The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While the young nanny might be good with the boys, the adults need training and the household needs structure. They need an authority figure, like an older adult to come in, set a schedule and hold them to it. Ok, it is 9am, we are cooking a healthy breakfast, the family is at the table. At 10am, this will happen, etc. If the kids didn’t have any apparent issues that family still needs a reset. Think Super Nanny or whatever. This was a benefit of days of check and balance of extended family calling you out for not meeting expectations and also modeling proper parenting. Positive peer pressure worked in the favor of many families. This family is an island. It seems that they need someone to give them permission to set expectations and parent.

The boys need consistency and a revolving door of caregivers isn’t going to be a good thing in the long run.
The problem with that is I don't think they can handle the tiniest bit of criticism. I am thinking something was gently said during the AMI trip when Dim was doing the Jollywood preview and she went ballistic and they left early. Her behavior probably mirrored the cruise closely, I bet. It will be interesting seeing these videos when they are posted. Speaking of AMI, did they state if they were going one way or the other this year?
---
🍌 is going to piss off 🦛 with post like this.
Screenshot 2024-06-15 212748.png

Lord, he is even starting to start to sound like her in his descriptions.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you, Xmas, for your stories!
Not surprised at all that they are not a happy couple. My guess is the reason why Jenn still seems to be spoiled by Tim is that he thinks it's easier to give in to her (like with Jackson). Hence the multiple night stay in the hotel for her birthday, etc.

Here's a theory about why they might not be getting Jackson help: they probably don't want to pay for any therapy. It's expensive and if their health insurance isn't top tier, they will have to pay all out of pocket. Of course, people who are "set for life" should be able to prioritize behavioral or occupational therapy for their kid, but we know the Trackers have warped priorities.

If he is special needs he should be going to public school. There he can be evaluated formally and receive services as needed.
Or he can stay in private school and they can get a scholarship to pay for therapies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Blinker! (changing subject)

Any more vacations they have planned for the summer?

We know that Tim only is going to Anaheim early August for D23.

Then returning four weeks later for the Run Disney Chills ‘n Thrill Challenge.
(10K & Half Marathon within a 28 hour window. That’s 19.3 miles)
Will this trip be a family affair?

Any trips/staycations in October and November?

DCL cruise on the Treasure is December 21.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Blinker! (changing subject)

Any more vacations they have planned for the summer?

We know that Tim only is going to Anaheim early August for D23.

Then returning four weeks later for the Run Disney Chills ‘n Thrill Challenge. (10K & Half Marathon within 28 hours. That’s 19.3 miles)
Will this trip be a family affair?

Any trips for October and November?

DCL cruise on the Treasure is December 21.
I was wondering about AMI. I can't remember if they said they planned on going this summer or not on that one. I know she said something about trips but my guess is it will be more staycations. Also, they have been talking about when reservations would open up for the new Poly tower so I'm guessing that's coming as well (I want to say he said it opened at the end of this year).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I was wondering about AMI. I can't remember if they said they planned on going this summer or not on that one. I know she said something about trips but my guess is it will be more staycations.
Does Charlie get to go too?

It boggles my mind that J5D remembers and references the golf cart often, but can’t remember her youngest son’s existence and to call him by his given name! 🤦🏻‍♀️

——————-

The Island Tower at the Polynesian resort opens December 17, 2024.

DCL Treasure sails December 21.
So a staycation is possible. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Tim was pissed off at trivia because they were making adult jokes and he couldn’t use it for the vlog.

It‘s so interesting that both Mike and the nanny were running looking for Tim. My first thought was Jenn started going off on someone and they were getting Tim to stop her. Though she probably wouldn’t do that on a cruise full of vloggers. If something was wrong with the kids, I’m sure the nanny would have stayed behind and sent Mike to look for Tim.

Is Oliver really allergic to bananas or was he sick and Jenn blamed it on bananas? It’s not the first time their kids were sick and they blamed it on food allergies.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Is Oliver really allergic to bananas or was he sick and Jenn blamed it on bananas? It’s not the first time their kids were sick and they blamed it on food allergies.
I’m thinking he was probably just sick because the doctor allegedly told them it wasn’t actually a banana allergy.

I think when it comes to Jackson possibly being on the spectrum, they both have their head in the sand about it.

Reactions: 10
Banana is related to latex in terms of getting allergies. I know this because my sister has severe food sensitivity issues and has allergy issues in general. They need to get both boys tested. My bet is OG might be allergic to something too which is one of the reasons why he might refuse to eat a lot of tit.
---
Could Mike and Jess be siblings?
Maybe? There is someone with Jessica as a first name with the last name I think that's Mike's that is in the right age group and primary lives in the Miami area-but I could see her going back to Orlando when on break. Not 100% it's her though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That did cross my mind. Or at least half siblings. When I first figured out his name, I found he was about a year older than Tim. I can’t even find that info anymore, he keeps the internet scrubbed clean of his information. She’s at most 20-21. She has at least 3 tattoos.

Reactions: 12
That did cross my mind. Or at least half siblings. When I first figured out his name, I found he was about a year older than Tim. I can’t even find that info anymore, he keeps the internet scrubbed clean of his information. She’s at most 20-21. She has at least 3 tattoos.
The person I'm looking at is 23 trying to find a picture but haven't had much luck. And Mike is a ghost the only reason I even found him was through his company and I think the state pretty much forces that info online

Reactions: 6
Very plausible theory and maybe that’s how Mike ended up cruising with them all. Hes never joined them before so why now? And if are indeed related in some way, they probably shared a cabin. Otherwise who knows how the sleeping arrangements ended up.

Reactions: 11
It boggles my mind that J5D remembers and references the golf cart often, but can’t remember her youngest son’s existence and to call him by his given name!
How long before she accidentally calls Oliver "Charlie"?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So anyone else think as far as the golfcart is concerned that OG will swipe the keys at some point and make his way down Eagle Creek to the splace pad. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't tried to swipe the keys to the Rivian or Tesla yet (or are those self start).

And no luck with finding anything with Mike's last name and Jess's name. I'm guessing if they're related they are half siblings.

Reactions: 8
Ginn says she took Da Baby to his "annual appointment". Then she says it was his 15-month appointment. Ginn, a 15-month appointment cannot also be his annual appointment. I think she slipped and realized she was admitting they were a few months late for his 12-month check-up. She mentions he's in the 96th percentile for height and "not underweight but like average. But as far as height goes he's above average." She says he's going to be tall and lanky. No mention about his hip and foot issue. 🙄

View attachment 2994800
View attachment 2994799
Haven’t they always been behind on appts? I feel like Jenn didn’t bring him at all.

Reactions: 10
Don’t babies usually get immunizations at that appointment? If so you’d know he had been to the appointment unless they are anti-vaxers.

Reactions: 4
Don’t babies usually get immunizations at that appointment? If so you’d know he had been to the appointment unless they are anti-vaxers.
If it's how it is here sometimes there are clinics and places where you can get vaccinations where it's not your typical medical appointment. And I don't think they are anti-vaxers only for the fact that have issues getting onto cruises, parks, and may have issues enrolling them to school if they weren't vaxed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.