The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting BigO either puked or shat himself and it got all aver the bed or cabin. Jenn “didn’t know” what to do.
The way @xmasbdaygirl describes the nanny I do think she would know what to do in such a case.

My first thought was something bad happened but then I don't think both of them would run to tim. One would have stayed with jen/the boys.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I don't know what I think the circumstance were....but in my mind, Jenn was texting Tim and Tim was ignoring her. She sent Mike and Nanny up to find Tim....Jenn needs you, you aren't answering and Tim told them to tell her to duck off.

They were acting like teen agers conflicted about what to do when they walked back from Tim. This was also when it seemed to me like Mike knew Nanny beyond a few days ago. Part of me wondered if she's a friend of his family or relative of his. Just me and my tin foil hat.
---

Are you going to LHP? I'm planning on writing a mini-review type post hidden as a spoiler here for those interested. I already know that my take is much, much different than many of the people out there because I read and heard all the negativity and experienced it in real time. I want to put my thoughts up before Jenn's vlog, just for y'all to compare. I have about a month, I guess.

And I won't leave you all hanging.....there were flies. A lot of flies on LHP Day 1. More flies than I had ever seen in my life. I recently read that Princess, who has a part of the island near by, also has seasonal fly problems and it was a bad week. I will also say LHP Day 2, the flies were nonexistent at True True Too. I'll talk more about the measures we saw in my mini review.
I love all the tea you gave us. Thank you. This confirms so much. Have a beer on me 🍺

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I actually think the Nassau day tea is really, really interesting. I’m really looking forward comparing @xmasbdaygirl’s info with what’s actually shown in the vlog.

A current timeline of the “The Nassau Incident”:
  • Pre-trip, Jenn says she won’t be going into Nassau, instead will ”watch” both kids on the ship.
  • Nassau day arrives. Tim and Mike go spend the day there.
  • Meanwhile, Jenn spends nearly all day in a chair with Da Baby in his stroller.
  • Nanny and Jackson spend the afternoon swimming, out of sight.
  • Tim returns, angrily cleans up after Jenn while she watches, and they leave.
  • That night, Tim arrives alone at the Pirate party.
  • Nanny and Mike show up, in a rush, urgently looking for Tim.
  • They leave confused/unsure, and without Tim.
Cue the suspenseful music.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
The way @xmasbdaygirl describes her I do think she would know what to do in such a case.

My first thought was something bad happened but then I don't think both of them would run to tim. One would have stayed with jen/the boys.
It seemed more dramatic to me than emergency, if that makes sense. When they walked past after talking to Tim, they seemed more like---oh, duck, now what do we do? This was not a panic/someone is in great danger.....we need to do something quickly...situation.

I actually think the Nassau day tea is really, really interesting. I’m really looking forward comparing @xmasbdaygirl’s info with what’s actually shown in the vlog.

• Pre-trip, Jenn says she won’t be going into Nassau, instead will ”watch” both kids on the ship.
  • Meanwhile, Jenn spends nearly all day in a chair with Da Baby in his stroller.
This. Exactly. Nassau was Day 4, so we have a little while to go before we see their spin.

Reactions: 23
Maybe we'll get a live tomorrow where they tell us they had such a great time together as a family that they've decided not to show any vlogs and keep that special week as a private core family memory instead. So the live is where they'll give feedback on the ship/island.

If they're deep-marinating in their regrets about having kids, it's too bleeping bad. Not only did they make a bad decision for the wrong reasons, they made it TWICE. Time for them both to accept the fact their life isn't going to be what they hoped and readjust their attitude and approach to the next 20 years. Most of us go through that period of time where we realize our dreams aren't going to come true and our life won't be following our preferred path for it. Functioning adults will get more realistic dreams and goals at that point. But these two continue to live their lives like two teenagers skipping school and drinking in the woods every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Here's another example of me watching the voog and tying it back to the cruise. In the voog, Jen is standing there yapping to the camera about how busy they are, so much to do, she didn't even eat dinner until 11:30, and there's Tim busy washing dishes. Just like on the cruise when he picked up all the towels and she stood there watching.

Oh, and it's not the first time I've noticed her do this. There have been other times when Tim is busy doing something and she obviously picked up the camera as an excuse not to do any work.
Yea I remember pointing out a few weeks back when Tim was loading the trunk, and she was literally just standing there. It was either target or Publix. I can’t remember which one. Like ma’am put the camera down and start loading the kids in.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Seeing the timeline I think she totally made herself as useless as possible day 4 because she didn't go off the boat and just pouted all day and read her book. I really don't think she was invited and who really would want to invite that. She's a racist witch the last couple of times that they did try to host her-though I really don't get why they'd still host Dim either since he seems just as bad when the cameras are off.

I am wondering if she just kept telling the nanny and Mike to get Dim and got so annoying to the point they relented. She really does remind me of my paternal grandmother in a lot of ways from the no driving, similar childcare patterns, etc. There was one time when my granddad went out of town and my dad was suppose to check in on her (she was semi bed bound at that point) and she refused to answer the door and my dad had to end up calling the cops to come over there because he thought she had hurt herself. Turns out she was just sitting there in bed smirking. I could see Jenn pulling the same sort of tit.

Note now that I think of it my parental grandfather is a lot like Dim too. Sort of a dumb know it all who used to be a janitor before having exceedingly good fortune and getting a job out of pure dumb luck (food taster), married a "hot chick" who literally let herself go once they married-though instead of food my grandmother went to prescription drugs, and didn't give a tit about his kid either. They hated each other by the time she died and they were married for over fifty years. At the end he was cheating on her and pretty much doing anything to not be near her. I do see lots of parallels sadly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Seeing the timeline I think she totally made herself as useless as possible day 4 because she didn't go off the boat and just pouted all day and read her book. I really don't think she was invited and who really would want to invite that. She's a racist witch the last couple of times that they did try to host her-though I really don't get why they'd still host Dim either since he seems just as bad when the cameras are off.

I am wondering if she just kept telling the nanny and Mike to get Dim and got so annoying to the point they relented. She really does remind me of my maternal grandmother in a lot of ways from the no driving, similar childcare patterns, etc. There was one time when my granddad went out of town and my dad was suppose to check in on her (she was semi bed bound at that point) and she refused to answer the door and my dad had to end up calling the cops to come over there because he thought she had hurt herself. Turns out she was just sitting there in bed smirking. I could see Jenn pulling the same sort of tit.
God I wish that could be a thread title.

Reactions: 10
If there is a live tomorrow, I am mentally prepared for "An Unwell person stalked us and ruined our cruise". We're sooooooooooo scared you guyzzzzzz.

I promise you all this, I did not say one word to them. I did not follow them. I did not seek them out. Everything I've posted here happened in full "public" view. I couldn't even tell you where their room was---although I saw them coming/going to the aft elevator, so I suspect they were in the back of the ship.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Thank you @xmasbdaygirl for letting us know what I have been thinking for a long time. J$ needs help and I am glad the nanny was patient with him, because his parents seem disinterested in parenting at best. I hope you had a great time and get some time to relax!

Reactions: 25
If there is a live tomorrow, I am mentally prepared for "An Unwell person stalked us and ruined our cruise". We're sooooooooooo scared you guyzzzzzz.

I promise you all this, I did not say one word to them. I did not follow them. I did not seek them out. Everything I've posted here happened in full "public" view. I couldn't even tell you where their room was---although I saw them coming/going to the aft elevator, so I suspect they were in the back of the ship.
And yet you weren't the one who was taking creepy pictures with their spy glasses. Seriously, I do not get their stans.

Reactions: 26
I still find it weird that both of them went running to find Tim. If something happened to either Jen or one of the kids, one of them would have stayed behind. I don't know.

Back to the voog--They make a big deal in Target about how hard it is to find banana free pouches for the baby because he has a sensitivity to bananas. Then, come to find out, Tim has been giving Oliver pieces of banana, but not the whole banana, so that's ok. These two, so stupid.

Apparently their check in time was noon. So, unsurprisingly, per usual, it's their own fault they were so late.

She thanks us for spending this "chaotic" day with them. Oddly, I didn't see a single chaotic thing. I saw a child-free couple who had enough time to drive to get a spray tan followed by a stop for a leisurely stroll through Target, a microwaved lunch and finally Jen standing around tonguing her turkey sandwich in her mouth the whole time Tim washed dishes at a glacial pace.

Nope, not chaotic.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Oliver is looking like…”Why are they hugging me all of a sudden? This feels wrong.” 😆
He's probably praying that he was accidentally switched at birth and these people aren't his real egg and sperm donors. Ugh and all of the pictures of the food that they posted don't look very appetizing. I'm sure the food on the ship was fine, but taking pictures of food is not their forte.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the Xmas stories from today combined with the home vlog from today shows that they’re totally out of control.

They’re on a bleeping bender with traveling and spending. Totally using travel like a drug.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I have followed him for a long time. Possibly since the beginning or close to it. I have no inside information but I live nearby and have run into him multiple times at Publix, Target, around the area and at the parks, and both of them at times. I have always had the gut feeling that they were just sort of the security blankets for each other more than ever being lovers or true partners and maybe have outgrown that need. So, to me the marriage always seemed more of an arrangement than anything else. Also, and perhaps an unpopular opinion, I believe his attraction might be more toward men than women. There is a palpable tension between them and perhaps they have outgrown their need for whatever security and grounding they found with each other. Just outside looking in, no facts.

Reactions: 32
Pirate Night:
Jenn is co-dependent on Tim. He left her in the dust to go off with Mike, film and socialize with people who do not wish to socialize with her. She got stuck minding after her own child. Pirate Night arrives and they get into it. She tries to get Tim to stay with her. He insists he has to go and film and leaves her anyway. He is seen arriving to the Pirate Party in a less than jolly mood. Drama ensues and Jenn throws down some threats. Mike and nanny don’t know what to do. They run to Tim, who has no fucks to give. They are left not knowing what to go back and say to the lunatic.
---
Tim should put a wood block in her mouth to prevent her from hurting herself.

IMG_2022.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you @xmasbdaygirl! This has been such a fun week. I hope you had a fantastic time on the cruise, despite the Bojos stalking you!

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.