The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4th-of-july-dancing (1).gif

An actual cruise to remember! I love a little context in my tea.
Merry Tattlemas to all, and to our dear @xmasbdaygirl, a good night!

You earned it, queenšŸ‘‘

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I really enjoy Mammoth club overallā€¦. With that being said, all of their little announcements are getting annoying.
like good for you for not filming pool areas, or talking during meals. They mention it in nearly every single video now, and itā€™s like they have this ā€œwe are better thanā€ attitude. Just do it, being kind, and doing good shouldā€™ve have to be announced over and over.
Just like Molly has to mention she doesnā€™t like sickly sweet drinks or food in every video.
I just have to take them in small doses lately. Especially when Max is around, I feel like her bitchiness turns up a few notches IE the recent Tennessee vlogs. Sorry, rant over lol.
I think this is very true. In fact I guess I think with MOST of these folks, absence makes the heart grow fonder. If you watch ALL their videos, the repeated stuff (like the sweet drink aversion) can get on your nerves. I turn vloggers on when I am cooking or doing kitchen stuff and I sort of half pay attention. But I do it less now that the ads are so frequent. It's kinda not worth it?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I noticed in todays vlog that they really donā€™t seem to talk to each other too much. They both talk to the camera. They barely look at each other. And when they respond to what the other is saying, they donā€™t really look at each other too much but respond to the camera.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Some musings brought about by @xmasbdaygirl's excellent tea:
  • Hearing J$'s behaviour described definitely points to him being on the spectrum somewhere albeit the higher functioning end. This makes me think about how the relationship between Tim and šŸŒ developed. I'm guessing šŸŒ picked J4 being on the spectrum almost immediately - I wonder if Tim has reached out to him, or if šŸŒ has offered support and advice? Maybe Tim doesn't like what Nick has to say about J? Or is it the elephant in the room no-one talks about? Did they originally bond over having sons with disability, but it all got too real for Tim? Is that one of the reasons he is so dismissive of Nick on the Podcasts?
  • It definitely seems to me as if Tim feels like the walls are just closing in around him...... a special needs son, incredibly disconnected wife who appears incapable of even some of the basic domestic skills and whom is seriously dependant on him, money slowing to a trickle and the good spending times slowly drifting away. He seemed (from Xmas's observations) to try and spend as much time away from them as possible. Maybe he is missing all the solo stuff he used to do? That he doesn't like her tagging along with him all the time?
Just some thoughts....

Reactions: 30
I need a vacation.

But thank you all for tuning in. I apologize if the tea wasn't strong enough. I did say before I left that I would not approach them. I would not confront them. I wasn't looking for any drama, but they gave me more to work with than I ever imagined.

I still really want to know what the running was about. And it really seemed like once they came back, they didn't know what to do with the fact that Tim didn't come back with them.

I guess I have a few vlogs to watch.
I suspect that as the week(s) unfold and you see some of their vlogs, you may gain some better understanding of what you witnessed in real time, even if they aren't telling 100% truth. THANK YOU for all the updates. Re-entry is always rough and it was kind of you to share all the tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
They were worried about making it to the ship for their 12 pm check in time and said as long as they were there by 4 pm it didnā€™t really matter.
Why is time management so hard for them? Itā€™s not like one of them has to report to an actual job before the cruise and hope they are able to get out on time. Jackson isnā€™t in school. They have no other commitments that would otherwise keep them from making it by noon yet they are unable to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Some musings brought about by @xmasbdaygirl's excellent tea:
  • Hearing J$'s behaviour described definitely points to him being on the spectrum somewhere albeit the higher functioning end. This makes me think about how the relationship between Tim and šŸŒ developed. I'm guessing šŸŒ picked J4 being on the spectrum almost immediately - I wonder if Tim has reached out to him, or if šŸŒ has offered support and advice? Maybe Tim doesn't like what Nick has to say about J? Or is it the elephant in the room no-one talks about? Did they originally bond over having sons with disability, but it all got too real for Tim? Is that one of the reasons he is so dismissive of Nick on the Podcasts?
  • It definitely seems to me as if Tim feels like the walls are just closing in around him...... a special needs son, incredibly disconnected wife who appears incapable of even some of the basic domestic skills and whom is seriously dependant on him, money slowing to a trickle and the good spending times slowly drifting away. He seemed (from Xmas's observations) to try and spend as much time away from them as possible. Maybe he is missing all the solo stuff he used to do? That he doesn't like her tagging along with him all the time?
Just some thoughts....
I sort of think it's The Beard not šŸŒthat helps/supports Eithan and his disability. Dick only seems to mention it when he wants to exploit something. I think it's really telling that his great Father's Day weekend started out with a sponsored solo trip to Salty alone. Does he pick up that OG is on the spectrum who knows but I don't think he probably has pointed out if he has that's a one way trip off the island. Will be interested to see if they film this weekend I did see something on IG that he's at a Hilton somewhere maybe now spending time with his family.
---
They were worried about making it to the ship for their 12 pm check in time and said as long as they were there by 4 pm it didnā€™t really matter.
Why is time management so hard for them? Itā€™s not like one of them has to report to an actual job before the cruise and hope they are able to get out on time. Jackson isnā€™t in school. They have no other commitments that would otherwise keep them from making it by noon yet they are unable to do so.
It's a little ridiculous that noon check in time seems early for them. To most people that would be more on the late side.

Reactions: 19
If there is a live tomorrow, I am mentally prepared for "An Unwell person stalked us and ruined our cruise". We're sooooooooooo scared you guyzzzzzz.

I promise you all this, I did not say one word to them. I did not follow them. I did not seek them out. Everything I've posted here happened in full "public" view. I couldn't even tell you where their room was---although I saw them coming/going to the aft elevator, so I suspect they were in the back of the ship.
Thank you for sharing the tea! Very interesting, but not surprising, of how they act when the camera is off.

And, letā€™s face it, I donā€™t think anyone would have blamed you if you had said something when Tim allowed J$ to rudely run into you, etc. Surely even many stans would have said something to that!

As for the running thing, I feel like if it was something with J$ or Oliver, the nanny would have handled itā€¦.maybe sending Mike alone to get Tim. The fact that they both came running, and then walked back confused, makes me feel like Jenn was having an inconsolable fit and neither of them could calm her down. They ran to get Tim, only for him to brush it off.

Reactions: 25
get ready to make your move šŸŒ, Ginn is OVER IT
IMG_0357.jpeg

edit:
So is he
IMG_0358.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Thank you for sharing the tea! Very interesting, but not surprising, of how they act when the camera is off.

And, letā€™s face it, I donā€™t think anyone would have blamed you if you had said something when Tim allowed J$ to rudely run into you, etc. Surely even many stans would have said something to that!

As for the running thing, I feel like if it was something with J$ or Oliver, the nanny would have handled itā€¦.maybe sending Mike alone to get Tim. The fact that they both came running, and then walked back confused, makes me feel like Jenn was having an inconsolable fit and neither of them could calm her down. They ran to get Tim, only for him to brush it off.
I can just see it going down like:
Jenn: I NEED Tim.
Jess: I'm sure he'll be here soon. He said he was getting footage.
Jenn: I NEED him now.
Jess: Why don't you text him.
Jenn: I NEED Tim. Get him.
Jess: But....
Jenn: GO. GET. TIM.
Jess: You're going to wake up the kids.
Knock on the door. It's Mike.
Mike: Is everything okay?
Mike: He sent me to check on you.
Jenn: I told him to come here damn it. Not you. Where's Tim?
Mike: He's getting footage for the vlog.
Jenn: You were suppose to be watching over him he's probably dry humping Donald now. Go get him.

Okay, that last line probably didn't happen but I imagine she just kept saying she needed Tim over and over again and either Jess went to find him and ran to Mike or if she text Tim he sent Mike there and then both of them went there to get away from her before she threw her swimsuit at them or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thank you, Xmas, for your stories!
Not surprised at all that they are not a happy couple. My guess is the reason why Jenn still seems to be spoiled by Tim is that he thinks it's easier to give in to her (like with Jackson). Hence the multiple night stay in the hotel for her birthday, etc.

Here's a theory about why they might not be getting Jackson help: they probably don't want to pay for any therapy. It's expensive and if their health insurance isn't top tier, they will have to pay all out of pocket. Of course, people who are "set for life" should be able to prioritize behavioral or occupational therapy for their kid, but we know the Trackers have warped priorities.

If he is special needs he should be going to public school. There he can be evaluated formally and receive services as needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Thank you, Xmas, for your stories!
Not surprised at all that they are not a happy couple. My guess is the reason why Jenn still seems to be spoiled by Tim is that he thinks it's easier to give in to her (like with Jackson). Hence the multiple night stay in the hotel for her birthday, etc.

Here's a theory about why they might not be getting Jackson help: they probably don't want to pay for any therapy. It's expensive and if their health insurance isn't top tier, they will have to pay all out of pocket. Of course, people who are "set for life" should be able to prioritize behavioral or occupational therapy for their kid, but we know the Trackers have warped priorities.

If he is special needs he should be going to public school. There he can be evaluated formally and receive services as needed.
I bet if they qualified they would have him on CHIP or Medicaid as fast as they could. You can tell they clearly hate spending money on the kids. This is something they should've thought about before having both boys. Ugh, I really, really, hope they're done. Hoping there's a nice big glass of wine a Remy and not an oopsie baby that's causing this dysfunction.

Reactions: 15
Thanks for the tea @xmasbdaygirl. I for one love that Dimmy had zero fun at trivia. What a buzzkill & a wet noodle.
I think they are overwhelmed because J$ is fully out of control and they have no idea what to do. I have said it before- neither of them
have one creative bone in their body. They have zero problem solving skills. They are both toxic AF. Sheā€™s an emotional vampire and he has no EIQ. Heā€™s like Sheldon. Who else would put up with their BS?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thanks for the tea @xmasbdaygirl. I for one love that Dimmy had zero fun at trivia. What a buzzkill & a wet noodle.
I think they are overwhelmed because J$ is fully out of control and they have no idea what to do. I have said it before- neither of them
have one creative bone in their body. They have zero problem solving skills. They are both toxic AF. Sheā€™s an emotional vampire and he has no EIQ. Heā€™s like Sheldon. Who else would put up with their BS?
Sheldon Cooper would likely be insulted being compared by someone whose IQ is about a hundred points lower and who makes less interesting content on his YouTube Channel. I mean, Fun with Flags was at least educational.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
While the young nanny might be good with the boys, the adults need training and the household needs structure. They need an authority figure, like an older adult to come in, set a schedule and hold them to it. Ok, it is 9am, we are cooking a healthy breakfast, the family is at the table. At 10am, this will happen, etc. If the kids didnā€™t have any apparent issues that family still needs a reset. Think Super Nanny or whatever. This was a benefit of days of check and balance of extended family calling you out for not meeting expectations and also modeling proper parenting. Positive peer pressure worked in the favor of many families. This family is an island. It seems that they need someone to give them permission to set expectations and parent.

The boys need consistency and a revolving door of caregivers isnā€™t going to be a good thing in the long run.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.