The Tim Tracker #178 Xmas Is Starting Now (on Tattle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to show you guys a before and after of what Jenn could look like if she tried. Lose a bit of weight, take better care of her skin, wear sunscreen, get bangs to cover her huge forehead, highlights, and got a bit of botox and lip filler. It shouldn't be that hard with the time and money she has, but it would involve her actually getting off the couch and doing something.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
They finally got Oliver a sleep sack that doesn’t cover his hands.
Of course, now he's at a age he could probably just wear PJ's they put him in a sleep sack that he should have had a few months back

Isn't it warm enough (if you set the AC to a certain temp) that he could just lay on top of the mattress with PJ's? Or give him a safe blanket? Surely he's old enough to have a thin blanket, no?

Reactions: 15
Before they go to the eye doctor, Tim says that maybe Jackson will have perfect vision. He said it in a way where it was like a competition or something else for Jackson to be winning at if he does indeed have perfect vision.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I'll have to look into it. My doctor's office has a pretty decent order service-it beats 1800 Contacts-but I'd really like to do dailies if I could get them at a more affordable price. The allergies here make it hard to wear lenses some days, though they finally switched me to a bran that works better than the ones my old doctor had previously prescribed.
Sorry I meant like I wear daily contacts, the Acuvue 1 Day. I didn’t realize Dailies was an actual brand too. They have them though. Idk if they’re cheaper in store, but online mine are $62/box. I don’t think I still have the receipt from when I got them last. I’m actually going Tuesday to get my prescription updated.

Reactions: 5
I know I’ve said it once before, but I work with kids on the autism spectrum (usually ages 2-12). The kids I’ve worked with have been all over the spectrum. I’ve learned that people that aren’t as familiar with autism are quick to believe a child is on the spectrum when they might exhibit a behavior that differs from the “norm”. Like just because a child is obsessed with cars or doesn’t always make eye contact, doesn’t always mean the child is on the spectrum. I’ve been leaning on the side of Jackson’s issues all stem from his crappy, somewhat absent parents. But the self-injurious behavior @xmasbdaygirl saw makes me change my mind. He needs to be evaluated and receive therapy services because it might not be too intense now, but what happens when he’s older and these issues have never been addressed? I have seen some really intense head banging and it’s scary. I really hope that Jackson never gets to that point. Tim and Jenn suck and they need to get their kids the help they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Of course, now he's at a age he could probably just wear PJ's they put him in a sleep sack that he should have had a few months back

Isn't it warm enough (if you set the AC to a certain temp) that he could just lay on top of the mattress with PJ's? Or give him a safe blanket? Surely he's old enough to have a thin blanket, no?
My almost two year old will not allow any blankets in his crib. He throws them out. So I dress him in long sleeve pajamas with pants and then lay him over a fitted sheet on his crib mattress. Oliver is old enough for a thin blanket, absolutely.

Reactions: 10
My almost two year old will not allow any blankets in his crib. He throws them out. So I dress him in long sleeve pajamas with pants and then lay him over a fitted sheet on his crib mattress. Oliver is old enough for a thin blanket, absolutely.
This is what I was thinking as well, I can't remember exactly what age my niece went to PJ's but I know it was a bit before she was 2, we used to tuck her top into her bottoms to keep them in place an give her a thin blanket she could move if needed, she has taken after her father however an manages to not only have the blanket out the bed but also the sheet off the mattress while sleeping 😅

Reactions: 4
Wow, Jenn took Oliver to his annual appointment. She said that he is in the 96th percentile for his height. Of course Tim was pleased by this. For weight he is in the 50th percentile and Jenn made sure to say that he is not under weight, he is average weight.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They mentioned that when they go to Anna Maria Island or Fort Wilderness, they can’t take the golf cart because they don’t have a trailer. Tim said they’d have to rent a trailer but it was said in a way that sounds like they won’t be renting a trailer.
They clearly only bought this golf cart because of Jenn’s fomo. She said it’s always been a dream of hers to own one. I’m sure it will collect dust in the garage along with all the strollers and other stuff in there they don’t use.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I just want to call out both of them for filming while driving. tit heads.
After years of NOT driving due to her anxiety, it seemed to be a NON issue here. In fact, she seemed more concerned with the fact that Tijuana Flats was closed and she didn’t know where to get her chippies.

BS, just like her infertility. bleeping nut job.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
This factor meal she heated for Tim looks disgusting.

IMG_5045.jpeg

Tim said it was not bad but it wasn’t good. Just tell Jenn it was gross Tim. It’s not like she cooked this tit herself. She just heated the damn thing up for you.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That looks so gross.

Can't she make pork, mashed potatoes and green beans on her own? I assume that is pork.

It is summer so we're kinda free range over here for dinner but it's not bleeping hard to cook for your family.

The golf cart is so keeping up with the Joneses FOMO. I live in a neighborhood with golf carts. Zero interest in wasting $15k+ on one. Just bleeping walk.

Reactions: 19
That looks so gross.

Can't she make pork, mashed potatoes and green beans on her own? I assume that is pork.

It is summer so we're kinda free range over here for dinner but it's not bleeping hard to cook for your family.

The golf cart is so keeping up with the Joneses FOMO. I live in a neighborhood with golf carts. Zero interest in wasting $15k+ on one. Just bleeping walk.
I meal prepped this afternoon/evening for the week. The sheet pan fajitas I made literally took maybe about forty-five minutes to make. Enough for me for the week probably enough for them for the evening and there really isn't much to them get some chicken thighs, cut up some bell peppers and onion and season them with cumin, salt, chili powder, and lime juice. Really, I don't get what their deal is.

Reactions: 17
I feel like she just really wanted a golf cart and Tim told her she had to start driving the car again first. And so came the second of her miraculous self-healing abilities. First it was the infertility and now it's the driving anxiety (so much so that she feels totally comfortable driving and filming). Call the Pope,, y'all.

And poor Oliver is really living the life of his Dickensian namesake. Scraps of food and "please sir, can I have a thin blanket?"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
When was the last time Ginn herself even attempted a dive? 100 pounds ago?

Don't be silly. She's not cannibalistic.

Meanwhile 🍌is having a great start to father's day because he got free donuts from the Salty. No kids in sight.
Wow did he manage to make a post without mentioning anxiety?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When was the last time Ginn herself even attempted a dive? 100 pounds ago?

Wow did he manage to make a post without mentioning anxiety?
I didn't actually listen to the audio so he might've slipped it in there. Sometimes I just can't tolerate his whiny ass voice. I also don't know why anyone would want to sponsor that.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.