The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they would milk Jackson issues for views. They don't want the feedback and suggestions. Maybe later but not now.
I feel like Jen created an emergency to ruin Tim’s out and about time alone. Running? Crazy. He wasn't buying it. I think it's great she is driving, I truly do. I think whatever she was pulling before is coming to an end but she's up to something new now. I bet it's threatening to him.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
He was filming for some of it, with the camera facing the screen for most of it. I kept trying to look but not look. I'm also curious to see what makes the vlog. There was something particular funny where a guy explained to the host about the plot of Jerry Maguire. He used some funny term used to describe Tom Cruise basically banging Renee Zellweger...I can't think thing of what he said, but Declan had never heard the phrase and kept repeating it over and over and over and the more he said it, the funnier it was. It's wasn't the word "banging" I just can't think of what he said right now, I'm toast, long day.
I'm also interested in seeing how they spin what seems to be a fairly miserable trip for them. It really seems like they have pretty much isolated themselves where they don't even interact much with the rest of the vlogging community. Sounds just sort of sad really.
---
I don't think they would milk Jackson issues for views. They don't want the feedback and suggestions. Maybe later but not now.
I feel like Jen created an emergency to ruin Tim’s out and about time alone. Running? Crazy. He wasn't buying it. I think it's great she is driving, I truly do. I think whatever she was pulling before is coming to an end but she's up to something knew now. I bet it's threatening to him.
I don't they'd milk his issues either unless it could get them $ and they would have to be super careful about how to do it. I waiver on whether he really is on the spectrum or not because they see how 🍌 has exploited that and I think they would follow suite.

Going to have to keep an eye on the traffic ticket portal for Orange and Seminole County now. Honestly, it's a good thing she's driving for the kids' sake I bet she was told she'd have to drive before they got Charlie (the favorite child).

Reactions: 17
Thank you @xmasbdaygirl for all your information about the Bojos in the wild! Nothing too damning, like that one person seemed to be expecting, but insightful nonetheless. I think it really cements what someone else said earlier in that it really confirms the types of things we've speculated for so long and that run contradictory to the Stans. Sure, we only see a few minutes of their lives--a few minutes that they have chosen to show us--and we have been able to deduce a lot of their offscreen behavior. They don't tell Jackson 'no'. They don't seem to love each other. They don't even seem to be able to stand each other. The nanny does all the heavy lifting. They are rude. He is creepy.

For me, I think the real surprise was how much Tim and Jen spent apart and, to a lesser degree, how much time they both spent away from their kids.

Reactions: 44
Thank you @xmasbdaygirl for all your information about the Bojos in the wild! Nothing too damning, like that one person seemed to be expecting, but insightful nonetheless. I think it really cements what someone else said earlier in that it really confirms the types of things we've speculated for so long and that run contradictory to the Stans. Sure, we only see a few minutes of their lives--a few minutes that they have chosen to show us--and we have been able to deduce a lot of their offscreen behavior. They don't tell Jackson 'no'. They don't seem to love each other. They don't even seem to be able to stand each other. The nanny does all the heavy lifting. They are rude. He is creepy.

For me, I think the real surprise was how much Tim and Jen spent apart and, to a lesser degree, how much time they both spent away from their kids.
I think it was fairly insightful seeing how they act like when the camera is off. I doubt we'd actually get tea about Dim making out with a hotdog like some people expected, but I do think we got a lot of insight into what goes on with them and it's just sort of sad. Yeah, I'm so jelly of them.... :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So the topic of the "cheating" baby at the Diaper Dash came up on the facebook group for our cruise. The winner/walking baby's mom posted.

Screenshot 2024-06-15 at 6.19.25 PM.png

I can totally see Tim trying to train O now to crawl race so he can compete on their next cruise. I think it's terrible that the kid got boo'ed and was yelled CHEATER but....this is on the parents and even though they asked the cast members, I think they knew it wasn't fair for their 18 month old to compete agains babies younger than a year for the most part. And I think the people were booing the parents, not the baby. The baby didn't cheat the system. The parents did.

• Wow
Reactions: 38
26 pages (and counting) in one day. That’s gotta be a record right? 🤭🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
26 pages (and counting) in one day. That’s gotta be a record right? 🤭🤣🤣
I need a vacation.

But thank you all for tuning in. I apologize if the tea wasn't strong enough. I did say before I left that I would not approach them. I would not confront them. I wasn't looking for any drama, but they gave me more to work with than I ever imagined.

I still really want to know what the running was about. And it really seemed like once they came back, they didn't know what to do with the fact that Tim didn't come back with them.

I guess I have a few vlogs to watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Here's another example of me watching the voog and tying it back to the cruise. In the voog, Jen is standing there yapping to the camera about how busy they are, so much to do, she didn't even eat dinner until 11:30, and there's Tim busy washing dishes. Just like on the cruise when he picked up all the towels and she stood there watching.

Oh, and it's not the first time I've noticed her do this. There have been other times when Tim is busy doing something and she obviously picked up the camera as an excuse not to do any work.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Here's another example of me watching the voog and tying it back to the cruise. In the voog, Jen is standing there yapping to the camera about how busy they are, so much to do, she didn't even eat dinner until 11:30, and there's Tim busy washing dishes. Just like on the cruise when he picked up all the towels and she stood there watching.

Oh, and it's not the first time I've noticed her do this. There have been other times when Tim is busy doing something and she obviously picked up the camera as an excuse not to do any work.
I can't help but wonder if she picks up the camera so that he won't be able to say anything to her about not pulling her weight.

Reactions: 20
So the topic of the "cheating" baby at the Diaper Dash came up on the facebook group for our cruise. The winner/walking baby's mom posted.

View attachment 2996891

I can totally see Tim trying to train O now to crawl race so he can compete on their next cruise. I think it's terrible that the kid got boo'ed and was yelled CHEATER but....this is on the parents and even though they asked the cast members, I think they knew it wasn't fair for their 18 month old to compete agains babies younger than a year for the most part. And I think the people were booing the parents, not the baby. The baby didn't cheat the system. The parents did.
I kind of feel like there should be a age limit on it, like under 12 month only an that way there's little chance of them getting up an walking, or even I dunno like 15 month an under, I don't know if babies understand booing like if they can pick up it's a bad tone, I kinda feel bad for the ones that get it, like surely they can feel the change in tone from cheering to booing an I dunno how to feel about that when they won't understand, but I agree it's on the parents, if they have taken their first steps then they shouldn't be entered even if they are still mostly crawling, but then maybe they can't understand the booing so 🤷

Reactions: 17
I think they had a HUGE blow up recently which lit a fire under Jenns ass and got her driving. I know that had to be the biggest issue they had.
Now all of a sudden she’s driving with her kid in the car while vlogging like nothing ever happened. I believe they are still recovering from that blow out which explains the “we are still trying to figure out life” comments.
Idk, I’m just a spectator.
Agree 100%. The tit hit the fan for her to get over the driving like that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Xmas your stories were awesome! I’m still mulling over some of them. Still perplexed by the running episode. When you’re up to it, I’d like to hear more on your take on that. Like what you think it could have been.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Xmas your stories were awesome! I’m still mulling over some of them. Still perplexed by the running episode. When you’re up to it, I’d like to hear more on your take on that. Like what you think it could have been.
I’m betting BigO either puked or shat himself and it got all aver the bed or cabin. Jenn “didn’t know” what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she made such a production in today's home voog about taking care of kids while Dim was in Nassau and all she did was stare at a Carnival Cruise while making poor Ollie sit there and Jess parent J$. Wow. I'm guessing she was not invited to said outing probably because she was such a prune face and rude the last time she went to Nassau and they were hosted.

Reactions: 19
I need a vacation.

But thank you all for tuning in. I apologize if the tea wasn't strong enough. I did say before I left that I would not approach them. I would not confront them. I wasn't looking for any drama, but they gave me more to work with than I ever imagined.

I still really want to know what the running was about. And it really seemed like once they came back, they didn't know what to do with the fact that Tim didn't come back with them.

I guess I have a few vlogs to watch.
You dont need to apologize for some random person who came out of the woodwork. But I need all the tips. Im going on my first dcl cruise in December on the dream 3 of us all adults (well my 18 year old son) . Lighthouse looked amazingly beautiful.

Reactions: 19
I don't know what I think the circumstance were....but in my mind, Jenn was texting Tim and Tim was ignoring her. She sent Mike and Nanny up to find Tim....Jenn needs you, you aren't answering and Tim told them to tell her to duck off.

They were acting like teen agers conflicted about what to do when they walked back from Tim. This was also when it seemed to me like Mike knew Nanny beyond a few days ago. Part of me wondered if she's a friend of his family or relative of his. Just me and my tin foil hat.
---
You dont need to apologize for some random person who came out of the woodwork. But I need all the tips. Im going on my first dcl cruise in December on the dream 3 of us all adults (well my 18 year old son) . Lighthouse looked amazingly beautiful.
Are you going to LHP? I'm planning on writing a mini-review type post hidden as a spoiler here for those interested. I already know that my take is much, much different than many of the people out there because I read and heard all the negativity and experienced it in real time. I want to put my thoughts up before Jenn's vlog, just for y'all to compare. I have about a month, I guess.

And I won't leave you all hanging.....there were flies. A lot of flies on LHP Day 1. More flies than I had ever seen in my life. I recently read that Princess, who has a part of the island near by, also has seasonal fly problems and it was a bad week. I will also say LHP Day 2, the flies were nonexistent at True True Too. I'll talk more about the measures we saw in my mini review.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Finally caught up in between laundry and taking care of my family. So sad that O was confined to a stroller and a chair all day. I hope she at least changed his diaper. She’s a pathetic excuse of a mom to not do anything but beach herself in a chair. And not even acknowledge her other kid. Dim is a douchebag for not making J$ apologize, but since him and Ginn don’t seem to have any manners either, not shocking. My husband will help with stuff, but if I planted my ass on a chair all day to be an antisocial witch, he certainly would not be cleaning up anything. The 2 of them running is definitely suspect, especially because that meant the kids were alone with her. Wouldn’t put it past her to start pulling some new game to either get his attention or mess with him. I may have to come out of viewing retirement to see how they spin this. I know most of us are blocked on pretty much every platform, but I thought someone said that comments work on the lives. If that’s true, that could be interesting.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.