The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't follow or care about these people but I have family who work in optics and apparently if you catch short sightedness early enough, it can correct with glasses. It's something to do with the muscles or something. I dunno. But it is true! It's a relatively new discovery I think?

Unfortunately my eye sight has always been and always will be tit, gets worse every year and so on so forth.
I guess things are changing an new things are always being discovered, I was a young kid when I was told I'd need them an I was DESPERATE to "grow out of them" an was told it just wasn't a thing that happens, once you needed them that was it, but that I could help stabilise the deteration of my eyes by wearing them as it means my eyes weren't constantly being strained, I presume once I get older I will notice my prescription getting slowly stronger as time goes on but for now I've been the same for years

Reactions: 6
I guess things are changing an new things are always being discovered, I was a young kid when I was told I'd need them an I was DESPERATE to "grow out of them" an was told it just wasn't a thing that happens, once you needed them that was it, but that I could help stabilise the deteration of my eyes by wearing them as it means my eyes weren't constantly being strained, I presume once I get older I will notice my prescription getting slowly stronger as time goes on but for now I've been the same for years
Same, my friend, same. I've worn glasses for nearly 3 decades now. Can't see tit without them. But hopefully if my kids ever have to wear them, it'll be temporary!

I think majority of their made up problems would be solved if they introduced discipline and structure in their lives.

idk if Jackson has any special needs but they never said it, so I’m going to judge based on what they show. They play the ENTIRE time he’s awake. They don’t need to be in his face every moment his eyes are open.
He should be able to play by himself for a bit while mom cleans the kitchen or dad mops the floor.

Running 1.2 miles INSIDE the house is mind blowing to me.

maybe they are slooooooowly figuring out that all 4 of them don’t have to run to Publix 3 times per day. One can do this while the other does that. It’s normal. Also, there’s a martial arts place a couple of stores down from the Publix closer to lake Nona middle school but same plaza. I think martial arts would be great for a busy bodied kid like Jackson.

when I was growing up, a simple “SIT YOUR ASS DOWN SOMEWHERE!” Made all the difference in th e world lol. Of course we don’t live in those days anymore, and I’d never raise my own kid on that way of life. But hey

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dumbass lowlights from the last vlog:

"I would look a lot better in my bathing suite with a spray tan."

"I never took like driving school or anything like that, so are they like in driving school?"

"You don't need this [an outdoor oven] to take your pizza party outside, just take your pizza party outside!" says the brainless couple who insist on spending thousands of dollars to the outside space so they can "use it more" and still don't use it more.

"I washed my spray tan off, you're supposed to wash it off after 6 hours but I washed it off after 8 hours because I was editing the video"

"We used to be able to handle life.. and now not so much. I love life with two kids but we just have a hard time with life now"

"Oliver is very Santa coded, if you know you know"

"I think I can edit this video fairly quickly. You guys believe in me, right?"

"I've been doin' real bad lately, 'cause of the stress and the such"

"It would be nice to get there in time for our check in time but it really doesn't matter"

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Same, my friend, same. I've worn glasses for nearly 3 decades now. Can't see tit without them. But hopefully if my kids ever have to wear them, it'll be temporary!
Fingers crossed for them, glasses annoy the hell out me because I feel there are always smudges on them an they need cleaned constantly, I can actually see well an always have been able too, but at a distance there's a very small blur that makes reading hard, an with reading it was to stop my eyes getting strained, hopefully as better tech comes out more things can be done to help in early age so glasses aren't needed
---

"We used to be able to handle life.. and now not so much. I love life with two kids but we just have a hard time with life now"
Was this gin? Or dim? Is this the cracks finally starting to show now

"I never took like driving school or anything like that, so are they like in driving school?"

"You don't need this [an outdoor oven] to take your pizza party outside, just take your pizza party outside!" says the brainless couple who insist on spending thousands of dollars to the outside space so they can "use it more" and still don't use it more.

"I washed my spray tan off, you're supposed to wash it off after 6 hours but I washed it off after 8 hours because I was editing the video"

"It would be nice to get there in time for our check in time but it really doesn't matter"
Don’t forget that random “Jackson says Star Wars as Star Horse. Are there any horses in Star Wars?”

I was like wtf? Where did that come from?! Who cares?!? Some things ain’t cute once your child is over 3.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don’t really like Tim or Jenn but we shouldn’t really diagnose a child saying he has autism or something else. If J does have autism or something else then they would probably milk it to get views.

Reactions: 2
This was Gin, though Dim is right there next to her agreeing and they're having their unhinged late night "chaotic" ramble
I know Xmas has let us know that the cracks are showing now, but for them to in a sense be open about there's problems is surprising, you'd think if they wanted to keep playing pretend to the stans that they are this happy loving family they would at least be aware of what they are saying especially because she is tit at editing things out

If I didn't want people speculating something was wrong I'd be very conscious of what I was saying on camera

Reactions: 11
Other than us trying to figure out how they are going to spin their traveling entourage, why would anyone care how Tim arranges the car before the trip? I know, I know, they need content for all these vids she's going to pre-load. Oh, wait, never mind.

Reactions: 17
I think they had a HUGE blow up recently which lit a fire under Jenns ass and got her driving. I know that had to be the biggest issue they had.
Now all of a sudden she’s driving with her kid in the car while vlogging like nothing ever happened. I believe they are still recovering from that blow out which explains the “we are still trying to figure out life” comments.
Idk, I’m just a spectator.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
OK last story...this happened at one of the trivias, Movie Quote Trivia. Of course, I was in my seat for at least 5 minutes when Tim and Mike walked in. This was an adult only trivia and was hosted by a guy named Declan. Declan is a funny guy and if you've cruised with him before, you know he has the personality to host night time events on a Disney cruise. So they showed a quote on the screen and you had to write down the movie title. There was a range of movies--Mrs. Doubtfire...Goodfellas...Shawshank Redemption...Saw...it was all over the place. The room was very crowded as most trivias were on this cruise. There were a few tables with guys who, every time Declan said something, they'd come back with some sort of comment/wise crack. Tim did not like this. Every person in the room was laughing. Like pee your pants kind of laughing at some points because Declan was playing off what the guys were saying and it was going back and forth and people were yelling out stuff. It was all kind of PG13, not offensive at all, but it was an adult event. Tim looked like he was at a funeral. He did not like that these folks were getting attention. He also didn't like that a lot of people knew the answers and he did not. Stone faced the entire time. It gave a glimpse of the real Tim when there are other males in the picture.

This was also the same trivia when I was walking out one guy said to his friend: Did you see Tim Tracker sitting over there? And the friend said---Yea, he's a dick.

That's the end of my list folks. I'm anxious for when these vlogs come out because I'm sure they will showcase a side of the cruise that I didn't see with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
OK last story...this happened at one of the trivias, Movie Quote Trivia. Of course, I was in my seat for at least 5 minutes when Tim and Mike walked in. This was an adult only trivia and was hosted by a guy named Declan. Declan is a funny guy and if you've cruised with him before, you know he has the personality to host night time events on a Disney cruise. So they showed a quote on the screen and you had to write down the movie title. There was a range of movies--Mrs. Doubtfire...Goodfellas...Shawshank Redemption...Saw...it was all over the place. The room was very crowded as most trivias were on this cruise. There were a few tables with guys who, every time Declan said something, they'd come back with some sort of comment/wise crack. Tim did not like this. Every person in the room was laughing. Like pee your pants kind of laughing at some points because Declan was playing off what the guys were saying and it was going back and forth and people were yelling out stuff. It was all kind of PG13, not offensive at all, but it was an adult event. Tim looked like he was at a funeral. He did not like that these folks were getting attention. He also didn't like that a lot of people knew the answers and he did not. Stone faced the entire time. It gave a glimpse of the real Tim when there are other males in the picture.

This was also the same trivia when I was walking out one guy said to his friend: Did you see Tim Tracker sitting over there? And the friend said---Yea, he's a dick.

That's the end of my list folks. I'm anxious for when these vlogs come out because I'm sure they will showcase a side of the cruise that I didn't see with them.
Thank you for your service 🫡 it's been amazing hearing about the REAL slackers an finding out they are as crappy as we all assumed they would be

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Did he film? I might guess that he didn’t like that they weren’t family friendly enough for the channel. Gotta get that ding-dang footage🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think majority of their made up problems would be solved if they introduced discipline and structure in their lives.
Absolutely 100%. Their constant complaining about how chaotic and busy their lives are just rubs me raw. It's completely a result of their own laziness and incompetence.

This was Gin, though Dim is right there next to her agreeing and they're having their unhinged late night "chaotic" ramble
By that interaction you could really tell that both of them hate that they were stupid enough to have children. It's like an idea that looked good on paper, but then reality set in.

It sucks that the children are suffering from their crappy parenting, but I am also kind of glad they are ruining T&J's happy, carefree life.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Dim would hate it if he was stuck in a room with us "unwell" for trivia, we'd have the whole room laughing. He can only get Ginn to fake laugh at his dad jokes which aren't even good dad jokes. Can't be witty without some smarts though and quick thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I taught in private schools for many years. Traditional education, though, not Montessori. If a child needed help, I recommended the testing. Our special education resources were less than public school, so we provided what we could and advised that the family look elsewhere if they wanted more. Some would and some wouldn’t bc they preferred our school even with less intervention, or taking the responsibility to get outside help.
It never occurred to me to be dishonest with a family just to keep them in our school. Or the admin I worked with. People who are doing that need to get their asses straight out of education.
I really hope J$ isn’t being done dirty from both sides. He’s a curious kid who just needs to be guided and channeled in the right direction. And that direction is away from nice ladies at the soda station. 😂
Maybe it is a Florida thing. There is a lot of shady tit in some private schools here.

Reactions: 8

What does "Santa Coded" mean?

Reactions: 10
Did he film? I might guess that he didn’t like that they weren’t family friendly enough for the channel. Gotta get that ding-dang footage🙄
He was filming for some of it, with the camera facing the screen for most of it. I kept trying to look but not look. I'm also curious to see what makes the vlog. There was something particular funny where a guy explained to the host about the plot of Jerry Maguire. He used some funny term used to describe Tom Cruise basically banging Renee Zellweger...I can't think thing of what he said, but Declan had never heard the phrase and kept repeating it over and over and over and the more he said it, the funnier it was. It's wasn't the word "banging" I just can't think of what he said right now, I'm toast, long day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.