their feelings 🤪🙄. Just that we found it ODD.

I don’t understand how anyone LIKES the masks but like you said to each their own. Once I’m not required to wear it I won’t and nobody better accost me in public for it🤣🤣🤣

I recently purchased some new brow products and immediately after applying I came running to my husband and said “my brows do not look like Jenn’s do they?!” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

fortunately my new brows passed the Jennscar the Grouch test

Gotta love the person here who is passive aggressively reacting “angry” to every post where I talk about disliking the masks🤣🤣🤣🤣

hope you have an awesome fantastic day 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Off topic, but is anyone watching The Brookhart Project? They are really letting themselves go after moving back to Chicago. It seems like they eat pizza three times a week now. Their viewership is also dropping....get woke go broke as they say. Nobody that is watching your videos gives a flying crap about your political views.
OFF TOPIC
Ugh, I wish my "all other vloggers" forum wasn't deleted. So Yes, at this point I off and on hate watch the Brookharts... they have become insufferable over woke whiners - anything that isn't fun (like having a damn job), or normal adult behavior, or doesn't "feed their soul" they complain about. Don't get me started on fake veganism... both have gained a lot weight lately (not talking baby weight, she is actually back in maternity clothes and not pregnant). He had done super well with running and losing weight and that's done...

Reactions: 2
OFF TOPIC
Ugh, I wish my "all other vloggers" forum wasn't deleted. So Yes, at this point I off and on hate watch the Brookharts... they have become insufferable over woke whiners - anything that isn't fun (like having a damn job), or normal adult behavior, or doesn't "feed their soul" they complain about. Don't get me started on fake veganism... both have gained a lot weight lately (not talking baby weight, she is actually back in maternity clothes and not pregnant). He had done super well with running and losing weight and that's done...
I wish your other vloggers thread stuck around too 😞😞😞

Reactions: 1
OFF TOPIC
They’re vegan when they want to be. I think he’s still “training” for the 7 marathons on 7 continents in 7 days challenge, but man, the way they constantly consume deep dish pizza...

They do choose what to show us, which makes what they show us that much more infuriating....like, this is the best of everything you filmed?

and they are showing bits and pieces of Jackson which makes it hard to see his progress and development. As he gets older we should all know more, mainly because they will monetize anything and everything with Jackson.
They shouldn't be showing Jackson at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They shouldn't be showing Jackson at all.
Absolutely agree

I think that’s one thing that we can all agree on even should we disagree on masks/eating habits/etc. I think the consensus is they need to stop exploiting their child.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Skimmed through the Epcot video, and Jennbo is wearing those hideous blue sandals again…..

Reactions: 4
WOAH At 2:30 they have one of those indoor greenhouse things, They had last year and made out they didn't know how they worked. LIARS!! View attachment 553981
Seems like they lie a lot.
Wonder how this will come into play as Jackson grows and realizes that they are lying. Either he'll keep calling them out on it (I hope, but this is unlikely) or he'll learn that he can manipulate the truth to suit his goals.

Reactions: 6
Seems like they lie a lot.
Wonder how this will come into play as Jackson grows and realizes that they are lying. Either he'll keep calling them out on it (I hope, but this is unlikely) or he'll learn that he can manipulate the truth to suit his goals.
I got through February 19th and had to bail…When did he start vlogging

There they go twiddling the algorithm because people who don’t know Disney will watch this video and they didn’t do the help line…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.